Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late - page 9. (Read 1887 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I respect your opinion about the current market standing. But an idea without details is simply a worthless and not fact. You cannot expected investors to believe in you without telling then the reason to back off. And to serve as a gentle reminder we in this forum puts up constructive opinions.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hey orangelemon,

You raise good concerns about the future of the cryptosphere but I disagree. I think the perception of cryptocurrencies as a get-rich-quick scheme is dying and this is causing prices to lower as more investors are becoming dissatisfied with their earnings. However, this isn't the end of the world. As cryptocurrency moves from a less investment based product to an adoption and use-case community then cryptocurrency will be more likely to be successful in the long term. When investors look for projects that they would use, projects that would benefit their lives instead of just their pocket books, cryptocurrency will be more successful.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
what about today?that crypto market is recovering again?you know what mate.we can never tell about the future pf this community ,whats important is what we will contribute for this to stay,because if the members here are same woth your attitude then the market will die maybe,because weak and quitter like you will bring this to failure
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
I am retiring from crypto too. Development taking wrong turns, crowed changed and days of "massive" gains are gone.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
Crypto is not dead. It just dies in your fearful thoughts. You do not believe in crypto and this market is the best place to stay away from it. You sell your coin today. Surely you will cry tomorrow. The decline in 2018 is only a springboard for 2019 and and subsequent years
Activity: 28
I totally disagree. The technology behind it was a revolution in the digital age. Those who are about to die are those who do not keep up with the changes of the digital age.

Exactly, that's more like this that we should anticipated the future... but on the other hand it's pretty clear now that many altcoins that pumped wildly in january will never come reach their ATH again, simply because there are too many useless cryptos and too many new projects coming out every day. I see absolutely no reason for the cryptocurrency market to die because it's just such a powerful tool, it might take some time to attract large ammount of money again because it needs to evolve a little bit.

Perhaps, in the near future, cryptocurrencies and real currencies merge. Maybe I'm going too far in my thoughts, but if we look at the digital evolution side, maybe I'm correct. Perhaps one day we have (de)centralized cryptocurrencies like "BITUSD" or "BITEUR".
Activity: 80
this are part of the people spreading fake news about cryptocurrency. How on earth would you say that Crypto is not decentralized, Yes there are some bitcoin manipulations by whales but that doesn't mean that you just have to conclude that it's centralized
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I totally disagree. The technology behind it was a revolution in the digital age. Those who are about to die are those who do not keep up with the changes of the digital age.

Exactly, that's more like this that we should anticipated the future... but on the other hand it's pretty clear now that many altcoins that pumped wildly in january will never come reach their ATH again, simply because there are too many useless cryptos and too many new projects coming out every day. I see absolutely no reason for the cryptocurrency market to die because it's just such a powerful tool, it might take some time to attract large ammount of money again because it needs to evolve a little bit.
Activity: 28
Activity: 89
I guess some people think krypton is dead and I think how I can win more.These are very adverse thoughts.You are talking to talk.Enclave states support crypt money. In some states, it is in the thinking stage.In the future, everyone will shop with these prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day. I don't this this is the death of cryptocurrency. Seen so many ups and downs already. Its like a cycle and after the dip, market will rise again. Maybe just be careful on investing. Timing is important. I'm not afraid about the current situation. Just need to get out and focus on other things than keeping watch on your portfolio.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
I would say you are half right, crypto is not dead but there is degree of centralisation with all this price manipulation that is going on. Giving in at this stage will give control back to the banks and corrupt governments, we all need to keep it going and hodl for the future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
there are many people who say things like this, you are right and crypto doesn't suit you. before you are late, then do the best thing to save your assets and don't come back again, because it will make you lose more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
Crypto currency will never be dead as it is one of the most innovative invention of the century that has the potential to transcend our lifestyle and the way we transact with things to a different level. It is not just about the price, but rather, the utilization in many aspects to help the society adapt with the technological advancement.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'm interested with that technical side that you are saying.

Tell us on how it will "never" survive due to those several reasons. Bitcoin has been receiving that reason many times and if you think that it will never survive, how its remaining alive until today?

You are only seeing the side effect of this correction but not on how it has increased for short time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
I think Crypto investors are dead in the market so who believe the Cryptocurrency they are stay in a long term journey because Cryptocurrency is a future fiat currency so as soon as possible hold our investment everything will move to forward on end of the year. But some Peoples are created the negative thought of Bitcoin so first we should create awareness automatically everyone understand the potential of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Go suck yourself fool,you can't make us leave like a coward,this cryptocurrency is the future of the world and i trust this,i have invested half. Of my assets here and i dont care what negativity you throw whats important for me is the attitude i have dealing here,not like you pay trolls that has no stand in general
Activity: 365
You are wrong with this speculation of the crypto market and I think if you want to get out of crypto, you can so this on your own because I believe you are not sure of what you are saying and maybe you are new to the community. This is not the first time the crypto market will experience a fall like this and it rise again so, you should be very patient and follow the market trend because it will surely rise and the price of coin will also increase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's hard to get out from cryptocurrency when people's earn from it and lots of investors keep investing cryptocurrency to double their investment so i think they can't get out from cryptocurreny..
Activity: 448
Maybe you are right, most tokens are almost dead and will be surely dead in the future but bitcoin is still very strong $6000 is really good price if you have been here for few years.
Pages:
Jump to: