Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 21. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 12:56:26 AM
responding to the current market situation there is no need to worry or panic too much. we know that almost all of them are going down. BTC is in the price range of $ 6400 and followed by ETH which also dropped in the range of $ 270. that's a natural thing in crypto. keep calm and be patient is a good thing to do right now. endure this situation. as a test that must be completed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 23, 2018, 12:55:28 AM
The prices are very volatile currently, you may hold the investments for some time. It should improve in some months.

Well the present price most of crypto is not good, its too low and its not ideal to sell your crypto coins right now, instead buy more now while they are still at low cost. Hodl them for a years or months and sell it if you can earn profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
The prices are very volatile currently, you may hold the investments for some time. It should improve in some months.

yes, we should keep bitcoin for a few months until the price has recovered, because I'm sure crypto will rise soon ..
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 12:44:06 AM
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 23, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
The market right now is very sensitive.
Also the SEC just rejected 2 bitcoin ETFs from FraniteShares, which brought the total number of rejected ETFs to 9. This is just sad.
We right now really need some good news that could bring bitcoin and all crypto market back to life again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 12:15:12 AM
At the moment, many people are still ignorant about crypto currency though many people as well are still having panic, worried because of price drops but this is due to lack of information regarding crypto especially that this coins are dependent on coin cap market. so proper education is very important.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
August 23, 2018, 12:09:32 AM
they are worried because they don't have enough knowledge in the crypto world. if only they learn and understand, I don't think worries will occur. and you are right, buying or selling is a decision of each. because I believe, everyone who has extra patience, they will get what they want. and envy the panic. keep calm and let them say ... because bitcoin is free trade for yourself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 11:42:37 PM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
I agree with you, that we must believe in our own abilities, sometimes what others suggest is not necessarily good for you, I personally at the time of this decline, I hold my assets partly and partly I invest in several ICO projects that valid, so that I can make a quick profit, because I realize that I am not like other people who have a lot of savings, I have to keep earning income so that my daily needs are met.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 22, 2018, 11:03:30 PM
In my opinion, cryto in the present moment is not pretty good but i believe for its only part of its volatility. We must not be panic just invest while in its low price for future investment.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 10:30:53 PM
Still continues slump of the market and with the the disapproval ETF that could possible bring hope to an stable and healthy market through the out years. Has it crossed to your mind leaving crypto and invest somewhere else where you could gain an constant profits?
Activity: 784
August 22, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
At this moment, current situation of market's price turns red again, not good news for the investors. Bitcoin drops a -4.77% price decreasing, ETH also drops its price by -6.56%, also with the coins LTC, XMT, CVC drops its price by -4.78%, -7.19%, -8.67% respectively.
Activity: 588
August 22, 2018, 10:04:55 PM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

Cryoto in the present moment is in a bloody market.But we all expect for the pump of this coming months.Ofcourse we dont lose hope that cryoto will survive.We wish all the best for cryoto before the end of this year.
Activity: 247
August 22, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
The current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price drops. We can use this moment to invest and continue not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoin and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 09:02:58 PM
I think crypto for now can be said to have succeeded, there have been a lot of people who know and use crypto to make transactions, even many people have become media to invest.
Activity: 180
August 22, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
For unstable words it can create different meanings and interpretations. I believe that due to market instability, we must help increase the market by not dumping or bitcoin. That's the main cause of falling, because of a big dump.
Activity: 65
August 22, 2018, 08:57:01 PM
That's ok. I think, that cryptocurrencies have their future and there is no hard end for them in near future
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 22, 2018, 07:23:07 PM
The crypto at present moment is not really good and maybe most of the holders now feel disappointed at current situation  but we can't do anything about it,all we need to do is to wait patiently until the market recovers.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
At present, honestly, crypto is not in very good condition. Price is getting lower with time. But there is no need to worry about it. It is the nature of crypto market that the price will never stay the same, it will fluctuate with time. So, according to the history of bitcoin, we can say that the price will rise soon.
copper member
Activity: 546
August 22, 2018, 06:58:53 PM
For me I will say it's because of the rate at which ico's are coming out, some been projected with other project whitepaper and some the team motive to scam the people of their funds and later projecting plans that are not on their roadmap. Also token holders should not just focus on the profit part of their token but put focus mainly on the project and what it plan to achieve to the community.  With this Crypto would be more accepted.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
Comparing the current price of bitcoin with the price at the end of 2017 we can say that the current condition of bitcoin is not that good. The price is going down. But there is no need to be upset about it. If you look at the history of bitcoin, you will see that the price is not always the same, it goes up and down. So, to my opinion, it is the best time to invest in bitcoin because there is a possibility for the price to rise at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: