Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto-Games.net - scam! - page 5. (Read 5377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 15, 2016, 01:36:52 AM
OP, can you stop saying bad things about cryoptogames? you dont have any proof to proven your words.
this thread already proven if you're rollincoin.com's alt ----> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/remember-the-rollincoincom-scam-their-back-as-fastbitroulettecom-1510822
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 15, 2016, 01:33:05 AM
I not lose. This game chaged seed after bets.. And i catch it! Really scam game.
That's the way you used to scam people at rollincoin.com, remember?
And it probably is also the way you scam people right now with fastbitroulette.com

I dont know rollincoin..

But i know that you scammer, cheater and liar!

Your game is shit!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
June 15, 2016, 01:29:51 AM
I not lose. This game chaged seed after bets.. And i catch it! Really scam game.
That's the way you used to scam people at rollincoin.com, remember?
And it probably is also the way you scam people right now with fastbitroulette.com
June 15, 2016, 01:28:36 AM
Do you have any personal problems with lutpin?
Yes. This has nothing to do with crypto-games.net
OP thinks they found an attack vector on me, and as a result, they are currently playing out that vector.
I'm very sorry cg gets pulled into this conflict between me and OP (that currently seems to be taken way more personal than it is/has to be).
On the other hand, every sane person should be abled to see that OP is full of bullshit and should easily ignore these "claims" made by them.

You scam peoples. Provably fair is scam too.
June 15, 2016, 01:27:02 AM
you lose so you are saying it is scam? also i remember that lutpin is managing crypto games campaign and is affiliated with it. do you have any personal problems with lutpin?

Don't play here.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
June 15, 2016, 01:07:19 AM
Do you have any personal problems with lutpin?
Yes. This has nothing to do with crypto-games.net
OP thinks they found an attack vector on me, and as a result, they are currently playing out that vector.
I'm very sorry cg gets pulled into this conflict between me and OP (that currently seems to be taken way more personal than it is/has to be).
On the other hand, every sane person should be abled to see that OP is full of bullshit and should easily ignore these "claims" made by them.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
June 15, 2016, 01:04:48 AM
you lose so you are saying it is scam? also i remember that lutpin is managing crypto games campaign and is affiliated with it. do you have any personal problems with lutpin?
June 15, 2016, 12:50:33 AM
this Crypto-Games.net piece of shit!

provably fair not work and scam!

i played dice, and chance to win 97%. but 10 lose in a row!

lost all my money!

don't play with Crypto-Games.net!

they catch your bet and change seed! it's f***ing scammers!

SCAM!
Pages:
Jump to: