Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is weird - page 2. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:10:49 PM
Crypto-currency or digital assets in general only derive value for specific solutions to provide either as a utility  token or as a security, when either of these phase are poorly developed or ignored, the value is more or less zero as it is only then a speculative instrument.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:06:53 PM
The market of crypto-currencies and new projects need to popularize tokens and additional advertising and active activities.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 02:13:14 PM
That is why most of people invest only into Bitcoin. If you buy Bitcoin on the peak, you still have more money than in DeepOnion.
So do not value the all cryptos based on some bad altcoin.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 02:10:28 PM
Shift from cash currency to crypto-currency in governments will make the collection of taxes easy, and in conceiving a policy on disbursement without the risk of fraud or theft. Other companies such as Facebook can also serves as a setback to BitCoin as it has 2.2 billion users throughout the global village and it can launch its own currency like Telegram which launched Grams that raised 850 million in its first attempt, and was able to garner another 850 million in the second Round.
There are seven billion people not utilizing Bitcoin and if that pool is enticed to buy other crypto-currencies, Bitcoin will definitely become a story for the coming generation.
Activity: 53
September 07, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
I think the market enters the bull market, it will continue for a long time. Similarly, it will take a long time to enter the bear market. So you can't hurry. Just like you wait in the bull market, you need patience. You can rest assured if you buy in status
Activity: 89
September 07, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
I agree we have not seen the bottom yet. And I understand why people are reluctant to buy as this market moves sideways and down. Yet dumping at very low prices makes little sense to me in the scenario you presented. There are certainly folks who need to dump so they have free cash available. But many sellers may have gotten in at various price points or are looking to tether for now with anticipation that prices will go lower so they can then buy back in. I’m hopeful that as crypto further matures we will see a more rationale market.  Happy trading.  Cheers.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 07:47:17 AM
I can’t agree with this because some peoples are says crypto is weird. I think they are short time investor. Because price fluctuation is a common character for this market. It also occurs with stock market.
Honestly I thin they said that crypto is weird because even in themselves they dont know how to manage.And especially in crypto because its offered a lot of effort and dedication so that you will know the exact process on it.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
Mostly people weird to gain good profit. I think it's a platform of crypto currency. It is very helpful to change our lifestyles in future. but we could not get profit if we can not efforts to know about the crypto.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
It is weird for people who are ready for changes and who want to make the world better. Crypto is a good chance to do it thanks to it special way of organisation.
Activity: 110
September 05, 2018, 03:05:25 AM
I am sure that only weird things will help us to develop in our life and crypto is a part of these things. I suppose that crypto will give us so many opportunities more later but of course we have reached a good position even in the real time here too.
Activity: 88
September 04, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
When you look at the prices of cryptocurrencies you can see people have bought at really high prices. If you have bought $1000 worth of DeepOnion for example at the price of $19 then you would be left with $86.42 worth of DeepOnion right now. But even at these low prices right now you can still see lots of dumping going on. Logic would tell you to buy as much as you can at these low prices and hold for the next bullrun but the opposite is happening. There are some ups these days but it get's dumped very quickly. I believe we haven't seen the bottom yet.

Yea I agree that it is. The way that the prices move, the way that they fluctuate. Sometimes when you look at how volatile the market is, it just does not make any sense. One day you are looking at a coin at a new all time high and the next you are watching that coin fall down to prices that you never even thought that it would hit again. Crypto is really weird.
Activity: 252
September 03, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
Crypto is the key to our fuuture economic and do no blame it in some troubles please, it will become universal and only one system which will work for so long.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Crypto is  a technology back mode of payment it is not weird in any way and I believe we all believe in technology
Activity: 74
August 29, 2018, 01:43:42 PM
Crypto is amazing. I think it is a hell of opportunity to achive something. But you need to stick to the principal rules, don't get greedy or emotional.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 01:41:03 PM
That is the thing with cryptos, you have to know where to buy because if you are not careful, you may be buying at the time when the coin turns back means that when the coins are sure to come back you will lose a lot of money. . There are many risks associated with cryptographic investment and this is one of the major risks of all.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 05:47:39 AM
I can't agree with you here, Crypto is very constant and quite clear system which allows people to creat something new and to be just smarter and far-sighted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
August 28, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
crypto is weird in the sense that it gave the opportunity for inexperienced people to dabble with trading assets, people are weird!! and irrational and emotional. I think the key to success in the crypto investment business -and as time goes buy this is more confirmed to me- is to control one's emotions and to make decisions rationally. that simple yet so hard at the same time
I agree with you bro, people are weird!!!, it is his fault but blames crypto. For OP before join in crypto you should know, about postif and negative crypto. In crypto the important things is patience, we must control emotions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
Crypto is a new market with its extremely high volatility, ups and downs but as well as an interesting for the investors and developers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
Many people entered Crypto on the hype and invested on high prices and crying now. It is risky and unpredictable, market but if you are patient enough and willing to learn how the market behaving it will be easier to accept it.
Pages:
Jump to: