Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has gone to shit - page 16. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
August 11, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
People will always find something to profit from, but the fall of the course will not save us from scams. Only the regulation of the cryptocurrency rate will help
But those things (bad once) were always in crypto, our market become just more popular and that is why we could see more of those in our community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
Presently it's just the market responding to the sec's bitcoin etf decision delay. Let's hope it recovers soon as possible though.
Activity: 75
August 11, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
You pessimistic, this crypto market is very risky. If you choose to join it must take risks to get rich, Nothing is easy

And remember cryptocurrency is not a quick rich scheme
So, people who didn't has patience should stay away from thus industry
Regards

Many people think that if they invested money they will immediately be all millionaires. But this is far from true
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:39:38 PM
I think the altcoins are very rampant now. I can see that new altcoins are born every day and they will die soon. This is a bad market performance. I prefer to see quality coins.
Activity: 378
August 11, 2018, 01:19:36 AM
People will always find something to profit from, but the fall of the course will not save us from scams. Only the regulation of the cryptocurrency rate will help
Activity: 27
August 04, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
Sadly for the current situation. Too many scam ICOs have had a strong influence on investors. The price drop is too strong, making many investors fear and leave the market. Perhaps a leverage and strong signal from many sides to the market to recover strongly
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
August 04, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
You pessimistic, this crypto market is very risky. If you choose to join it must take risks to get rich, Nothing is easy

And remember cryptocurrency is not a quick rich scheme
So, people who didn't has patience should stay away from thus industry
Regards
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:48:17 PM
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 04, 2018, 11:45:17 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

You say right. Lots of ICO project are created with scam purpose, there are not any real applications. I think this time is a good time to filter off scam projects and bullshit coins (coins which just serve for shark to earn money)
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 11:35:02 PM
It is people like you that make ICOs run away with people cash. You are dumpers and greed is what makes anyone to sell off as early as possible. And if a coin become worthless, what do you want developers do, they will also run with the reminder cash left.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 04:08:24 PM
I do not understand the development of such topics. Who does not like crypto currency. And who does not see himself in it. Just look for another kind of activity. But to say that this is not serious. So too it is not possible.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 04, 2018, 02:15:33 PM
I really like that OP's sense with which he was writing. And one thing is that we do not want regulatory bodies to take control which is giving way for more and more shitcoins. Some icos could have been blocked if icos in general were regulated. I am hopeful things will change as more people file for world acceptance of cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 52
August 04, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
Yes, many ICO projects do not show any value at all. They are only made for money. It's really bad for the whole market.

because of such bad projects, people are afraid to enter the market of crypto-currency (they will buy one time and no more come(((
Activity: 48
August 04, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
Yes, the market is very bad at the moment. A lot of fraud projects have led to a downturn in the entire market for cryptocurrencies. But I believe that cryptocurrencies will get better over time.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

So this is really the problem of our society inside cryto world , these greedy people who always find opportunity to make money  without effort and investment , so maybe this is reason of putting Bitcoin down and other altcoins .
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
I think it's hard to distinguish at this time. This of course is very frustrating, but, we might see it from the negative side. Cryptocurrancy is reversed. This is like two very contrasting things that cannot be separated. One side we will be rich and succeed in getting more profits. And on the other hand, we will be able to lose our money quickly.
Activity: 280
August 04, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
Nowadays lot of upcoming ICOs are scams and it is clear that the most of upcoming ICOs are business ideas with zero requirement for blockchain technolog. People who interesting on this kind of ICOs should be consider about the team, project environment and many more. But how careful investors are there, scam ICOs will continue.
Activity: 280
August 04, 2018, 08:23:35 AM
Crypto is in the state where all the value of tokens goes down and this is the reason why market is continously bleeding. Some are afraid to invest because of what crypto experiencing as of the moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:17:10 AM
And too many fucking exchanges.
The most important thing is that among all these exchanges very few are really decentralized. There are even those who say that they are decentralized, but they are not so really how quickly people lose their vigilance.
Activity: 613
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
This is absolutely normal situation. Everybody wants to make money. Who is smarter than that millionaire others can lose everything. this is the market.
Pages:
Jump to: