Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto in infancy - page 7. (Read 2753 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
August 16, 2018, 07:53:22 AM
We don't need to force to educate the people here because all the things that they need to know are here in the forum.  Only need to do is read and research.
Activity: 588
August 16, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
One thing for money is to collect all the information about crypto, both from electronic media and articles made, besides that many media are still unfamiliar with this. But as time goes by, all get good and detailed information and also get many benefits.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
crypto is still in its infancy, and there is still a long way to go in this market. There are also many things we can't predict, but I believe that as long as we can firmly believe that this market has a future, then it will be true
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
Currently, many of course do not have a concept of cryptography. many people think that this is just a Scam - and do not understand how you can make money on it. Everyone only knows about bitcoin - that It is worth a lot . I hope that in the future everyone will have a good and correct understanding about cryptocurrency
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
August 16, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
1 option that can attract a large number of people in the crypto world is the coverage of this topic on well-known channels and writing articles in the most widely read journals
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
I agree. People in crypto technology need to be conscious of somehow. Because many of them are unaware of the benefits of the crypto system, they need to know exactly what they serve and their future goals.
Activity: 251
August 16, 2018, 06:43:30 AM
I don't think that cryptocurrency is still in its infaccy stage though. While it might still need a lot of growing up to do, it has gone past the stage of infancy. News of cryptocurrency is all over the place and people are becoming more aware of the system. I believe that in the near future, the cryptocurrency industry would get to where we all want it to be.
Activity: 12
August 13, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
The crypto media in my opinion is extremely unmature & unbalanced today. The media creates to much extreme hype that other people need to find alternative sources to the first information that was provided  to them because of this the adoption will take even longer. Schools like high schools, colleges, & university's can help inform and spread knowledge about crypto but it this will help to a limited extend. Information for each year is moving at such a fast pace that schools as they exist today just cant keep up with the crypto space.

New schools needs to be built up from the ground up if it wants to become more compatible with this space that's the reality. For the current moment people will benefit a lot more if they organize into larger group. The event that recently took place at UofA would be to large of a group, a group with about 15-20 is a great amount. If more people started to see how different these times are compared to the early .com days maybe more people might become more patient. How can the crypto scene learn more from the .com days a, did try themselves to create a net currency but people during those days said why do we need this.

Younger people are a lot more excited & enthusiastic about this tech but its gonna be harder to convince older people. The crypto adoption will no doubt create a bigger split between the young and the old in terms of the interest of actually using it. Learning & following the crypto scene is quite time consuming for the individual no doubt. On coincap there are very few projects that think about taking decentralization to a grand scale.

Activity: 546
August 13, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
We need more awareness especially for the newbies that are just coming into the market now to invest, most of them are just investing because they think that cryptos will make them rich overnight but that is not the case. Cryptos are still very young which means that they are still trying to find their footing, hence all of the price fluctuations and the volatility and we need more people to understand this.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
Yes. People need some knowledge about the crypto field. If not, only greedy people will come here and they will ruin the industry. Even a little knowledge is needed to give them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 12, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
Yes, you are right. Being aware about the crypto is actually important to lead us too know more about the crypto. Additionally, it can drive us to be more careful in obtaining the news and issues of the crypto daily. Here, I think that being active in the forum, updating the information, and also attending the meeting and active in the community channel is good to do.
at least if we are active in seeking information in this forum, we can find news about crypto, and at least we are one step ahead of others who do not understand this forum
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 12, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
A very large number of people have learned about crypto currency over the past year. A lot of news about crypto began to appear on the Internet and in the media. People are interested, read, learn more. Many people conduct paid and free seminars and webinars on the Internet. I think the popularity of crypto is growing very quickly. Who wants to, has the opportunity to learn more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 12, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
Interesting thoughts. IMO too many people buying in with the wrong mindset, and are just hoping to make a quick profit -- but have absolutely no idea what the technology is about.

IMO, at the moment, these easily manipulated and inexperienced day-traders and speculators/gamblers who puts in more than they can afford to lose, while panicking way too easily due to FUD or easily scammed, are one of the major reason behind the current extreme volatility (coupled with the fact that the crypto market is currently still pretty young, and the MCAP is still relatively low than what it potentially could be in a few years time) -- and this is not good for the image of cryptos overall + impeding good cryptos from becoming adopted more widely in real-word use.

Perhaps the higher tax in the US on crypto trading + regulations is a good thing. Slows things down so that the price will match more closely to the actual development and adaptation of coins, rather than due to hype + reduces the amount of pump-and-dump scams by unethical whales trying to take advantage of inexperienced newcomers for their own profit to fill their already full pockets.

In any market there are people who are worried about the idea, but there are those who are simply looking for profit. So it was always and so it will be. Crypto market is no exception.
Activity: 910
August 12, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
Of course, in order to independently understand the cryptocurrencies and study this issue, it will take a lot of time. It's quite difficult to do this without help but it's possible. Now a lot of information in free access and only lazy people have not heard about cryptocurrencies. But those who understand that this is actually much less. Many are still afraid or already disappointed on the basis of the situation on the market. But in my opinion of people need to simply inform, not to force and not to convince.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
Conferences and meetings of crypto-Enthusiasts give an introductory and informational effect, where people exchange experiences.
Training courses on the basics of cryptography are already opening around the world. Also, experienced crypto enthusiasts share their experience and help to learn to beginners.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 12, 2018, 12:45:00 PM
All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.

Yes that's true Cryptocurrency is young and subjected to correction. maybe this is the BIG reason why lot's of people are afraid to put there Money in this Industry? but the technology is there and many improvements was made since the introduction of Crypto in 2009-2010 i hope that more users will continue to join in the coming years so that it will developed further.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 12, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
as a newcomer who is also still in the learning stage, I agree with you. and also need a breakthrough for basic education about crypto from all parties. so that people understand the background and purpose of crypto itself. and also not trapped in the atmosphere instantly.
thanks.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 12:09:00 PM
Digital money used to look like be a ponzi conspire, and as nations progressively acknowledged bitcoins and different tokens, the Cryptocurrency showcase bit by bit moved toward becoming standard.

Still, I believe that the cryptocurrency is no longer on its infancy stage. It's growing constantly and slowly building its reputation. Just in a matter of 3 or more years, I think, the market will flourish.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
Your idea can very well replace the new trend. But, I think the workshops are also where people share experiences. Can not cancel the seminar.Instead, we can finish the mix
This denomination I really agree with you. Education about the crypto world is very necessary. It will be easier and more profitable if people have knowledge about crypto. We can get knowledge by reading articles, news, sharing information, and discussions in forums.

Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
Your idea can very well replace the new trend. But, I think the workshops are also where people share experiences. Can not cancel the seminar.Instead, we can finish the mix
Pages:
Jump to: