Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto in infancy - page 12. (Read 2753 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 12, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
I agree with this one. Until now, there are lots of people around the world who aren't aware of cryptocurrency. However, there are others who just believe in the bad news coming from media, press releases, newspapers and so on about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, which leads them to assume that everything there are scams.

They just lack education and being misinformed about Bitcoin and other altcoins. In life, there's a good side and a bad side. Just like in cryptocurrencies, there's good and bad as well, not that we assume all cryptocurrencies are bad.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
Well said, people needs proper orientation about cryptocurrency because many people in crypto today are after over night profit without understand the rudiments of crypto itself. Its a good idea to sensitize people about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
February 12, 2018, 02:55:22 AM
Self-study is the only option.
Conferences are all paid and there will not say anything new from what has already been written and said on the Internet.
The main thing to set a goal and study, I studied for more than a year before I took my first loan and invested it, and I was able to get a good plus and close it.
But for such steps, one must read a lot.
And in our modern age there are already a lot of video manuals, so only laziness and waste of time for all sorts of nonsense takes away this chance)
Activity: 254
February 12, 2018, 02:35:32 AM
All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.
in my opinion, many ways that can be done. reproduce a conference or a meeting is one of them.
and my advice, multiply the cooperation with various related agencies. because then, I think a lot of people will be interested and believe in the project. so the community will get bigger.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
I agree with this because now alot of people miss understood about crypto .The biggest influencer currently is government .But that is just the beginning of the possibility's of the blockchain. When we are a couple of years down the line we will see the real possibility of this technology.

I  agree that majority of the people are not very aware of cryptocurrency and how are we going to deal with awareness to the majority of the people who are interested to learn and understand about it. The government in a certain country that accepts cryptocurrenices should coordinate with the coin developers to conduct basic orientation seminars so as to deseminate basic informations such as transactions that are commonly used in the crypto market trading and selling. With this, more and more people might get involved thus creating a better future for the cryptocurrency market economy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 02:09:40 AM
I agree with this because now alot of people miss understood about crypto .The biggest influencer currently is government .But that is just the beginning of the possibility's of the blockchain. When we are a couple of years down the line we will see the real possibility of this technology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
February 12, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.
Most of the corrupt governments do not want crypto to grow even having awareness about crypto. There are too many cryptos now a days  and inevestors are lossing trust now. There should be regulation along with education and awareness.
Activity: 210
February 12, 2018, 01:54:40 AM
Yes currently a lot of awareness required to adopt bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general in its true essence. So far most people try to buy btc or altcoins to make some quick profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 12, 2018, 01:50:35 AM
Thank you everyone for all your input. Gratifyingly, one thing undeniably concurrent here is the need for better awareness and an education in a field that we are probably the ones steering or riding into the future, the ones with the first step in, the ones who should justify that position, that responsibility, in order to avoid the messes, in order to steer in the right direction, in order to aver the positives, the need, the exciting prospects, in order to have the right argument and conviction missing today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 01:32:20 AM
Very true. We need education and awareness about the technology. People are so ignorant that even educated people think its a ponzi scheme and will fall down soon. They dont realize that the blockchain is a future.
Activity: 43
February 12, 2018, 01:11:26 AM
The top ten wallets in BTC owns 5% of it Source. While not sure if there is one person owning more than wallet, it is clear that there is some spectacular wealth, and if BTC does go to 100 000, the worlds richest list is about to change, but for now, it is still a long journey.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
February 12, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

There are fun ways to make people learn more about crypto investments, if the reality- Clash game are released, it may cause a wide spread of information about BTC and crypto as a whole when people are usually are just on the internet to play games. Crypto is over 5 years already and there were already senate hearings about it so this is good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 12, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
so there are long-prepared materials for the study of this field of cryptocurrency, they really are not free. And as an option, you can publish books, make content in YouTube or TV
yes, I agree with you that there are several ways you can do to convey a way to give a tutorial that may be very helpful for people who have not understood more about the crypto world and like some of the ways you mentioned I think it will very effective.
Activity: 169
February 11, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

I suggest to spend more time in crypto world. Spend time in forums
like this, spend time searching in new technologies. the world is an
open book via internet. I heard that other countries started to have
sessions concerning about this cryptocurrencies and it is expensive,
you can always try to enroll to some kind of sessions. step up being
an infant, start investing in knowledge, feed yourself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
February 11, 2018, 10:40:53 PM
IMHO awareness, acceptance, and money will continue to grow in crypto.  Think back (if you're old enough) to before the internet existed... Uptake was relatively slow, then accelerated exponentially once people got a better understanding of its uses and multifuctionality.  Lots of people hear crypto and still think "bitcoin" and "dark web".  They don't yet realise that crypto is now growing into all areas of industry and life in general. 

When they do, they will get onboard... and those of us already here will benefit from the influx of new money that will come in the years to follow.
Activity: 322
February 11, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
for that we have to learn more and develop ourselves first, after that just form a discussion forum among fellow users of crypto, from there will be exchange of good experience, so the profit must be obtained, and we can minimize the mistakes that we do
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
February 11, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

I completely agree with you, but it is hard to educate people about Bitcoin and crypto when the mainstream media is screaming bubble all the time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
no one uses Bitcoin and related technologies in full to make people use it, while those who hear about it think only about lucrative prdazhe and wealth. Therefore, before it is still under development
Activity: 49
February 11, 2018, 07:11:09 PM
we just need everyone to get better informed, which will require time. hopefully people will start to see the good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
February 11, 2018, 06:56:43 PM
I agree , most people don't really understand what bitcoin is and they think it is just a quick way to make money. They probably have no idea about ethereum and their smartcontracts and how it works. But that is just the beginning of the possibility's of the blockchain. When we are a couple of years down the line we will see the real possibility of this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: