Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto-Games.net - scam! - page 4. (Read 5377 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 04:20:30 AM
Am I missing something here?  Why did I not receive 1.0585 Litecoins in return?  Otherwise people be wary of playing at http://crypto-games.us/ltcdice.php
Crypto-Games.us? Yeah, those guys where indeed scammers. Don't know why you start pulling them into your smear campaign against me though.
You should try annoying the cryptogames.io staff aswell, official thread over here.
Or even better, why don't you just extend your field and accuse every gambling provider you can find on this forum?
I bet alot of people would love the attention you're currently giving to me.
Carry on, honey. <3

you made big mistake when post false and scam about me!

i will start signature campaign about your fucking scam site!
and twitter campaign too!

think about it. idiot!

if you don't want have problem.. pay me and i leave this idea.

June 16, 2016, 02:12:04 AM

ok so...

link #1 = is a complaint against an entirely different site (crypto-games.us NOT crypto-games.net) so thats useless..

link# 2 = offers no evidence same as you, just complaints.

so, do you have any evidence from your own experience or not?  Smiley

#1 Owner crypto-games.us is Lutpin too..

#2 i said you. change win rate 97% and play..
and check seed! then bet big amount, him provably fair change seed and you lose!!!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
OK
June 15, 2016, 11:04:15 PM

ok so...

link #1 = is a complaint against an entirely different site (crypto-games.us NOT crypto-games.net) so thats useless..

link# 2 = offers no evidence same as you, just complaints.

so, do you have any evidence from your own experience or not?  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
June 15, 2016, 10:59:37 PM
Am I missing something here?  Why did I not receive 1.0585 Litecoins in return?  Otherwise people be wary of playing at http://crypto-games.us/ltcdice.php
Crypto-Games.us? Yeah, those guys where indeed scammers. Don't know why you start pulling them into your smear campaign against me though.
You should try annoying the cryptogames.io staff aswell, official thread over here.
Or even better, why don't you just extend your field and accuse every gambling provider you can find on this forum?
I bet alot of people would love the attention you're currently giving to me.
Carry on, honey. <3
June 15, 2016, 10:36:50 PM
who has been scammed Crypto-Games.net too?
please post here..
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
June 15, 2016, 07:44:46 PM
Need proof? Check it. Make 97% win rate and play))
Lose only..

What kind of proof that? He was means did you have any proof example like screenshot (but i think this useless too because everyone can edit it with inspec element). Really dude, stop your lying here. No one will believe you

yes he can use inspect element, but if he also provides the bet links, the screenshot can be use to verify that the "97%! 10 lose in row" did happen.
anyway, unless he can provide both, his basis for this scam accusation is pointless. Smiley
Even if the bet links are provided, unless the provably fair hashes don't match up, it still isn't a scam. Even if he lost 10 times in a row at 97%. The chance of that happening is 3 in 5 quadrillion. Very, very, very rare, but still possible. If the hashes match up (and his claim is real, which I doubt), then he is the unluckiest person in the world. Losing 10 times in a row will happen eventually, like with every other gambling site. If the site is played on infinitely, every outcome will occur.

For OP: You forgot to neg me for making a scam accusation against you with your other alt, HackerBoss. Grin
OK
June 15, 2016, 07:32:17 PM
Lose only..

What kind of proof that? He was means did you have any proof example like screenshot (but i think this useless too because everyone can edit it with inspec element). Really dude, stop your lying here. No one will believe you

yes he can use inspect element, but if he also provides the bet links, the screenshot can be use to verify that the "97%! 10 lose in row" did happen.
anyway, unless he can provide both, his basis for this scam accusation is pointless. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 15, 2016, 07:21:12 PM
Lose only..

June 15, 2016, 12:49:09 PM
This guy is really butt-hurted from the feedback that Lutpin gave to him .He recently started a thread saying that he won 1BTC in cryptogames.net and now saying that its scam just because he lost 10 rolls back to back . Dice doesn't guarantees you that you will win every roll or atleast win 1 roll out of 10 .If you are gambling money then you should now that you are risking it in order to win and you may even lose even with high win chance.But this seems a lot different as none of the incident happened  (neither you won 1 BTC nor you lost 10 rolls back to back) .

he changed seed after made bet..
chance to win 97%! 10 lose in row??? this shit.
this is scam

again, provide evidence please... at least show us screenshots of the bets, or bet links. just give us something to back up your scam accusation. its hard to believe such an accusation when you cant even provide proofs.

Lose only..
OK
June 15, 2016, 05:03:40 AM
This guy is really butt-hurted from the feedback that Lutpin gave to him .He recently started a thread saying that he won 1BTC in cryptogames.net and now saying that its scam just because he lost 10 rolls back to back . Dice doesn't guarantees you that you will win every roll or atleast win 1 roll out of 10 .If you are gambling money then you should now that you are risking it in order to win and you may even lose even with high win chance.But this seems a lot different as none of the incident happened  (neither you won 1 BTC nor you lost 10 rolls back to back) .

this is scam

again, provide evidence please... at least show us screenshots of the bets, or bet links. just give us something to back up your scam accusation. its hard to believe such an accusation when you cant even provide proofs.
June 15, 2016, 04:51:40 AM
This guy is really butt-hurted from the feedback that Lutpin gave to him .He recently started a thread saying that he won 1BTC in cryptogames.net and now saying that its scam just because he lost 10 rolls back to back . Dice doesn't guarantees you that you will win every roll or atleast win 1 roll out of 10 .If you are gambling money then you should now that you are risking it in order to win and you may even lose even with high win chance.But this seems a lot different as none of the incident happened  (neither you won 1 BTC nor you lost 10 rolls back to back) .

this is scam
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
June 15, 2016, 04:38:33 AM
This guy is really butt-hurted from the feedback that Lutpin gave to him .He recently started a thread saying that he won 1BTC in cryptogames.net and now saying that its scam just because he lost 10 rolls back to back . Dice doesn't guarantees you that you will win every roll or atleast win 1 roll out of 10 .If you are gambling money then you should now that you are risking it in order to win and you may even lose even with high win chance.But this seems a lot different as none of the incident happened  (neither you won 1 BTC nor you lost 10 rolls back to back) .
June 15, 2016, 02:46:03 AM
It happened with me @ primedice and betcoin.tm so you will say that these site are scam too? No sometime it happened, if you are gambling you need to have that courage to loose your money. These site are using powerful provably fairness system.

Yes, scam too.

But primedice have provably fair too..
I tried this too..
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 15, 2016, 02:27:40 AM
It happened with me @ primedice and betcoin.tm so you will say that these site are scam too? No sometime it happened, if you are gambling you need to have that courage to loose your money. These site are using powerful provably fairness system.
June 15, 2016, 02:17:39 AM
OP thinks they found an attack vector on me, and as a result, they are currently playing out that vector.
I'm very sorry cg gets pulled into this conflict between me and OP (that currently seems to be taken way more personal than it is/has to be).
On the other hand, every sane person should be abled to see that OP is full of bullshit and should easily ignore these "claims" made by them.

you scam not me!
you have deceived themselves!

Now you will think before you write the false

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 15, 2016, 01:53:22 AM
OP, can you stop saying bad things about cryoptogames? you dont have any proof to proven your words.
this thread already proven if you're rollin.io's alt ----> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/remember-the-rollincoincom-scam-their-back-as-fastbitroulettecom-1510822

its rollincoin.com not rollin.io..

Thanks for the correction, im very sorry to rollin.io, it was typo and actually i means rollincoin.com's alt
June 15, 2016, 01:51:04 AM
OP, can you stop saying bad things about cryoptogames? you dont have any proof to proven your words.
this thread already proven if you're rollin.io's alt ----> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/remember-the-rollincoincom-scam-their-back-as-fastbitroulettecom-1510822

and..

i played dice, and chance to win 97%. but 10 lose in a row!

lost all my money because they changed seed after made bets!

please show some evidence. we cant just take your word for it you know Smiley

rollincoin, kingofbet is lutpin.
lutpin grab people and made that rollincoin and kingofbet scam..
lutpin is owner rollincoin and kingofbet!

but i catch this cheater!!!
OK
June 15, 2016, 01:47:17 AM

and..

please show some evidence. we cant just take your word for it you know Smiley
June 15, 2016, 01:39:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: