Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late - page 5. (Read 1887 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 6
Get out and save yourself. The world is not gonna be saved in groups. It will be saved individually. So if you seriously believe that crypto is about to die, then save yourself. As for the rest, let them do their business and leave them alone. I will be with them of course. I don't care what others have to say about crypto. I have known crypto for quite a time and I have watched how they turned simple people wealthy enough to quit their job and live a happy and free life.

I can understand your frustration + increasing your post count for sig campaign  Tongue
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Get out and save yourself. The world is not gonna be saved in groups. It will be saved individually. So if you seriously believe that crypto is about to die, then save yourself. As for the rest, let them do their business and leave them alone. I will be with them of course. I don't care what others have to say about crypto. I have known crypto for quite a time and I have watched how they turned simple people wealthy enough to quit their job and live a happy and free life.
You say crypto is dead .. are you serious dude .. please see with your mind .. more technology blockchain used to more application like bank or etc .. if a positive news .. but if you come for talk this .. i suggest you can leave this crypto .. we will stay in here ..

Lolz
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
You say crypto is dead .. are you serious dude .. please see with your mind .. more technology blockchain used to more application like bank or etc .. if a positive news .. but if you come for talk this .. i suggest you can leave this crypto .. we will stay in here ..
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
At that point your allowed to leave crypto as we are still put stock in this innovation that this will going to be enormous sometime in the future. It's as yet doing admirably even in a bearish market. Offer every one of your coins and locate your new life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Not go out - this is not a victory. Holders not influence the market only due to their holding. To pump, or at least support prices, needs an influx of new money. In a falling market with this income is difficulty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
No need to go out and crypts need to fight to the end. Maybe you'll be lucky and you'll become an order of magnitude steeper than the other participants in the cret-currency market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Such horrible market conditions rise a lot of disbelief, mischief and panic. Bitcoin almost  hit $ 9000 then fell to 6. Ethereum price fell to the last year highs. This causes a lot of damage to the whole cryptomarket image.
All we need is to give some time to the market to revive.
Obviously it is a wrong way to leave crypto especially for those who have some prominent robust assets.
There is a small but significant omission. Why do whales would kill an all herd of sheep? This is unreasonable. They need to support the market, and sometimes create large-scale pumps. It's like bait for a herd to grow wool for a trim. Thus, crypto will be.

They will not kill but always keep the sheep and HODLers under knife. They will partially support the market to trap novice investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
There is a small but significant omission. Why do whales would kill an all herd of sheep? This is unreasonable. They need to support the market, and sometimes create large-scale pumps. It's like bait for a herd to grow wool for a trim. Thus, crypto will be.
I like people like this topic starter because they don't beleive in crypto and decentralization and must get out! Beleivers and HODLer like us will survive and get rich because it's just manipulators dumping crypto. Manipulators will pump all crypto again when all unbelievers will get out and real HODLers will be rich.

Manipulators are more smarter than you, they won't allow you to become rich and time will proof it Wink
Activity: 191
I do not think this will come true, the penny never dies, they just fall down the troubled market, and they will rise again by the end of the year.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The market will soon rise if many people think the market is dying like you. When you're scared, that's what sharks and whales want. The market can not go up when there are too many hold. The market downturn is a correction to reduce the number of hold and to start a new growth cycle. If you have decided, just keep quiet and look at it
At the moment, there is no sign of rising prices and we may have to wait until 2019 for it to happen. Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply and many investors are feeling depressed at the current situation. I personally will not invest this year and will wait for a better opportunity in 2019 as I am sure the price will increase in the next few years and people just hope
Activity: 158
I know very well that the cryptocurrency market is very cruel, but I still have no choice, why? Because other investment industries are also controlled by whales/sharks, I can get higher profits by investing the same money in the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
The market will keep growing and growing, stop saying that it is the end while it is still growing. As long as technology is involved with our daily lives, crypto will never die. I respect your opinion and I totally disagree with you.
You also can not say so, agreeing that in recent years, crypto is very developed and spread worldwide, we can see the madness of everyone with it but it still has certain problems and uncertainties, especially the situation of manipulation, pumping and dumping. I believe you and many people also realize that the crypto market has big bosses in the back, they create the growth and attraction then create the rumors and collapse, and they make a lot of money from what they do, of course even death, if they want, crypto will die, without the guarantee and eternity in the crypto, it will have its time
This market is controlled by a group of people who have a lot of money, I think Crypto has become a place to trap novice investors, I think the crypto business will end soon, because everyone will realize the cheating of the popes, I hope these whales will drop each other .

I think Crypto has become a place to trap novice investors, I think the crypto business will end soon, because everyone will realize the cheating of the popes.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The market will soon rise if many people think the market is dying like you. When you're scared, that's what sharks and whales want. The market can not go up when there are too many hold. The market downturn is a correction to reduce the number of hold and to start a new growth cycle. If you have decided, just keep quiet and look at it
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
EDIT: 11-08-2018
2- Golden period of crypto has been over. Its declining to an end, I must say "Bigning of the END".
Big whales controlling and manipulated this crypto market. They are always in win win situation, and people like us don't understand their tricks. We can't even imagine what is going on behind the scene but just making us fool. They are "MAFIA" or we can call them "GODFATHER" of cryptocurrency.
3- "John McAfee" factor, people like John McAfee is one of the reasons, that put crypto market in a situation which leads to an END.

You will see this in coming weeks.

"THE GAME IS OVER"

Ok let us say that crypto will die then why we need to exit from now as or as long as possible? What is the reason why we need to abandoned cryptocurrency? There are lots of users and you cant discourage the majority of it it will run over the years stronger and stronger in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I like people like this topic starter because they don't beleive in crypto and decentralization and must get out! Beleivers and HODLer like us will survive and get rich because it's just manipulators dumping crypto. Manipulators will pump all crypto again when all unbelievers will get out and real HODLers will be rich.
Activity: 252
I partially disagree with you. You are very negative attitude. I believe that this year the crypto-currency market will go up strongly, even stronger than at the end of last year, you will see it. The Crypto currency market has much to grow and I'm sure that the market will go up this year.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: