Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready? - page 18. (Read 19221 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
We are all hoping for positive impact on the crypto market going by so mang thinhs lined up ahead for crypto sphere starting with community positive feedback, hardfork,ETF expected approval, market showing green and many notable persons joining the race of crypto,we can expect nothing less than upward trend.I am ready OP.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher

I think the bull rally has started and this is a welcome development for the cryptocurrency community globally,investors of valid ICO projects would recover their invested funds in the near future. Thanks
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
If its really starting rally, i will congrats all true holders, you're win this emotional challenge.
Whats about me, i am keep my coins for very long holding
not only you are still holding back the coins you have, there are still many traders who still hold their assets because they see the market conditions that are currently not good at their price they prefer to hold their assets.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I don't think new ethereum hardfork will bring much change to the ethereum price. Constatinople for me is just another shitcoin with really unprepared hardfork.
I did hear this constatinople fork of ethereum network had been delayed due to abundance of caution. Still, it may attract some new level of investors so that we can expect crypto market may enter into bull mode at any time. Preparing ourselves to face another round of good time is more important as of now.

I guess this time BTC may reach $10k levels in short term which means ethereum may touch $600 to $800 levels too. The percentage of growth matters to choose where you may go to invest as part of your preparations.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
The next bull really need to be high and longer as many of us are currently holding for long.  I believe that the long term bearish market is over and we are moving towards another face in trading and now should be the best time to be happy and invest into the market again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I don't think new ethereum hardfork will bring much change to the ethereum price. Constatinople for me is just another shitcoin with really unprepared hardfork.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I prefer to think that we are approaching a very definite situation! Whether it's Ethereum next week, or even any chances of ETF approval and/or announcement, if those small price gains are not confirmed, it's best to be prepared for a long, idle market. It's an unforeseen situation, but I'm ready! There is nothing I can fear at this point that will erase my confidence over cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
It is a good recovery I agree but I think it is too early for a bull run.

I just feel bad that many people believe a bull run is in the hands of a government institution like SEC.  
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
If its really starting rally, i will congrats all true holders, you're win this emotional challenge.
True believers who holds or play with the market are all beneficiaries of this trend, as there's different kinds of supporters where investment
is part of their strategy, they knew how to work out with the market flows and the market run give them breathing to collect profits, we just
need to continue following this trend.

Better to observed and make sure to make a proper call when it's needed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
We are always ready for a rally and for this we are looking for those coins that can give us joy. Of course, it is hard to believe that all the named events will have a positive effect, but at least they will give an impetus to correction.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Honestly, I can't be sure of just one information. Moreover, we just rely on SEC can be accepted, how long we have to wait to be accepted or even just postpone and make prices go down again. We have waited a long time for the SEC, maybe it's time we have to move on and hope for the actual cryptocurrency function. We can see the developments that occur in this forum, for example, many gambling sites have sprung up that we can use for cryptocurrency, at least this method can attract many new users to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
Hopefully, the good of the cryptocurrency market will continue to be because many today are getting tired because of no income and no one enters their income so others have to go to cryptocurrency to find another job, and in case it goes back to the cryptocurrency will be fixed and it will grow again as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Well let's keep our fingers crossed if what we see is actually going to be a rally.  Although I don't see or think it's going to be a bull run but the market willbe bullish and there will be a gradual growth in the market
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I was already prepared back in the 2nd half of 2018 and I'm feeling a bit more impatient everytime the day and month goes by. The coinmarketcap is now currently showing a  healthy market and I really wish that it would pass $4k  before March comes in.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
but next bull run will be longer and higher
I like this, it's very encouraging and I'm having that feeling that it will happen. I wouldn't lean to different speculations but I have my own belief that this is going to happen. It may take a long time before it happens but we see signs of it.

Bitcoin looks stronger, I'm expecting that red days would come after those gains but it seems that it won't let the red come to it. Waiting for the effects of those good news. Just keep the faith and wait until the market gets back on bull run.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Yesterday i still saw the market is still green, but today several of the coins in the market are, and that makes me a bit worried if the market will fall again, but i hope what i'm worried is wrong and the market will turn green again.
Yes, while the growth of the cryptocurrency market has again become frustrating, however, this may be a manifestation of its usual volatility. Let's wait how the market will behave in the near future. After a small increase, it is quite possible that he will pause or briefly bounce back, and then he will grow again. I would like to believe that this is only a pause in great growth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
News looks very exciting, but I think it is just a local grow and soon market will go down again.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Yes, of course this is good news and we are certainly ready with matters relating to the good news, slowly crypto will rise because this is what we expect, when crypto rises of course all activities related to crypto will be crowded again
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
We still don't know about that although since 2018, there is not much good news on crypto, the price still difficult to go up. But we have a big opportunity to see the bull market comes because almost all of the coins now is trying to increase the price. We can wait for a while, and if we think we see a good chance to sell the coin in the next day, then we should do before the price goes down deeper again.
Yes, there are still many pitfalls on the market. We may be optimistic for a better market, but we must always be careful. As you say, sometimes prices go up so fast then suddenly dump, so it's better to wait and see. The most important thing is to keep an eye on its movements, don't miss the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: