Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 22. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:44:52 PM
In present time, the crypto is not in a good condition. At the end of 2017, bitcoin touched 20,000$, but now it is around 6400$. So, now the price is very much lower. But if you think clearly, it is the best time to invest because the price is going to rise in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
August 22, 2018, 06:37:46 PM
 Price fluctuation is a norm in every investment platform, just ensure you are strategic and take advantage of every season, the present moment we are in give opportunity for us to invest, but ensure you research about  viable project that will follow the rally ones the bullish period commence.
Activity: 139
August 22, 2018, 06:30:13 PM
At present the time is not good for all cryptos. But, crypto is the future indeed. When people understand the potential of cryptos they will automatically fall before it and the price and value will be sky high for sure. Just we have to be more patient.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
August 22, 2018, 06:24:25 PM
The crypto investment today iare doing good and still profitable. The current market is indeed not that good but we are looking forward to the future and not the present. The market is perfect for buy low sell high policy.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 06:10:26 PM
The condition of the crypto market currently is not so good. Day by day the price is going down. Price will be soon up. Just people need to hold some patience. Hope we will get a good news at the end of the year.
Activity: 182
August 22, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
i think it is better opportunity to investment in crypto market because market price are fall down. if you buy low price and sale high price you get some profit easily. that's why dont worry and increasing your invest here. you just hold your currency for some times. it will back your profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
I do not like the current crypto market conditions, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Starting from this year alone is not good for Crypto. All expect that at the end of this year the price will rise. But according to the current situation, the chances are very lacking for a bull run. We cannot judge the market that might occur or not.
Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
Now crypto market are going down thats mean it is the better time to investment here. i want to invest here. because it is following liquidity here anything can happen. its price turn around immediately and make profit for me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 22, 2018, 04:02:09 PM
I have tried this terminology on several occasions, and I have been hit really hard.
Don't tell me to hodl while I know fully well that the market is dying, and tell me to sell while I'm seeing  green lights in the market, I can you my head!

The more you look the less you see!

If you are used to hodl, you will keep hodling till you realize one day that you are empty, and if you're used to selling/dumping, you will keep on doing so till you realize one day that you have sold your future for pizza!

There is no way we can predict the future of bitcoin/altcoin, the best we can do is to use our head while we are in the Crypto space
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
crypto are now fall down . i think it is good time to invest in cryptocurrency because it will turn around and increasing their price. it will make profit for investor.it future are bright and profitable.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
August 22, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
I believe that we are in the deepest Valley from all the times, and this for me obviously mean that we are about to go up after that. Because this market movement is a circle.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
August 22, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
To be honest the current moment of the cryptos are really bad because the market capitalization value getting thinner this maybe because of two reasons that the people want to invest at the bottom line so they are caashing out and waiting for the bottom line to come and other reason maybe they think that the crypto currency is not worth to invest.
Activity: 448
August 22, 2018, 05:29:11 AM
So many reasons have been given for the present price situation of cryptocurrencies. Likewise, people have speculated several times that the price would rise at a certain time but things have not really improved. I just hope there is no manipulation of any kind. In all, it is better to hold than to sell at a loss.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 22, 2018, 04:53:15 AM
Yes in making investments there is actually no wrong party because with a price that is difficult to predict makes traders panic if the value has decreased so that profits or losses depend on each trader when investing in bitcoin or other altcoins.
Activity: 177
August 21, 2018, 11:56:08 PM
We cant control the people's decision especially people who are new to crypto world..they are worrying so much of the big losses maybe made them realized of selling which is a wrong decision..just wait and hold patiently coz time will come to ath again that no one knows when but it will surely come..
brand new
Activity: 0
August 21, 2018, 10:12:01 PM
At the moment the best crypto for me is AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin´s transaction system employs patented multi-factor authentication for every AML BitCoin transaction.
 So if you invest in this coin is totally worth it.
Activity: 476
August 21, 2018, 10:26:43 PM
I agree with your opinion that now the most important thing is to hold more bitcoin than trying to sell it because now the most bitcoin holders only do this mess up the market situation so everyone has bitcoin panic, and I myself try to continue investing in bitcoin because the market will tend to rise again in the near future even though the market is difficult to predict.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
August 21, 2018, 10:21:30 PM
Crypto in the present moment is bearish and no doubt that it is going to be at this for months ahead of us until something struck the market positively. Newbies are cautious to invest in a market that has recorded a loss of more than half of it value since the beginning of the year, while pro traders don't see the way forward.
Activity: 71
August 21, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.
I really agree with your opinion, our price reduction actually can see a very good business opportunity, and our opportunity to buy, because we know that in the business world as bad as any situation we should always be able to take advantage

so buy as much as we can, because in the coming year the most profitable business is buying and selling bitcoin currencies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 21, 2018, 08:59:23 PM
It's hard to keep people working in sintony. Some people will hold, others will sell and it's really out of control... To make things a bit more balanced and to protect Bitcoin's price new people should be coming to Crypto-Currency even more. This way the demand is raised without the need of covincing people to keep holding, as the new holders will replace the old ones that may start holding again after seeing the last positive results in BTC's price.

So a good advertisement about Bitcoin can be very useful to keep the currency strong and the holders morale high.
Pages:
Jump to: