Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready? - page 16. (Read 19221 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Its already more that 1 year i am waiting for that and hope this rally would be long bull rally after which we would have high price that ATH before and would start good days for atls too.
well 1 year for the bear market is very small, the previous fall was 440 days , and now I do not think that there will be a sharp reversal of the market , I think we still will be a long time on the flat
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
I agree that the new bull market will grow and overcome historical highs. Now the market has started to recover, but no one knows for sure whether the bulls returned to it ! I definitely want to thank the Ethereum development team for their diligence and hard work. The price starts to grow and it pleases, I think after the update and scaling Ethereum will grow very much but this is only my opinion !
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
That's right, we have received a lot of positive news for the progress of the market but in reality the market is still not moving as we expected. So I think the next increase will still take longer and we just have to be patient. And the size of the value will still be a mystery.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I hope so too, I still believe that crypto will continue to grow, and have a bright future. now the market volume is gradually increasing. Bitcoin has also been on a positive trend for a few weeks, this will affect other coins.
If we talk about the long term, bitcoin is always growing. Why, despite the price, and on other schedules, interest, adoption, use. In the short term, it is to draw another bottom (the last).
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
I hope so too, I still believe that crypto will continue to grow, and have a bright future. now the market volume is gradually increasing. Bitcoin has also been on a positive trend for a few weeks, this will affect other coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm ready for all bull movements of the market since 2018  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Its already more that 1 year i am waiting for that and hope this rally would be long bull rally after which we would have high price that ATH before and would start good days for atls too.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Everybody is ready for this, they have anticipated this for a long time, in fact, people are just watching for good news the only people who made a profit are those who bought on a dip, they are always the one who makes a profit whenever a bull run comes.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
We are always ready for a rally and for this we are looking for those coins that can give us joy. Of course, it is hard to believe that all the named events will have a positive effect, but at least they will give an impetus to correction.
Of course there is going to be some good vibes in the market.

Crypto is getting better and if the value is not expanding, at least the circle of people who are using the crypto is expanding so better to hungry about the coins available at low cost right now. Have your eyes on Bitcoin, ETH and ripple and hold your current portfolio. There are people who have lost big but still deal in crypto because they know it is something extraordinary.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
I wish too but I don't think it's gonna happen this year. In this year, btc will be maxed at $8k which is also good though. The good news will not make the market direction rather awareness among people may get it sooner.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
There is no other way if we are invested here we need to support all the new things that important to our investment because if we don't have any support from the field of Crypto there is the development will be stuck and it move very slowly that's why the investor support will always been very useful for the development.
It adds to this that you mentioned the importance of not caring about price. The valuation of our assets begins when we understand that there are no prices on the things that we support and defend. Outsiders will understand that we are not kidding about hiding or hating governments, they will come to believe that we are and have been part of a revolution! If any price movement is high or low destabilizing, no one will take us seriously.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Of course I am ready to receive this good news, it's time for crypto to rise from his long sleep, slowly but surely crypto will rise again, this is certainly a lot of people waiting, they certainly can't wait to see crypto writhing back and sowing benefits for all
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I hope this would be the start of a crypto bounce back so far more and more positive news are being posted in the net from time to time this can fuel more for  bitcoin rally which  everyonesre waiting for.
in 2019 I am sure the cryptocurrency price movement will slowly up and surely recover to expensive prices, it is seen from the signal the first time the pump occurred and the event that will occur in bitcoin in 2020 will have a good impact on the price of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
There is no other way if we are invested here we need to support all the new things that important to our investment because if we don't have any support from the field of Crypto there is the development will be stuck and it move very slowly that's why the investor support will always been very useful for the development.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Things are now moving in the right direction. It seems as if the long wait has bore fruits now. The dust is settling down and alot of companies are now exploring cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
We are all ready and I cannot wait to see the real bullish market. More than a year have passed science we have seen a really great raise on crypto market and it must happen again to draw fresh audience to this industry.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
We all didn't really expect what we saw in 2018, though come to think of it, many expert already talked about the down trend in the market.

According to pros, they said the down trend is not as a result of FUD news because we didn't even see lots of that in 2018, but just a market correction based on the tremendous growth in price 2017. I believe that is all over already and we expect the best.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

I agreed, the year 2019 was quite differ comparing 2018, like what happen a couple days Bitcoin price was rise in the market.
Where everyone here in the community got happy for it, and actually most of them are glad to find out the result price of bitcoin.
So I wish this will be the start of Bull run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Not every news is able to make the market grow, which is why so e of the news had last year, 2018, did not have much impact on the market. Hopefully, there will be good response this year.
We have been coming from afar and now might the the time and process for good and positive changes in the market.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Of course, he wants at least not a rapid growth of the market, but so that he begins to recover slowly. Everyone is tired of the market, which is in a suspended state.
Pages:
Jump to: