Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is weird - page 4. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 07:39:13 PM
The best thing you can do right now is to hold all your coins and wait for the real bull market to come. I consider selling anything right now a bad choice, because most of the coins are already bottomed out. Yes, you can still see some of them dumping more, but the more you panic and try to fix it during times such as these, the worse it usually gets. At least for me. Only very skilled traders know what to do right now. Investors should just hold on imo.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
This amazes me a lot. It also happens to lots of coins. Sometimes, it might seem as if you have seen the end of the dip but might continue further. In such case, all you have tp do is sell and move on to a better one.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 07:34:34 PM
Correction struck hard and people that were FOMO-ed are in a quite big trouble if they want to withdraw their coins. Buying high and selling low is a "tactic" made by these people and if they leave, it is fine. We are not in need of people who rely on their emotions and greed rather than consciousness (and greed  Grin). In fact, they helped us to reach the point where crypto is stable again and smart/lucky traders were able to secure their enormous profits just because of their high buy orders. Everything has its bright and dark side  Smiley. Crypto is not weird, but an emerging market full of crazy fluctuation and marvelous new ideas that are here to serve billions of people (I doubt that the stock market was different in its beginning). I think that the best things about it are yet to be revealed in the future Wink.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
This happens when you bought at high price. I always buy altcoins at low price and hold it for long term. I'd rather wait for price to drop in bull run even if it keeps rising because cryptos are risky and many altcoins price can be manipulated. I think it's better to stay safe rather than loosing your hard earned money.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 03, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
I don't know a lot about Deep Onion. If you have deep pockets and believe in the project than go ahead and average down the price.
i heard they don't do ICO and only airdrop. but their powered by TOR. maybe that is why the coins named deep onion. but i believe some airdrops coin worth to buy in dip. if you don't know how deep price will be it is better to pick other coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
When you look at the prices of cryptocurrencies you can see people have bought at really high prices. If you have bought $1000 worth of DeepOnion for example at the price of $19 then you would be left with $86.42 worth of DeepOnion right now. But even at these low prices right now you can still see lots of dumping going on. Logic would tell you to buy as much as you can at these low prices and hold for the next bullrun but the opposite is happening. There are some ups these days but it get's dumped very quickly. I believe we haven't seen the bottom yet.

Crypto is not as weird as you have stated, what you need is the ability to understand its true nature. Always do your research before investing in any project before you fall victim of dumping. Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:51:07 PM
I don't know a lot about Deep Onion. If you have deep pockets and believe in the project than go ahead and average down the price.
Activity: 140
CRYPTASSIST.io
August 03, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
When you look at the prices of cryptocurrencies you can see people have bought at really high prices. If you have bought $1000 worth of DeepOnion for example at the price of $19 then you would be left with $86.42 worth of DeepOnion right now. But even at these low prices right now you can still see lots of dumping going on. Logic would tell you to buy as much as you can at these low prices and hold for the next bullrun but the opposite is happening. There are some ups these days but it get's dumped very quickly. I believe we haven't seen the bottom yet.
People are worried because they think that this is the end of the coin, so they try to save at least some of their investments, which is why they sell at such low prices. This is normal, we are all alive people. While I think that the maximum profit is obtained by cold-blooded people who can wait. the right moment to sell your coins.
Activity: 118
August 03, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

when you look at the market, there will be that kind of movement in all markets, up and down all markets are experiencing it. this is not weird, but yes it is market law like that. especially crypto market is very volatile, this time the price is declining, but will certainly go back up.
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 01:44:51 AM
The whole market is red. But it is also true that DeepOnion is bleeding a bit more. I am also a DeepOnion investor.
However, there are 2 reasons for which DeepOnion is getting lower.
1. It was a free distribution and people who got a lot, are dumping without thinking a word.
2. There is another free distribution going on but they are requiring, the more= the more. The more you hold, the more you get. People who get from DeepOnion , they re selling and entering into Deeponion for much money.
Activity: 117
August 03, 2018, 01:24:46 AM
Encryption is very strange, you can not predict its trend and change. Only when it happens does you understand why it is so.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 02, 2018, 09:44:46 PM
All think crypto weird but from the weird thing that people can find loopholes and get profit,the more a strange market more and more people looking for cracks. It is precisely when the market is just quiet and restrained will become boring even people decide to entry the market will think 100 times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 09:29:32 PM
Weird because of pump a little bit then after a moment dump will follows, actually this is a very normal scenario in crypto currency,  as long as bitcoin doenst skyrocket yet, all altcoins remain at their current price or below. But when this bitcoin starts to move and skyrocket again,  altcoin should also pump.
Feel like the last ATH price was full of manipulation for me, if some skyrocket come again than crazy dump will follow again right? It is better for cryptocurrency market to found it stability rather than just pump & dump scenarios.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 09:24:46 PM
Weird because of pump a little bit then after a moment dump will follows, actually this is a very normal scenario in crypto currency,  as long as bitcoin doenst skyrocket yet, all altcoins remain at their current price or below. But when this bitcoin starts to move and skyrocket again,  altcoin should also pump.
Activity: 41
August 02, 2018, 09:17:49 PM
Ikr, it is peculiar. I additionally trust it was just the start. Good and bad times are a typical thing in crypto world. At one time we're over the slope and the other time we're definitely not. So in case we're sufficiently fortunate, at that point benefit it is yet in the event that things don't work out how we would have preferred to, either hodl or cut lose is the main way.
Activity: 20
July 16, 2018, 07:13:13 AM
Was pretty obvious that deeponion would crash hard, wasn't much different to a ponzi with the airdrop.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 29, 2018, 03:36:11 AM
Cryptocurrency require another way of thinking! You can not use the thinking format of your average financially emasculated guy out there to participate in cryptocurrency activities There is obviously a paradigm shift in earning, trading and invest in this new form of finance!
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 03:34:22 AM
I am not surprised to see people dump coins at lower prices.
Whatever the price is, it has good reasons to be worth that at that moment.
People lose confidence easily in crypto world.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 03:31:20 AM
It happens a lot in the space. It has being a market downtime for all coins. I feel if you are in loss, just be patient because sooner there will be a rise in prices and you could gain back all loss.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
June 29, 2018, 03:28:57 AM
This is called panic selling and FOMO. People are not able to exclude emotions from trading. Usually when a price rises, people buy in FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). When the price dumps, people sell out of panic. There is nothing wrong in buying during bullish period. But you need to time your buying and never buy at ATH. Similarly, there isn't anything wrong in selling during bear phase. But again panic sellers end up selling at all time low. Buy and sell can't be timed without a knowledge of Technical analysis and most of the traders here don't know much about TA.
Pages:
Jump to: