Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has gone to shit - page 8. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 03:14:44 PM
everything will go according to what we expect, the more ICOs develop, and of course if what you say is true, it will definitely trust BTC again, and of course that is the satoshi ideal to make BTC come true, and I think the more ICOs are forming a large community, and certainly they still refer to BTC
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:05:15 PM
Yes, there are a lot of scams and companies that are going to hell. A lot of people earn a lot of money on this. Hardly crypto will die, even the government can not control or somehow block the crypto. crypt our future.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

The development of crypto currency is also associated with the use of new tools for storage, especially in the current development of mining.
Activity: 140
September 26, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
The risk always exist  if you invest the funds that you invest in similar schemes with a crypto currency
September 22, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
If you lose your money or you noticed that crypto don'tgrow as fast as you want this is not the reason to make statements like this)
September 19, 2018, 02:06:58 PM
If people would think like this market be red all the time) But we see that price for soins start growing)
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
Yes, there are a lot of scams and companies that are going to hell. A lot of people earn a lot of money on this. Hardly crypto will die, even the government can not control or somehow block the crypto. crypt our future.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

I am not so pessimistic about cryptocurrencies. But at the same time I understand frustration of many guys who rely their money on coins which had been looked perspective but it suffered a fail.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:00:17 PM
I think you have to understand the market clearly. After that, you will stop the fud.  Anyhow, I can tell one thing. The market will be ok soon. Just buy more and wait for the correct time. 
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
Rather, I think the market has been refined enough to show us that such exponential growth is unsustainable in the long term, which is consistent with the basic economics lessons that most people have learned throughout our careers. So it makes sense to me that as time goes on things will settle more, investors will learn on the fly that investing in cryptos will no longer be the best way to get rich easy and fast, and scammers will have to learn to deal with an increasingly strict regulation that will limit them in their intentions to create more scams and shitcoins.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
It is difficult to build a paradise in capitalist conditions) And if it's serious, then the market simply goes through periods of stagnation and other problem periods, but it still develops. Do not cry)
Activity: 336
September 12, 2018, 07:40:08 AM
I believe that you need to buy BTC and not sell ALTCOIN, since they will both shoot to the Moon. If you do this, it will be much more logical than selling and investing in one BTC. Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 07:39:57 AM
According to my understanding of encryption, I don't agree with your point of view. We also saw that some ICO projects in the encryption world are scams, but not all ICO projects are scams. Now there are many blockchain technologies applied to people. Work and life, I hope you can understand the encryption in depth, maybe you will have new ideas
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
I think you are mixing everything together. If I can understand this post well, I think the main attention is focused at scam and crappy icos. Thus, that should be used as a leverage to assert crypto as shit.

Even, if you are type that truly understand the nitty gritty of the concept of crypto, you will definitely know that crypto is an innovation for the future despite it being around for now.
Activity: 264
September 12, 2018, 04:56:48 AM
The cryptocurrency is indeed going towards becoming shit, there are so much altocins now that are meaningless not definitely purpose, every one want to go into bounty and thus there are scam everywhere which make the sanity of the system close to nothing. People are been scamed every now and then through fake ICO and the likes. Prices of cryptocurrency coins too are falling each mins. All this is not a good omen for the cryptocurrency world and its really discouraging people's participation.
September 12, 2018, 04:51:29 AM
As banks increase their fees more and more to receive more revenue, the advantage of almost free crypto-currency transactions will come to the fore.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 03:34:00 AM
I really want more people to apply for the acceptance of the crypto currency and the market of ICOs cleared of shit. But many people mistakenly consider crypto currency to be fraud.
Activity: 560
September 10, 2018, 12:14:06 PM
Sometimes it seems to me that something like this happens with crypto-currencies, as it is written in the title of this topic, but sometimes when bitcoin does begin to rise, it stops to seem so to me, probably it's the remains of hope.
Activity: 354
September 10, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
No. Dont lose hope. You should keep believing. Maybe because you dont experience the golden times thats why you are saying that. Crypto is volatile in terms of price so it is normal to dumo and to pump. Just wait and be calm. Keep believing and keep advertising for us to get so many investors and to save the community.
Activity: 1022
September 10, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
the work on following extent to manage with chance as measuring seeds of data and information as the use on occupation with tasks on inauguration terms of preparation to returns of function with the strings of command as referring notice with valuation of release with drawing from the market of different table of exchange.

Activity: 78
September 10, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
Having shed $600 billion in three months, the cryptocurrency markets are having a torrid time. They’ll rally eventually, and when they do, more all-time highs may even be back on the agenda. With every single cryptocurrency mired in the red, singling out altcoins for underperforming seems a little unfair. But even without obsessing over USD value, analyzing the coins that have dropped the furthest from their ATH reveals 2018’s most over-hyped assets.

I think only few coins will be able to reach their atm, the majority will keep struggling and quite a few will disappear. Only hold coins where you are sure they are really building something the ecosystem needs.
Pages:
Jump to: