Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has gone to shit - page 4. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Now milestones play terrible emotions. Everyone is experiencing and this is natural. But so harshly also not worth it. We understand that while there is a market correction. It is difficult to predict something. Everyone needs to calm down.
October 13, 2018, 02:50:40 PM
I do not believe in this. If you are afraid of a protracted correction. Say so. Cryptocurrency has not the best and most pleasant events in their lives. But it does not say that it costs nothing.
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 02:12:29 PM
I really think there should be regulated bodies that pass the bill and gives a company the go-ahead to conduct an ico campaign, cus with these I believe it's going to reduce the scam project, cus this is becoming unbearable and it's giving the crypto world a bad name.
Activity: 80
October 13, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
I agree that after the sensational 2017 year on ICO in 2018, a lot of garbage came out. Scam projects, which just didn't survive, etc. But still 3 out of 7 projects are published. 1 of 3 becomes top! You need to carefully select the projects in which you want to participate!
I agree, there is not many scams that would have actual developments on a coin so it's better to research then invest.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
a lot of problems occur about non-reciprocal projects such as KYC and other frauds so that the ICO weakens. the vision of Satoshi is almost non-existent because here we aim to seek a great number of people so that in any way it will be done for that. do not be too insulting people try to reflect on what we do like the vision of satoshi is not, too many people complain if crypto falls and praises when going up.
All that needs to happen to bring his vision back is for more vendors accepting bitcoin (this is happening), and for those vendors to then use bitcoin for their daily needs (this is not). We are 50% there...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
a lot of problems occur about non-reciprocal projects such as KYC and other frauds so that the ICO weakens. the vision of Satoshi is almost non-existent because here we aim to seek a great number of people so that in any way it will be done for that. do not be too insulting people try to reflect on what we do like the vision of satoshi is not, too many people complain if crypto falls and praises when going up.
copper member
Activity: 365
October 13, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
There is no way we can do with scam coin, since the blockchain is decentralize anybody can fuckout his/her token and mind you, they are also so scam coin that have made investors millions before going to shit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
Yes there are so many scam icos now and the worst part of it is that some many of this scam coin get listed on exchange and are been traded but that is not enough to make  cryto a shit .cryptocurrency have potential of making it in the future despite been faced by some many challenges .
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
Your opinions are kinda true. Rather than the first time i came into this crypto world, i can say it has became quite a shit recently.
I think once bitcoin is popular, everything will be better and greater. But what happen is vice versa. Many scams, unimporant things, market fell quite badly, and there are many useless icos and coins.
I don't know if we can complain, since however that make bitcoin this way are us, the users. Just try our best right now to make everything better later.
Crypto is better off going in this direction now instead of getting into it later, this causes the price of crypto to be higher in the near future.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 13, 2018, 01:37:06 PM
with the number of Scam projects and projects that failed I think crypto is really gone to shit, plus the market is always red, making crypto worse.
Activity: 40
Merit: 7
October 13, 2018, 01:32:07 PM
This opinion is not many. For example, I do not think so. After all, if the cryptocurrency did not have the potential. I do not think she would have attracted so many people. And also did not have such resistance.
October 13, 2018, 01:24:32 PM
Some of the  projects, when they cash money in they are not in hurry anymore with project development. They are
enjoying in their offices with good salaries and the progress of the project is not as fast as it could be.
This happens all the time. Most projects are created only for the purpose - to make money quickly. There is nothing surprising in the fact that so far many are concerned about the blockchain and crypto currencies. Because around a lot of fraud. The standing projects are only small units. The crypto world needs to be cleansed of fraud; cardinal measures are needed.
What do you recommend?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 13, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
Some of the  projects, when they cash money in they are not in hurry anymore with project development. They are
enjoying in their offices with good salaries and the progress of the project is not as fast as it could be.
This happens all the time. Most projects are created only for the purpose - to make money quickly. There is nothing surprising in the fact that so far many are concerned about the blockchain and crypto currencies. Because around a lot of fraud. The standing projects are only small units. The crypto world needs to be cleansed of fraud; cardinal measures are needed.
October 13, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
Where there is big money, there is scammers making their ill gotten fortune. The rail road had scammers flocking to it. Russia in 1990 had the same. Real estate in 2006. And so on. What we really need is an invite only channel for proven investors to match up with proven crypto experts. That some how spreads quick enough that it brings forth a large volume of real quality that tells their friends, and continues to grow with money and expertise.
Activity: 256
October 13, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
Your opinions are kinda true. Rather than the first time i came into this crypto world, i can say it has became quite a shit recently.
I think once bitcoin is popular, everything will be better and greater. But what happen is vice versa. Many scams, unimporant things, market fell quite badly, and there are many useless icos and coins.
I don't know if we can complain, since however that make bitcoin this way are us, the users. Just try our best right now to make everything better later.
things will change for the best i am sure in it and i think tjat we will see a lot of good thing since this moment on
Activity: 256
October 13, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
of cpurse tnee are so many problem in the cryptocurrency wolrd right now and some of projects are bad but it is jot the 3end
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 12:59:36 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:55:45 PM
We now see that all of the overbuying and inflation and manipulation that tried to take advantage of the bull run are now being drawn out and corrected....We are now seeing a big correction due to all the excess fat being trimmed...Making way for a more considered investor, and more steady gains through the market as a whole.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 13, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
Greedy people are also in a classic stock market. I thibj that the problem is that crypto is relatively a new industry.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 12:44:25 PM
I agree that after the sensational 2017 year on ICO in 2018, a lot of garbage came out. Scam projects, which just didn't survive, etc. But still 3 out of 7 projects are published. 1 of 3 becomes top! You need to carefully select the projects in which you want to participate!
Pages:
Jump to: