Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 19. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:50:16 PM
The present scenario is not a good one. But the people are hopeful that the tables will turn around and the market will improve.
Activity: 222
August 23, 2018, 02:49:34 PM
Yes, considering the current situation, should not make a complete decision on this matter I think. because in the past, its market was in many stages, so wait and see what happens.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:09:51 PM
In my opinion, the current crypto market is volatile in general with the market having increased in capitalization and most coin top 100 of Coinmarketcap slightly up. Total market capitalization increased by 12 billion USD compared to the same time yesterday. Their future will increase gradually and reach large amounts by the end of the year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 02:07:36 PM
To do this, it is necessary to encourage people not to sell their coins at the first drop in prices
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
Nowadays crypto is still in a state of falling and makes more and more people panic and sell low so that the crypto fall is getting longer. I think it will take a long time to make the market stable, and this will be a long time to hold.
Activity: 225
August 23, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
The decline in the next level of price fluctuations, as well as the higher position of the downward trend. So I'm hoping everyone hopes to raise prices like my demand.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
The current or present crypto are not good this days, the continuing dump makes crypto community or crypto people panic and makes them forced to sell their crypto if they have weak hands. But really fluctuation is normal in cryptocurrency and the market now makes people think that the market won`t rise again. I am really also hoping that the market will soon go back to it`s track again.
Activity: 50
August 23, 2018, 01:41:57 PM
I am agree with your opinion. We need to believe in our own decisions no matter what and also we need to be patient and hold the coin when the market is red and sell it when it is green.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
August 23, 2018, 01:38:26 PM
FUDS and whales will always manipulate the cryptocurrency market because they are greedy and ready to take advantage but what we should build our self with this fact and never let our assets get manipulated on, we have to hodl till we see market go green again because you can only lose you assets only when you decide to sell during dip so don't sell out of panic.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
August 23, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
Currently, trading Crypto comes with a lot of technicalities because of the bad situation of the market as TAs are been defied. selling one's holdings now could mean loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
August 23, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
Still moving sideways. Bitcoin hovering at $6,400 since it went up to $8,200+ a few weeks ago. Keep HODLing, the next bull run is just around the corner.
Activity: 125
August 23, 2018, 01:06:29 PM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

We have our own decision whether you like it or not. We have our own strategies whether you believe it or not. Hold or trade is depends on our freewill to choose what we thinks the best for us. Let us respect each others decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
August 23, 2018, 12:58:23 PM
Those people who can't hold their coins are emotional investors. Most of them doesn't believe in the technology or has less knowledge about the real nature of the crypto market. There are some investors who are just into crypto investment due to hype that's why if there's a sudden dip happening in the crypto market they always do panic selling and try to let their emotion cloud their judgement.
Activity: 354
August 23, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
Crypto currencies are currently experiencing a very long decline so that prices are almost equal to last year. many altcoins are currently worthless because the crypto market is experiencing a continuous decline.
Activity: 110
August 23, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
it's  tough time for crypto currencies and bitcoin, hard to find yourself can see the drop still going and steal your money away.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
I think that crypto is really powerful and nobody can affect it. In my opinion, it is better to hold btc because the price will increase greatly soon and you will be able to earn much more money
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:33:46 PM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
I admit that sometimes I do foolishness because of the negative news about crypto that makes me panic and sell some of the coins that I hold, without thinking of positive things about the future of Crypto, which has resulted in a big loss.
Activity: 32
August 23, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
In my opinion  cryptomarket is so low and weak today. But it is a matter of time. Great news concerning ETF approval can change everything grealty
Activity: 304
August 23, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
I think we should not be worried. This is really the time when the cryptocurrencies value drops but hit the mark by the end of the year. This was just the time to make a reqlly good investments.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
August 23, 2018, 12:10:04 PM
In current moment if you can do short trading then you can get profit as market is moving up and down in 10 to 20% range. But the future is good and the market will surely bounce back as everyone knows that when ever their is fall their is also rise, only thing you should keep is patience. If you have bought in high and got some investment then it is good time to buy more and average your price.
Pages:
Jump to: