Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality - page 12. (Read 25744 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
They need to accept facts that the investments they put in cryptocurrency will have a risk that prices after the listing of tokens in exchanges will dump,and not just tokens but almost all coins btc and altcoins.so be aware on what we investing,and choose the best projects to invest.

personally in last 3 months I have lost around of 30% in btc value Sad from my total crypto portfolio (40 cryptos+200 small tokens).
A lot of coins have the same value in USD with some positive change despite the strong change in btc.
Market is bullish only for bitcoin. Just as e.g. see Waves or ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
They need to accept facts that the investments they put in cryptocurrency will have a risk that prices after the listing of tokens in exchanges will dump,and not just tokens but almost all coins btc and altcoins.so be aware on what we investing,and choose the best projects to invest.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
When it comes to cryptocurrency time is not a determining factor but the market situation is and at this moment all the cryptocurrency market is increasing and heading towards another period of bull run again, but then before you invest in any coins carry out your research and know the potential of such coin if it have long term goal and invest what you can lose because the market highly volatile.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

Theres no need for time comparison because every year is the year of crypto for real crypto people. I dont remember anything teling that 2018 is the year of crypto since that whole year is so down. What i know is that 2018 is the year where we monitor the value and hole that the moon will come the soonest.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
We do have to learn from previous experiences. Any crypto can happen without anyone guessing. As of now, many predict that in 2019 crypto will decline and there are also predictors that will experience an increase. All that we need to understand is that we must be prepared for the reality. But I am sure that now with the crypto market increasing, of course there are very many who benefit. If you invest when the crypto market decreases beforehand.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Of course, crypto investors need to face reality. Because, crypto market never stable. Investors expected they would get profits in 2018, but that did not happen. Although hope was not fulfilled in 2018. But I think investor's hope will be fulfilled in 2019. To get profits we must know about the crypto market very well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I really don't get your point. At the first place when people start to step here in crypto world their are already know the risk and consequences here in crypto industry. We need to be always ready on every changes that may happen eveyday so you need to think back up strategies to stay your capital alive. Like this year I know that 2019 is better than 2018 and itvis already proven when april01 was came.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
I can only spread yet another speculations about my hopes for btc growth. I can't support my hopes with real facts but since you asked to share opinions...and indeed why not it be great in 2019?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Maybe it's too presumptuous, but I'm sure 2019 will be better than 2018 because 2018 was too bad for cryptocurrency, and it seems like the worst can hardly be imagined. But the experience of 2018 showed that you should always be very careful and be ready for any mood in the market.
Yeah right, being ready to any sway of the situation will give you more advantage to pick assets that will bring good outcome, just need to believe from your own assessment, assume that reversal will happen and bring your investment a big growth.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

Well... my advice is that although HODL is a viable option in case of crypto-currency, it is foolish to hold on to all of your coins for a very long duration. Investments in crypto is similar to any other investment (such as equity or real estate). We need to do profit booking at regular intervals, as it may reduce the overall risk susceptibility.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Thats the way markets works. Thats why whenu can find a potential project don't missed your chance to buy on dips, sometimes can see some coins drop 90% from ico price.It's an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Maybe it's too presumptuous, but I'm sure 2019 will be better than 2018 because 2018 was too bad for cryptocurrency, and it seems like the worst can hardly be imagined. But the experience of 2018 showed that you should always be very careful and be ready for any mood in the market.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
The last year is a fully bearish market, but this year Bull has not come and might not come till last days of this year, or early weeks of next year. So investors should stay calm and don't fall into FOMO traps along the way. The market has still been in its accumulation phase, and chances are waiting for determinant investors, whom strongly believe in Bitcoin and crypto market as well as the block chain technology and its potential to change human society. This year, they have to face with the fact that Bull is far away from current period of market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
No matter what will happen to the next market condition whether it will continue to rise, remain, or decrease, what is certain is that we must be able to use every moment well in trade or investment because the best we can use the moment will give us more profit.
In principle, all investors trust crypto will improve again, because the belief in crypto money needs in the future cannot be avoided. In the digital age, of course digital currencies will be needed.
If now the price goes up or down it is a common occurrence in trade where supply and demand will affect prices. But lately crypto prices have started to rise where investors see profits in sight.
I think that principle is not only in investors, but everyone who knows bitcoin is sure they still believe that the price of all cryptocurrency has the potential to increase prices, but nobody knows when that happens because the price of the cryptocurrency is very volatile and movements the price is difficult to predict.
It seems to me that first of all there should be certain circumstances in relation to the cryptocurrency market.  And the first place in the information space is to improve the position of cryptocurrency, so that society is not afraid to study this field of activity.  In the end, this should lead to an increase in demand for cryptocurrency and real investment.  It is then that the situation in the cryptocurrency market should improve.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
No matter what will happen to the next market condition whether it will continue to rise, remain, or decrease, what is certain is that we must be able to use every moment well in trade or investment because the best we can use the moment will give us more profit.
In principle, all investors trust crypto will improve again, because the belief in crypto money needs in the future cannot be avoided. In the digital age, of course digital currencies will be needed.
If now the price goes up or down it is a common occurrence in trade where supply and demand will affect prices. But lately crypto prices have started to rise where investors see profits in sight.
I think that principle is not only in investors, but everyone who knows bitcoin is sure they still believe that the price of all cryptocurrency has the potential to increase prices, but nobody knows when that happens because the price of the cryptocurrency is very volatile and movements the price is difficult to predict.

It's a physicology game ... also in the trading world, it works in this way. Now the market is flat and is waiting for some news to move it. But if people would act more and think less the market should grow again
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
This year us still showing some promising moves.
Some people could not believe that bitcoin, which is the dominating coin in the market, could reach the level it is now.
I envisage that we will see more growth in this month and beyond.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
If every financial instrument move in one direction only Then it will make unbalance the whole ecosystem. The same is case with crypto . So must have to do one things. Make a stop loss And stop profit at every Project. Always invest slowly in every Project.  Make major investment in top 10 coin and always have diversified portfolio.
Activity: 1050
I would not say that the market is growing rapidly, we see that bitcoin fluctuates for a long time in about the same range ... I think the market will grow in 2019 but not much, there will be no big surprises.
The market of late has shown signs of major movement and a bit steady in its growth. This is why I won't rule out big surprises as the market can be full of surprises and it can go in any direction.
Pages:
Jump to: