Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is about to dead - Get out from it before its too late - page 7. (Read 1887 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
this guy would have sold bitcoins in 2011 when the price plummeted from 10$ to 2$ and he would probably also post the same thread here.
Haha, for me there are three kinds of people, people who believe in this perfect projet (market), people who had lost so much money cause of their stupid ideads and now talking that crypto is bad and people who are scared of investments and want to try crypto in future but then it could be too late.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
I don't think so, I'm not going to get out of crypto just because prices are falling low. This may seem unnatural at a very low falling price, but in the market it can occur because of too much supply. I believe the market will survive and therefore I will stay here.
Activity: 182
What are you talking about dude?  Grin Crypto is at its very very beginning. Even governments are more and more interested in using crypto. Crypto is the future. In 10 or 20 years, everybody on earth will use it. Mark my words!

I was also thinking that in the future we have block chain connection to government system wherein we pay transaction like tax and registration using crypto!

So I don't see crypto will end this coming more ten year!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrency market is in serious down fall. But i don't think crypto market will be dead soon. I still believed that the market can recover soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
EDIT: 11-08-2018
2- Golden period of crypto has been over. Its declining to an end, I must say "Bigning of the END".
Big whales controlling and manipulated this crypto market. They are always in win win situation, and people like us don't understand their tricks. We can't even imagine what is going on behind the scene but just making us fool. They are "MAFIA" or we can call them "GODFATHER" of cryptocurrency.
3- "John McAfee" factor, people like John McAfee is one of the reasons, that put crypto market in a situation which leads to an END.

You will see this in coming weeks.

"THE GAME IS OVER"
What is happening to you, I think your patience is already fading away if you want to leave don't drag other people by making such a statement, because it can never twist the mindset of most of us here in the crypto community. Yes, they are right to spend more time with your family would be better for you to ease your mind.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think crypto currency market will never survive due to several reasons. I will not go into technical depth, you all knows what I am saying, so its better to get out from this before too late.
1- Crypto not a decentralised its truely Centralised by big whales and manipulated, controlling prices according to theirs mutual benefits.
2- Golden period of crypto has been over. Its declining to an end, I must say "Bigning of the END".
Big whales controlling and manipulated this crypto market. They are always in win win situation, and people like us don't understand their tricks. We can't even imagine what is going on behind the scene but just making us fool. They are "MAFIA" or we can call them "GODFATHER" of cryptocurrency.
3- "John McAfee" factor, people like John McAfee is one of the reasons, that put crypto market in a situation which leads to an END.

"THE GAME IS OVER"

Say all you want but I still believe on cryptocurrency industry. The market may be down now but it is always the old version last year. The one holding the token last year have greatly benefits the profit. That is why I will hold my coins and still believe in the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198

"THE GAME IS OVER"

Lol if you want to leave in this crypto world nobody will prevent you to continue your time here.
Don't spread a negative words here, just spend your time with your family instead of saying that the game is over.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Stop scaring people that crypto will get to an end because it will not. Who hired you anyway? I believe it is true that big whales are manipulating the price as they see fit. However, they will not try to do something that will be an utter loss for them. They will not make cryptocurrency die because it will not be beneficial for them. And as for these expert, you should not follow them blindly because many of them said bitcoin price will reach $20k last month, but no of that happened. So, follow your mind.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
this guy would have sold bitcoins in 2011 when the price plummeted from 10$ to 2$ and he would probably also post the same thread here.

Lolz
I want to say "care must be taken when investing in the cryptocurrency market, and never invest more than you are afford to lose".
We are going in that way => Losing side
It's not game over yet, I see a lot of improvements with other coins and I believe on their potential. Let's not think negative here, if you are a real investors you should be more optimist about the future. The price may dump deeper but always remember the price of bitcoin years ago. Stop the FUD, better to spread good news about this market and the real function of this one so you can help at least help this market to attract new investors.
Activity: 220
Merit: 6

Lolz
I want to say "care must be taken when investing in the cryptocurrency market, and never invest more than you are afford to lose".
We are going in that way => Losing side
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Activity: 220
Merit: 6
Golden period of crypto has been over. Its declining to an end, I must say "Bigning of the END".

"THE GAME IS OVER"
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I would not say that the cryptocurrency is dead, I think we hope not at the very end of the road, but these sad news do not leave much to be desired.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Crypto has only been around for 9 years. So it's too early to die. Just the beginning of crypto when people see its development from 2016. Just calm down and do not think positively. Crypto will continue to exist in the future. Just as the price of Crypto will go up. Do not think that prices go down is the market will die
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
You can not be negative inside and expect positive result.  It is better for the op to get out and look for something he is cut out for!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The governments have been trying to kill bitcoin from the very beginning and yet you think they are going to get their way now? And even worse you are trying to make it seem as if the reasons of the death of this market are self evident when that is not the case, so you better explain yourself or no one that has even a very low level of intelligence is going to believe you.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

I disagree. I'm extremely confident that crypto is the future, and will pervade everyday life in the coming years. The simple reason is that in many cases it is so much cheaper, faster and more efficient than existing processes.
In an open market, companies are always trying to make efficiency savings, reducing needless costs in order to increase profit. Moving to crypto is a big change, but it seems inevitable to happen. And once big companies jump in, the general population will follow,

Look at the top few coins as examples. Ethereum can automate so many time- and labour-intensive manual processes - it's not just an ICO platform, it's so much more than that. And then Ripple as well - XRP is proven to produce huge savings in the banking industry, and is so much faster than existing solutions. And so on and so on as we move down the list. Yes, there are plenty of pointless projects jumping on the crypto bandwagon, but there is a lot of really innovative stuff there as well.

So don't give up - it's not just blind faith that sustains us here. We are all aware of the potential of crypto.

Very good post and I totally agree with everything you said...people have to stop looking at prices and call everything doom after a dip or talk about Lambos when we have an uptrend. One thing is certain, it will not stay where it is, it just is as volatile as it is. And behind the scene, there are so many encouraging things happening, but most people do not make an effort to look at these.
Activity: 130
Then your free to leave crypto as we are still believe in this technology that this will gonna be huge someday. It's still doing well even in a bearish market. Sell all your coins and find your new life.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Just get out by yourself before its too late, if you believe crypto is about to dead
For me cryptocurrency have a bright future,
And crypto just like the internet in the past mate
Regards
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

This is just your opinion and I think your wrong to judge this technology on the other side. Crypto is just started and this is normal to encountered with a series of difficulties and once the amount of bitcoin will be spread all over the world then we can see a fair market as more project will be created to increase the money circulated on the cryptomarket with the mass adoption of cryptocurrency. 
Pages:
Jump to: