Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is weird - page 10. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
Crypto seems to be weird to many people because it is the unique creation by Satoshi. The most weird and amazing things its price fluctuation which gives opportunity to earn good amount of money.
Activity: 69
June 03, 2018, 08:19:52 PM
There are so many tactics and techniques when it comes to crypyocurrency business, and those people having weak strategy and knowledge without using good timing are those people feels weird on this business, but for those strategic person and become successful on cryptocurrency business are feel being contented and enjoy on this crypto business.
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
When you are in the investment market, you will see such type of price movement in the market. Price fluctuation is the very common thing in any market. Especially in the crypto currency market it is a must as it is decentralized market. Now the price is going downward due to lack of investors but soon it will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
June 03, 2018, 07:55:26 PM
crypto is weird in the sense that it gave the opportunity for inexperienced people to dabble with trading assets, people are weird!! and irrational and emotional. I think the key to success in the crypto investment business -and as time goes buy this is more confirmed to me- is to control one's emotions and to make decisions rationally. that simple yet so hard at the same time
It is weird at first but when we see or study it's real use and importance we will say rgat its a must to everyone to know it since crypto can change how we see transactions and banking system can be a lot better than we thought it can be.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 07:50:41 PM
crypto is weird in the sense that it gave the opportunity for inexperienced people to dabble with trading assets, people are weird!! and irrational and emotional. I think the key to success in the crypto investment business -and as time goes buy this is more confirmed to me- is to control one's emotions and to make decisions rationally. that simple yet so hard at the same time
Activity: 294
June 03, 2018, 07:19:11 PM
I can’t agree with this because some peoples are says crypto is weird. I think they are short time investor. Because price fluctuation is a common character for this market. It also occurs with stock market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 07:51:10 PM
I've noticed this kind of behaviour also. People have bought in ICOs at those prices and then dumped the first time the coin hit a decentralized exchange (mostly happening on IDEX). That price at which they sold was lower even for 5x. Crazy things going on, I would never do that myself.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
Its not like that the dump is intentional but there might have got some serious issue with crypto currency like DeepOnion. I did hear the rumours that this coin was scam in the later stages and thus it could be just that people are trying to save their ass with whatever money they get back from the investment that they had made into this coin. Its just the case that they will never trust it again and with mass dump it always starts another panic sell too. So those who aren't aware of the scam will eventually sell due to tremendous dump hype.

Offf course everything here is weird and you cant do anything about it.

But even with the bigger ones like BCH. If you bought it at it's peak then you can divide the worth of your initial investment by 4.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 06:05:47 AM
Its not like that the dump is intentional but there might have got some serious issue with crypto currency like DeepOnion. I did hear the rumours that this coin was scam in the later stages and thus it could be just that people are trying to save their ass with whatever money they get back from the investment that they had made into this coin. Its just the case that they will never trust it again and with mass dump it always starts another panic sell too. So those who aren't aware of the scam will eventually sell due to tremendous dump hype.

Offf course everything here is weird and you cant do anything about it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
When you look at the prices of cryptocurrencies you can see people have bought at really high prices. If you have bought $1000 worth of DeepOnion for example at the price of $19 then you would be left with $86.42 worth of DeepOnion right now. But even at these low prices right now you can still see lots of dumping going on. Logic would tell you to buy as much as you can at these low prices and hold for the next bullrun but the opposite is happening. There are some ups these days but it get's dumped very quickly. I believe we haven't seen the bottom yet.
Pages:
Jump to: