Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready? - page 19. (Read 19220 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
I hope this will really be the bull run for the cryptocurrency, cause i've been waiting for manybe a long time for the bull run to really happen, and not just some small fishing to pull the market up and then someone dump it again.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Bang on, this good newses (is that a word?) just giving a good boost to eventual rally that will probably happen on next halving!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Ready. I have been waiting for when Bullrun really come. It's time for Crypto to get on the right track. From 2018, we all experience a downturn. Bitcoin price increase yesterday, provides fresh air for us. SEC and other agreements will definitely affect the price of bitcoin going forward.
It is too early to be overly optimistic, we need such a price increase to last for some time, so that we can be sure that this is exactly a bullish run, and not another trap or a rebound
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Ready. I have been waiting for when Bullrun really come. It's time for Crypto to get on the right track. From 2018, we all experience a downturn. Bitcoin price increase yesterday, provides fresh air for us. SEC and other agreements will definitely affect the price of bitcoin going forward.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
maybe with the support of a large company and trusting crypto can be convincing, and we must always be ready with any existing market. so this is the thing we are waiting for and we have to get a high market with good profit.
Activity: 658
Yesterday i still saw the market is still green, but today several of the coins in the market are, and that makes me a bit worried if the market will fall again, but i hope what i'm worried is wrong and the market will turn green again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Ethereum is growing in price.
I am at real profit now for 40 USD per ETH.
It felt so good. I did not think I could make this amount of money just waiting.

Crypto is sure a good investment. Really thankful that I end up in this forum to know more about it.
Still waiting for bitcoin though. My largest investment is there and I want it to another bull run so people could see how cool it is.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
We still don't know about that although since 2018, there is not much good news on crypto, the price still difficult to go up. But we have a big opportunity to see the bull market comes because almost all of the coins now is trying to increase the price. We can wait for a while, and if we think we see a good chance to sell the coin in the next day, then we should do before the price goes down deeper again.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Will definitely everyone's are ready as I thought.
I'm not really excited to have a bull run early this year cause it seems to be impossible as we are far enough to it, maybe we could think possibilities in the 4th quarter same thing happen last 2017. I am only hopeful for that instead of thinking too much cause we never knows what would be happen for the day coming as we know how volatile we are. It is better to relax and enjoy watching the trend climbing up high.

The feeling is not exciting as 2017 bull run and never see any excellent movement at this moment maybe the one we can see is the systematic growth which can be dump on next following days, And it's really early to say that this current rally happening is a bull run since we can define the bull run status if we are heading on mid quarter of this year and the price continuously go more higher ups.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
Will definitely everyone's are ready as I thought.
I'm not really excited to have a bull run early this year cause it seems to be impossible as we are far enough to it, maybe we could think possibilities in the 4th quarter same thing happen last 2017. I am only hopeful for that instead of thinking too much cause we never knows what would be happen for the day coming as we know how volatile we are. It is better to relax and enjoy watching the trend climbing up high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
crypto currency has been preparing for growth for a long time, so ignore all attempts to manipulate the market, all that is happening now is that large players make sure that most people think, like you, that the crypto currency will now grow, in all fundamental analyses, the crypto currency will only fall below.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
One very important ingredient that I have noticed would come forth from all this long wait, is that the next bull will be longer than the one we had.
The issue might be that we would have to just wait for it to come.
Some as a result of that have lost hope.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I sincerely hope that a new rally phase is confirmed, I was forced into holding all of my coins that were purchased at higher prices so since then I have been adding at the depressed rates to reduce my cost averages. I also invested in a few new coins near the bottom of the market so a rally will see some quick profits on those.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
now the crypto condition is getting better and BTC is increasing.
Likewise with ETH, which will soon do Hardfork ETH Constatinople, which will affect the increase in ETH.
perhaps the current increase in ETH still hasn't reached its peak.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Of course I am ready and for now, the exchange market from China is bigger and has a good impact. Throughout 2018 the market has collapsed, but I am still sure whether the market will definitely rise. And for the past few days, the market has looked green and lasted a long time. And I'm sure if Crypto will continue to grow.
Activity: 672
Not yet, Bitcoin needs to break 4k-4.2k levels and only then I will start getting ready, the trend might reverse at any time we already saw this pull trap couple of times in the past months, anyway I have feelings that Bitcoin will break these levels and we will be on a real rally this time, I am just tired of waiting for it every time a small pump happened.   Cheesy

If we're not ready yet, then when will be the exact time to become ready? Act now and don't wait for another downfalls to happen, because as time went through we won't take that opportunities since bear market always there to pull each price of crypto. Preparedness is our very best tool in order to handle stressful trading moves during bull run, and much better if we're brave enough to face the battlefield soon.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Of course, everyone is ready for this. Will keep hodling my btc as I truly believe that there's something in store for us here. Blockchain is our future and we are already experiencing it day by day.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
Users,traders and investors wait in this then a lot of trading strategy that really users do here so it possible that this will end only in an instant like market will drops by this or of course it can happen that this will continue to grow like many users will buy in this market grow that we experience now,Moreover we really need to hold or do invest always because this rally can really happen
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Maybe market was heavily manipulated which caused insane values and everything had to crash. I think we can expect slow grow and in future we will again see high prices. There are many good news lately, as much as I don't like JPM this is step forward because now banks can't really spread fud and say that bitcoin is scam while they have their own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Yes of course, everyone wants the increase in Bitcoin prices, because it's been a while since we feel pain because of the deep decline in BItcoin prices, so we really miss the very good price increase for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: