Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has gone to shit - page 18. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 08:39:37 AM
This bad situation in the crypto money market affected us all. Outflow of money from the market has reduced all prices. We can not trade. That's why you go like shit.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 04:11:42 AM
I think not so but the crypto movement is very fluctuating and significant, and things that happen now I think it's natural and it has been such a consequence.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
There were always tons of scams out there, people will learn with time. Crypto didn't go to shit, it's actually very stable at developing throughout this year.
Activity: 17
July 30, 2018, 02:34:14 AM
If you still think likes that you will never become a leader in Crypto market.
This market just suits to risk-taking people and ready for any changes in the market.
Activity: 238
https://eloncity.io/
July 30, 2018, 02:28:28 AM
It's those investing that dont do much research we need to blame, they are so much scam ico now where they just created it to swindle people's fund.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
July 30, 2018, 02:25:59 AM
Many projects are not really a real project development. Some start-ups do not have a unified research direction, only to raise funds.

Nowadays there's a lot scam crypto, that's why many complaining about it because they encounter being scam. But even there's many scam nowadays there's still some crypto can trust, liked those listed crypto as top to all. Also crypto that have potential is really can trust because surely they can bring you lots of profit, then most of them increase its value even more. Also even there's a lot bad news about crypto still many people are believe and support to it.
because it is so easy for a company to earn money just by making ico, whereas the function of the project is not clear. but among the many scam projects there must be one good and potential in the future. the problem is very difficult to choose which one is the best.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 02:25:52 AM
Draw another analogy with other markets in the global economy. I think you're just exaggerating. And so shout because you are part of it! If you are not concerned you would have none of that here did not write and do not have accused the other of complicity!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 30, 2018, 02:17:37 AM
Many projects are not really a real project development. Some start-ups do not have a unified research direction, only to raise funds.

Nowadays there's a lot scam crypto, that's why many complaining about it because they encounter being scam. But even there's many scam nowadays there's still some crypto can trust, liked those listed crypto as top to all. Also crypto that have potential is really can trust because surely they can bring you lots of profit, then most of them increase its value even more. Also even there's a lot bad news about crypto still many people are believe and support to it.
Activity: 42
July 30, 2018, 01:59:45 AM
no more time for us. we need to change the summary. how can I invest in that time ? it's too dangerous. Sad
Activity: 151
July 30, 2018, 01:55:03 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
July 29, 2018, 06:03:42 AM
Crypto is not going to anywhere, and not going to be shit. It had increased very much and it was not normal so it is dropping to normal level in my opinion, so just wait for next good rises.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 06:01:40 AM
Scammers are everywhere on the internet. Also, on Cryptomarket you can find good and promising ICO`s with future. You need to research a lot and be patient.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
Well, maybe someone thinks so. For example, I think that the strong will survive in the crypto currency. Here you need to have not only a stock of funds. And intuition, knowledge and patience. And only then, you awake and earn and develop.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 04:19:31 PM
Many people are selling all their coins and leaving the market: They might return..who knows. Manipulation is to blame and now there is a lot in the press about how cryptos have crashed!
Activity: 47
July 28, 2018, 07:43:10 AM
i think you will regret about this statement in few months my friend indeed crypto world has became much difficult and dangerous but it has not gone to what are you saying.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 06:03:53 AM
Many people have seen this situation, so now you can know that the recent projects in the market performance is not good. They are all tired of this kind of behavior.
Activity: 46
July 26, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
there are a lot of scam and useless criptocurrency projects at present. On the other hand we also had really good ones as Antshares (NEO) and etc.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 08:45:07 PM
Is this the crash currently going on that OP told to clear out these shit coins and scams?. Anyway, I agree that there are lots of scams and shit coins are in the field due to the greediness. This is really a shame.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
Well thats the life in the crypto and you should be carefull where you are investing your hard earned money. Always research ICOs deeply . Check their whitepaper,their MVP,their roadmap,their team and ratings on other websites
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
July 24, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
is there any solution to eliminate or at least reduce the ICO scam? I also think maybe one of the causes of the price keeps down because of the many ICO scam projects, this is certainly a bad thing because other ICO projects will also be affected, many investors may be afraid to invest again in ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: