Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto in infancy - page 2. (Read 2753 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 11:46:49 PM
This background remain favor for the Crypto.The Digital technology penetrate all flow of life. Now the detachment will help combat internalized medicines and explore more.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
May 01, 2019, 10:19:37 PM
It's hard to convince people who are reluctant to learn about crypto and are biased, young people are much more diligent to learn blockchain technology and crypto market. I think we should not to pressure on older people about cryptocurrencies if that they don't want to learn. Over time, as the crypto market grows, everyone will want to learn more.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 01, 2019, 08:34:53 PM
it's been 10 years since the cryptocurrency emerged, and until now the cryptocurrency continues to grow very large,
I think there is nothing needed by cryptocurrency except an acknowledgment from the government and the law that cryptocurrency is safe to be an investment etc. so that cryptocurrency can have a mass impact.
Activity: 700
May 01, 2019, 08:28:25 PM
in crypto myself, in my opinion, there is a lot that we take in investing, such as really choosing a good project and having a real knowledge in the original world, not just investing.

I am agree, there is too many different coin with same project and sometimes duplicating old project and releasing new ICOs. Its reguire diligent and knowledge to find a good investment if we want to make profits for long term
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 07:41:26 PM
in crypto myself, in my opinion, there is a lot that we take in investing, such as really choosing a good project and having a real knowledge in the original world, not just investing.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
May 01, 2019, 07:06:21 PM
crypto is still in the initial process of growth, but the potential of crypto to be successful in the future is very large, the development
of technology will make people interested in crypto, education about crypto is really needed so that all people can know about crypto
Activity: 566
May 01, 2019, 06:50:51 PM
All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.
I think from the time this post was created till now, the level of the crypto currencies awareness has really grown. However, those who just joined during the bearish market will not find it encouraging, but we must not lost hope because there has been a little improvement and it will get better.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
May 01, 2019, 06:44:25 PM
The world is yet to come to full terms with the crypto technology meaning, penetration as well as coverage about the technology is still very much at its infancy. There is still lots of ground to cover and this makes the technology a good point of investment. The truth is, being that it has grown to a level where it is now almost impossible to ignore, most economies will be having a thorough look at it with a view to adoption. Crypto as a whole is still very much at its infancy and will continue to grow.
Activity: 686
May 01, 2019, 06:34:03 PM
Extensive knowledge of the importance of this is because we can analyze market developments and in making the right decisions. Cryptocurrency is a tool and transaction of various platforms developed to provide everyone and to become a successful investor, we need to develop good knowledge. In this case I'm sure the future of Cryptocurrency can be better.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 01, 2019, 05:07:03 PM
We need a general popularization of the cryptocurrency. But this can only be done by the state. People should understand that cryptocurrency is a safe means and a good tool for life. But people are used to not trust anyone. The state should be a guarantor for such people. As soon as the state agrees to popularize the cryptocurrency, it will be a catalyst for universal implementation in this industry.

No need to do anything artificially with cryptocurrencies. They do not need no advertising, no distribution of information in the media.
It is enough that cryptocurrencies are left alone, so that they are not touched by any state or large monetary funds. And cryptocurrencies themselves will conquer their vast audience.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 01, 2019, 04:57:12 PM
This will be made sooner or later, you can have my word for it. Innumerable ways are here for that, especially youtube and mobile apps just use it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 01, 2019, 03:48:26 PM
The emergence of cryptocurrency in people's lives caused a certain upheaval.
I am sure that since the age of the market participants will gradually decline.
The faster the cryptocurrencies fully enter into the economic model of the state, the faster this moment will come.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 06:32:04 AM
I believe that crypto is really in its infancy. But it has a really huge potential for successful development in the future. To do this, you need to study a lot, learn technologies and market prospects. I very much hope that in the future there will be effective ways to inform the public about the possibilities of crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 03:57:06 AM
I think that is true because education is one of the keys to step better because many of them do not necessarily understand this, they need more insight by learning in the field of crypto. on the other hand the digital world is full of fraud if we are careless without extensive knowledge of course we will continue to suffer losses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
April 30, 2019, 03:50:39 AM
We need a general popularization of the cryptocurrency. But this can only be done by the state. People should understand that cryptocurrency is a safe means and a good tool for life. But people are used to not trust anyone. The state should be a guarantor for such people. As soon as the state agrees to popularize the cryptocurrency, it will be a catalyst for universal implementation in this industry.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2019, 12:19:03 PM
Some type of crypto academy would be an awesome thing. I think some big universities are already offering seminars about blockchain technology and crypto currencies, so I think it is only the matter of time when we would see the first crypto university.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 28, 2019, 12:14:35 PM
Conference and meet ups are not going to help creating the awareness of blockchain technology.It will happen on if the people who already nows about blockchain let them know about the it to their family members,close firends and neibhours and others if can which can gradually increase the adoption slowly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 28, 2019, 12:09:50 PM
So already many countries as I heard began to add the sphere of cryptocurrencies to schools, governments just need to make the cryptocurrency legalized around the world and then I am sure that in all countries a cryptocurrency sphere will be added in school education.
Yes correct. There is a lot of them actually. Here in our country, there is this city that implementing that kind of education but it is just exclusive for college because they believe that college can understand it most. I am a fan of education in cryptocurrency so I am willing to support it.
Activity: 786
April 28, 2019, 11:08:18 AM
All the crypto world needs is an education to create better awareness and investments. What do you think are ways to go about it, apart from various conferences and meets.

Self awareness is an important factor in joining crypto, of course, we ourselves should spend much time in studying online rather than depending on the others for seminars and other conferences as well, self awareness is an important key, there are lots of readily available materials in the internet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 27, 2019, 08:16:33 AM
The best experience is monitoring the behavior of professional players over their successes and mistakes. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: