Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-Games.net] ★ Signature Campaign ★ Senior - Legendary[FULL] ★ - page 66. (Read 193006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
Just putting out a feeler, if accepted, i'll change my signature.
Username: leowonderful
Current Post Count: 629
Current Rank: Sr. Member
Bitcoin Address: 1J7f8hF3KmM6Rqscknpeq5R5LtGDxhWA77
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
I want to join this signature campaign. But i previously had joined this campaign with my alt- pjsonowal. Wonder if I am still allowed or not?I will wear signature once accepted
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Name: 2legit2
Bitcoin address: 1DsN2v4BtTuFvcDJqHfxD3ynti92PTxX1H
Denied due to lack of post quality.

Username: pattart
Bitcoin Address: 17EuyPFt2DA1Yhm9s1t2gYboPPiMzDSJ27
Sorry, but denied aswell.

Once again, the payment from the signature campaign was received just in time. Thanks a lot guys. It was really great.
It's nice having you with us, after all this time.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
This weeks payment has been processed: Transaction ID

Thank you all!
Payment received,  cheers  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Thank you all!

Once again, the payment from the signature campaign was received just in time. Thanks a lot guys. It was really great. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

Thank you all!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Payment received, thanks guys.

Yeah these sig spammers just treat this forum like some sort of online job now. Although they are easy to spot, they should be just as easy to have banned from campaigns.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Well, then why in the world would I spend so much time getting me legendary status?  What kind of outfit you guys running up in here?  
First off, this signature campaign isn't the entire point of the forum/being on the forum. Even though you seem to think so at the moment (dunno why).
Secondly, it's not even the only campaign running, there are plenty of others out there (some worse imo, some at the same level, and some might even consider others better).

Now to your question, don't "waste time" on becoming something, spend time on the forum if you enjoy it, post what you think people would like to read and the other stuff, like ranks, comes naturally, rather than being "farmed" or "gotten".
Also, don't go around like signature campaigns are everything. They're a neat thing, a priority some of you can currently enjoy, but they're neither granted nor something you should count on. This forum is more than a plain collection of signatures below each other.
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

yup, they are, but for legendary slot, already full right now (acually other slots full too), just like on page 1 said,
2 users with Legendary Member rank - Full

Well, then why in the world would I spend so much time getting me legendary status?  What kind of outfit you guys running up in here? 
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

You guys accepting legendary members? 
yup, they are, but for legendary slot, already full right now (acually other slots full too), just like on page 1 said,
2 users with Legendary Member rank - Full

Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

You guys accepting legendary members? 
legendary

Thank you all!

Thank for another easy and pleasant payment from signature campaign. As always, I have received it just in time into my BTC wallet.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

Thank you all!
Payment received, thank you!
legendary

Thank you all!
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Hi Lutpin, my rank just got upgraded to Hero Member. Do I still get to stay in the campaign regardless of the Hero Spots being full?
You'll be paid with senior rates for the started round (since we switched to fixed payments, I no longer do mid-round updates).
Tomorrow (or rather today) after the payround, I'll let you know our decision and how to proceed from here on.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Hi Lutpin,my rank just got upgraded to Hero Member.Do I still get to stay in the campaign regardless of the Hero Spots being full ?
legendary
User SFR10 made new signatures for us, so I'm asking all participants to change it accordingly:

Hero/Legendary:

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][size=2pt]  [/size]
[font=arial][size=2pt][color=#F1F2F4]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇[/color]▇▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇[/color]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇[color=orange]▇[/color]▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]
[/color][/size][/font][/center][/td][td][/td]
[td][color=#F1F2F4][/color][/td][td]
[table][tr][td][left][url=https://www.crypto-games.net/][size=15pt][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold][color=transparent][/color][color=#3f80bd][color=#ffa905][glow=#3f80bd,2,300][color=transparent].[/color]Crypto[/glow][/color][glow=#ffa905,2,300][b]Games [/b][font=French Script Mt][i]Catch the winning spirit![/i][/font][color=transparent].[/color][/glow][color=transparent][/color][color=transparent][/color][/font][/size][size=14pt][font=Century Gothic][glow=#3f80bd,2,300][color=#ffa905][b][color=transparent].[/color][color=white]❰❰[/color]Provably fair Dice, Slot,[/b][/color][/glow][glow=#ffa905,2,300][b][color=#3f80bd] BlackJack and Lottery[/color][color=white]❱❱[/color][color=transparent].[/color][/b][/glow][/font][/size][/url][/left]
[size=1pt]  [/size]
[right][url=https://www.crypto-games.net/][size=8pt][color=#ffa905]◄▬▬▬▬■ [/color][color=#3f80bd][b]0.8% House Edge [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Jackpot [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Invest [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Huge Faucet [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] No Fees [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Fast bets [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Happy Hours [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Rankings[/b][/color][color=#ffa905] ■▬▬▬▬►[/color][/size][/url][size=7pt][color=transparent]..[/color][/size][/right][/center]

Sr.Members:

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][size=2pt]  [/size]
[font=arial][size=2pt][color=#F1F2F4]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇[/color]▇▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇[color=orange]▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇[/color]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇▇▇[color=orange]▇[/color]▇▇▇▇[/color]
[color=#3f80bd]▇▇[color=orange]▇▇[/color]▇▇[/color]
[/color][/size][/font][/center][/td][td][/td]
[td][color=#F1F2F4][/color][/td][td]
[table][tr][td][left][url=https://www.crypto-games.net/][size=15pt][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold][color=transparent][/color][color=#3f80bd][b][color=#ffa905]Crypto[/color]Games[/b][color=transparent][/color][color=transparent].[/color][/font][/size][size=14pt][font=French Script Mt][color=#3f80bd][i]Catch the winning spirit![/i][/color][/font][/size]  [size=14pt][color=#3f80bd]❰❰[/color][font=Century Gothic][color=#ffa905][b]Provably fair Dice, Slot, [color=#3f80bd]BlackJack and Lottery[/color][/b][/color][color=#ffa905]❱❱[/color][/font][/size][/url][/left]
[size=1pt]  [/size]
[right][url=https://www.crypto-games.net/][size=8pt][color=#ffa905]◄▬▬▬■ [/color][color=#3f80bd][b]0.8% House Edge [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Jackpot [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Invest [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Huge Faucet [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] No Fees [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Fast bets [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Happy Hours [color=#ffa905]♦[/color] Rankings[/b][/color][color=#ffa905] ■▬▬▬►[/color][/size][/url][size=7pt][color=transparent]...[/color][/size][/right][/center]
legendary

Thank you all!

Confirming this week's payment from signature campaign. Thank you for a quick and successful transaction. I really appreciate being part of this signature campaign.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

Thank you all!
Payment received, thank you Smiley
legendary

Thank you all!