Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-Games.net] ★ Signature Campaign ★ Senior - Legendary[FULL] ★ - page 67. (Read 193006 times)

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Alright, so todays payments should be sent anytime soon.

Now to our new rates, starting from next weeks payround:

Senior Members: 0.032BTC per week
Hero Members: 0.038BTC per week
Legendary Members: 0.040BTC per week

The bonus rates for personal texts and avatars will stay unchanged.

A happy weekend to all of you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
By adjusting you mean lowering the rates , cause if thats the case then another very good signature campaign not showing good signs, going by this rate, many signature campaigns will not be here after some time. Glad I am part of 777coin which has only once slowed down the rate from 0.07 btc to 0.05 btc per week and is holding this rates now.
You really shouldn't come here trying to kick off some kind of conflict.
777coin pays what rates to heros? 0.0007BTC per post? We're currently paying 0.042BTC for a minimum of 25 posts, what comes to 0.00168BTC per single post in the best case for our users.
Even though you can't compare fixed campaigns and ppp campaigns that easy, tell me, do you really think you should be boasting with them holding their rates?
And remind me again, how many of the recent rounds did you get paid on time? I would be surprised if it was even one. In difference, we've been paying on the clock for over one year. Not one single payday delayed.
So please, don't speak about "not showing good signs" when we make minor adjustments to btc rates and the current campaign market.

Well thats a very good explanation, still I didn't think of 25 posts minimum so you are right there, however they usually don't pay on time but they always do in the end, thats why I stick with them as they were the first to accept me so I am grateful for that. Was hoping to be part of your campaign or any other that pays a fixed rate for 25 or 35 posts when becoming Sr.Member if my current signature doesn't give me a special Sr.Member slot, those are definitely the best campaigns. Lets see what happens until then. I didn't mean to make a conflict here in the first place by the way.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
By adjusting you mean lowering the rates , cause if thats the case then another very good signature campaign not showing good signs, going by this rate, many signature campaigns will not be here after some time. Glad I am part of 777coin which has only once slowed down the rate from 0.07 btc to 0.05 btc per week and is holding this rates now.
You really shouldn't come here trying to kick off some kind of conflict.
777coin pays what rates to heros? 0.0007BTC per post? We're currently paying 0.042BTC for a minimum of 25 posts, what comes to 0.00168BTC per single post in the best case for our users.
Even though you can't compare fixed campaigns and ppp campaigns that easy, tell me, do you really think you should be boasting with them holding their rates?
And remind me again, how many of the recent rounds did you get paid on time? I would be surprised if it was even one. In difference, we've been paying on the clock for over one year. Not one single payday delayed.
So please, don't speak about "not showing good signs" when we make minor adjustments to btc rates and the current campaign market.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
How does that matter to you ? Why do you think we would care about other campaigns rates anyway ?Since you're asking for it,I get 0.036 for 25 quality posts a week.You get 0.05 for 100 posts regardless of how terribly they have constructed.
Activity: 420
I've got two announcements to make:

1) After tomorrows payout, we'll be adjusting our payrates for the next rounds to come.

2) I've set up a redirection link for our campaign spreadsheet, so users can find it more easily/remember it better:
    sigsheet.lutp.in (It appears that redirection wasn't set by dns yet, I'll get it up till tomorrow, you can still bookmark/remember it, it won't change).

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
I've got two announcements to make:

1) After tomorrows payout, we'll be adjusting our payrates for the next rounds to come.

2) I've set up a redirection link for our campaign spreadsheet, so users can find it more easily/remember it better:
    sigsheet.lutp.in (It appears that redirection wasn't set by dns yet, I'll get it up till tomorrow, you can still bookmark/remember it, it won't change).
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Can i join to Signature Campaign?
thanks Grin

i have about 2000+ messages. it's good advertise your site!
You have to be joking with what your current signature already say, just a stupid troll you are im guessing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can i join to Signature Campaign?
thanks Grin

i have about 2000+ messages. it's good advertise your site!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
This weeks payment has been processed: Transaction ID

Leaving positive trust is appreciated to me, Joter85 (co-owner) and to user Lutpin who is an manager of this campaign.

Thank you all!
Thank you, payment received!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Leaving positive trust is appreciated to me, Joter85 (co-owner) and to user Lutpin who is an manager of this campaign.

Thank you all!

Thanks for another easy and pleasant payment from signature campaign. It arrived on time into my wallet with no hassles at all.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/

Thank you all!
Thanks guys, another payment on time.
Keep up the good work  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

Thank you all!
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Posts have been checked and payments should be on their way soon.
DarkStar_, I've added you to the sheet, welcome to the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
as cryptogames mentioned before if theres still 1 slot for Sr. Member, i would like to join the signature campaign,

Username:Janggernaut
Current Post Count: 266
Current Rank: Sr. Member
Bitcoin Address: 1CD8jBHh8xQ4uikpTaX8DbebnwRbYBrioz

thanks in advance

I don't know if this guy's in the campaign or not, but this guy's got a decent post post quality, but if you look more carefully, you will see that he doesn't read the thread fully, just responded to the OP.

nope, im not in crypto sig campaign. Well, seems i missed about something, i was got attention when OP said if theres still 1 spot left for Sr.member, so im just posted my acc summary immediately, thanks for reminder.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Username: DarkStar_
Current Post Count: 1168
Bitcoin Address: 1STAR8KiRzcqWx5tXmvxRhdLcXtYHjzzY
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
EDIT - Just a feeler - Would I be eligible for a slot?
Maybe.

I've discussed with DarkStar_ (who was the first to apply for a spot after I announced it) and we came to a mutual agreement,
which is why he will be the one filling that spot.

Username: DarkStar_
Current Post Count: 1168
Bitcoin Address: 1STAR8KiRzcqWx5tXmvxRhdLcXtYHjzzY
Accepted, with the discussed conditions.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
as cryptogames mentioned before if theres still 1 slot for Sr. Member, i would like to join the signature campaign,

thanks in advance

I don't know if this guy's in the campaign or not, but this guy's got a decent post post quality, but if you look more carefully, you will see that he doesn't read the thread fully, just responded to the OP. This results in senseless posts looking legitimate.

I know I'm in no place to judge, being in bitmixer and all, but please take my comment into consideration.

EDIT - Just a feeler - Would I be eligible for a slot?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

thanks in advance
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Question, I know that you are full on Hero members, but would I be able to participate and get paid at the senior level and join this campaign?

Activity: 322
ICO Chicken Dinner :)
Hello!

Can I join your campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: