Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 40. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 02:35:59 AM
Getting rich quickly can only be considered by people outside other industries. In fact, the growth or decline of cryptocurrency is accompanied by a slow time. This is a long process. FOMO is similar to gambling games and the risk is very large.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
I am not a trader looking for quick profit, but the impact of the market downturn is huge. I have about $12,000 in cryptocurrencies in my wallet. I have purchased them for more than four months, but now they are worth less than $3,000. I want to know how long you can endure such a market when you have more wealth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 02:17:13 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
And again in the market a temporary rise before the next recession. Already, there were already such traps for investors and each ended in sadness. We hope that one day he will remain for a long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 28, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
Well crypto currency has several definitions to different people.

If you are wise and want to make crypto currency a quick rich scheme, there is a way to go about it, focus on altcoins buy valuable altcoins, wait 3 weeks then you see 200x increase. But if you are not too wise, you end up becoming a quick beggar.

If you are wise and want to make crypto currency a blockchain technology for the future, you invest brightly, i repeat brightly, and zero your mind that you are hodling for over 5 years or less.

Thats true investment.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
November 28, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
Crypto is a quick become beggar scheme for those who believe that it is a quick rich scheme. Why the hell you believe crypto as a money making machine.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 28, 2018, 02:08:28 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
No you are not alone, I'm also thinking the same thing.

They have nothing to do and left so they keep on complaining, all what you said about them is correct. They felt FOMO during those times so they bought during the high prices and right now, all they think is on how they are going to get their money back which is impossible at the current market situation.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 28, 2018, 01:52:38 AM
Is crypto not a get rich quick scheme? What are talking about? Okay do you have any other source to become rich in a real quick time? Come in mate Don't take advantage of situations once the market recovers then you will come to know about the reality scene of cryptocurrencies. Powerful countries are welcoming cryptos and you are kidding here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
November 28, 2018, 01:50:16 AM
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
I want to agree with you on this,we need to stop seeing crypto as get rich quick scheme and start seeing it as a technology that is yet to actualize is full potential and that because we see it as some kind of ponzi scheme.We need to go back and revisit the reason for crypto and blockchain tech,then we will know it is not the end for crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 28, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

What is you thought?Huh
your take of this situation is rather philosophical and mature, and this is wonderful. indeed, some corrections unavoidable and when you understand deep process it's easier for you to wait
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
November 28, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

What is you thought?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: