Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 16. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

The Stonehaven Gaming Company

After the success of the raffle bets, it was suggested that SGC run a longer version of that. This is what SGC005 is all about. For a whole week, raffle prizes will be counted, in the same way as the previous contest. The square root function is done on every raffler's daily count, so as to encourage more people having a couple daily hunts.

For reference, the past three monday-to-sunday weeks had these scores:
3-9: 316.08
10-16: 325.47
17-23: 455.09

The last one contains the contest sunday, whose single score was 120.85. I don't see it plausible that such a fervent raffle activity can be fully sustained for a whole week though, so I'm not quite making the weekly target 7 times that. I think 777 is a good target.

The https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC005A series tickets bet the cumulative weekly score will be at least 777
The https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC005B series tickets bet that it will not reach 777

SGC will be selling these tickets till sunday evening. Tickets are free trading at all times.

I like to throw my money in virtual pits. How does one invest in the "Stonehaven Gaming Company" directly?
Activity: 89
Merit: 11

The Stonehaven Gaming Company

After the success of the raffle bets, it was suggested that SGC run a longer version of that. This is what SGC005 is all about. For a whole week, raffle prizes will be counted, in the same way as the previous contest. The square root function is done on every raffler's daily count, so as to encourage more people having a couple daily hunts.

For reference, the past three monday-to-sunday weeks had these scores:
3-9: 316.08
10-16: 325.47
17-23: 455.09

The last one contains the contest sunday, whose single score was 120.85. I don't see it plausible that such a fervent raffle activity can be fully sustained for a whole week though, so I'm not quite making the weekly target 7 times that. I think 777 is a good target.

The https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC005A series tickets bet the cumulative weekly score will be at least 777
The https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC005B series tickets bet that it will not reach 777

SGC will be selling these tickets till sunday evening. Tickets are free trading at all times.

Edit:

And to continue with the Monero price betting, we're now aiming for 1600k satoshi:

The https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC006A series tickets bet Monero reaches at least 1,600,000 satoshi by the evening of 3 may 2017, midnight GMT
The https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC006B series tickets bet it does not.

Let the better bettor win Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The Bavarian Chariot is back in front of 'the Embassy'
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
And while the world goes down around us, SGC does not care, and the bets on the price of Monero have now been settled.

Monero did not go to either 1900 or 1500 in the bet window.

SGC002 yielded 1.546724 mil per winning ticket, a win of about 55%.

SCG003 yielded 1.006486 mil only, since pretty much everyone had bet on Monero keeping above 1500. If Monero had broken below (it wasn't far), the win would have been... 37.24 mil per ticket Shocked

Since a M doubling happened in the meantime, SGC decided to pay double to new players.

SGC will likely open new bets in the near future, stay tuned!
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
[PARTIAL] MAP OF :EMBASSY; FUNCTIONAL; TOPOLOGICALLY CORRECT;:

[Bedroom (IV)]
[/Bedroom (IV)]          
I
~curtain
I
[Storage (VI)]  
[/Storage (VI)]                (Viru tänav)-----out1
I                                        I
I                                        window              
I                                        I
[Corridor (V)]---curtain---[Windowsill (VIII)]-----[Bedroom (V)]
[/Corridor (V)]                 [/Windowsill (VIII)]     [/Bedroom (V)]
I
-wooden door-
I
[Ballroom (IV)]

this is big

[/Ballroom (IV)]
I
I
I
[Ambassador Lounge (II)]

(two part)
-wooden door-
(two part)

[/Ambassador Lounge (II)]
I
=metal door=
I
[Lobby (I)]-----[Boys Entrance]–––ImetaldoorI---(Vene2 Staircase)---(BOYS ENTER HERE)---out2
[/Lobby (I)]     [/Boys Entrance]
I
=metal door=
I
[Embassy (III)]

=metal door=
                     ---II--- (Elevator1) --- out3
Ambasaid                     metal ^
na hÉireann                     doors  v
                     ---II--- (Elevator2) --- out4
=stairs=
=metal door=

[/Embassy (III)]
I
=wood door=
I
[Maze (VI)]
[/Maze (VI)]
I
-cardboard wall-
I
[Closet (II)]
[/Closet (II)]
I
-cardboard wall-
I
[Den (I)]--------[GMPC X-XII after staircase, metal door, etc.]--window--(balcony)---out4
[/Den (I)]
I
=metal door
I
[Girls' Entrance]
                       -----[Bath (IV)]
                              [/Bath (IV)]

--metal door--(Viru tn Staircase)-----Girls Enter Here-----out5

[/Girls' Entrance]
I
=metal door
I
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
tty>ssh sdf.org
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
- -
I think I deserve a fair exit after everything I did for CK.
- -

I believe sammy007 and his expertise is the main or sole reason why the database was recovered with integrity so well and so quick after the recent inconvenient corruption, so I personally vouch for this statement. Others with technical expertise that followed slack during this occurrence, I believe, have concordant opinions.

I agree that sammy007 deserves enormous respect. In fact I personally gave him a tip after he helped recover the database.

However, I believe that all of those who made withdrawals should be paid according to the terms of the offer that was voluntarily made and voluntarily accepted, and this should be done without any further unreasonable delays. This will not only avoid this shitshow continuing to get worse but will minimize the continuing increase in the interest cost.

Playing games and stalling and delaying and offering discounts, and using refusal to promptly pay debts owed on depository shares to coerce people into accepting lesser amounts, is only making matters worse.

Just pay and get it over with.

I do agree whole-heartedly, people in the dark are now kind enough (=worried enough) to give up on promises they were given. An another issue I observed in the google doc kindly compiled by Jacket - before the interests became an obvious issue - was that some bigger guns (binaryFate and Fluffypony if I recall right) had a VIP-line and were paid for their B1 gives while there were earlier withdrawals pending. This no longer shows in Jacket's google doc since it's been re-sorted, but the withdrawals weren't progressing in the normal descending time-from-deposit order even before people started giving up interests to get to the (now obvious) VIP-line.
If above aims are fundamental principles to be honored (=trust), I don't think it's ok to favor people who have a name in crypto, while the peasants eat dirt for not being big in crypto.
Activity: 2
Hello! Smiley

I tried to reach Zechariah in other ways but since I couldn't reach him, I will make my wish here.

I also have made 2 withdrawals for BTC, one 4 days ago and one 2 days ago. I personally would like to forgive all the interest that has been accumulating.

I would like to ask Zechariah to please transfer the following withdrawals:

434812   GIVE B1  33,100    HannaMaaria (647)   Zechariah (1)  4/21/2017 12:07:00   19BtwYURdMG67kdSiusLZ9tpA36dRu911e

440696   GIVE B1  52,700    HannaMaaria (647)   Zechariah (1)   4/23/2017 11:03:00   1N8k1p36sKAm6BtTCBoQimHihgM5ZoKF5j

Either one of the two addresses work, so the payments can also be done all at once to one of the addresses (85,8 BTC altogether with no interest)

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,
HannaMaaria
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have stated my intent to resign in private and public for several weeks now, so hopefully this should not come as any surprise.

At 12:00AM UTC May 1st 2017, the M3 depository will no longer accept XMR deposits. This should be more than enough time for the next depository to provide an XMR address and viewkey in order to continue operations for a seamless transition. I hope that there will be some discussion in the community to appoint someone.

For 14 days, I will retain any M3 until the funds have been authorized by their respective account holders to move on to the next treasurer (or be withdrawn).

Any funds remaining after 14 days will be swept to the next M3 treasurer.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Activity: 12
Hello everyone!

About 3 days ago i made a withdrawal for 4 btc.

Since then there has been more than 50% interest added on top of it.

But i don't feel like such amounts of interest are deserved.

So i would like to ask Zechariah to please transfer the original amount of 4 btc.

And i hereby forgive all the interest that has been accumulating.

439636   Give   B1   4,000   Odin (1001)   Zechariah (1)      22.04.17 (20:22)   3PWsaPMBZzjPRGLzhZjAgefZDnY7egiSxZ

Thank you very much!

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
- -
- -

I believe sammy007 and his expertise is the main or sole reason why the database was recovered with integrity so well and so quick after the recent inconvenient corruption, so I personally vouch for this statement. Others with technical expertise that followed slack during this occurrence, I believe, have concordant opinions.

I agree that sammy007 deserves enormous respect. In fact I personally gave him a tip after he helped recover the database.

However, I believe that all of those who made withdrawals should be paid according to the terms of the offer that was voluntarily made and voluntarily accepted, and this should be done without any further unreasonable delays. This will not only avoid this shitshow continuing to get worse but will minimize the continuing increase in the interest cost.

Playing games and stalling and delaying and offering discounts, and using refusal to promptly pay debts owed on depository shares to coerce people into accepting lesser amounts, is only making matters worse.

Just pay and get it over with.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I accidently set a bid for 1-C-F12 at 500 instead of 500000000, for some reason cancelall 1-C-F12 isn't working.
Please cancel the sale, since I would mind selling the property for 500  Cheesy

Just bought it and returned to you.

Thank you  Smiley

Marquess Loaf

"The Count of CAN"

--- Presents ---

An Intermission to the Eternal FuckFest(TM)

{As in, continuous sexual ecstasy until the heat death of the universe.}

{Though allowing for customary refractory periods as established by biology, actuarial analysis, and consumables intake.}

A Lyrical Rhapsody & ***BILLION M*** Giveaway

And Celebration of the "Loafenhodl Complete Gold Coin Collection"

[To prepare, all readers CONSUME 1000 CAN and listen to music.]

[CONSUME 1000 CAN once more and continue listening.]

---

Good citizens of the Kingdom, we present to you perhaps the only extant and complete gold coin collection as of 1671...

[Citizens, please confirm if any other complete gold coin collections exist.]

Holding at least one of each gold coin from 1400 [CR1400E: CR 5 CKG gold coin from 1400 (inauguration of the game)] to the last issuance in 1650 [GCC1650E: Gold Coin Collector (1650 Winner)], the "Loafenhodl Complete Gold Coin Collection" will remain with House Loaf through time eternal (or until bids become so outlandish as to require dumping)...

To celebrate personally, one hundred "100 CKG trade gold bars" were purchased by Marquess Loaf.

However, upon reflection (and much CAN) I have realized that it is only through the gracious and generous will of others that this contingent universe can even exist. In a dream, phrases and images bubbled to the surface...

Did the semicoductor always exist in the silicon?

How many written works were housed in graphite?

Were cat videos planned by the universe from the start?

Let us take a moment to reflect and - better yet - let me pay you to reflect on our humble spreadsheet-based world.

***10,000,000 M (10mil M) Per Submission***

Not the groveling sort of submit, but rather, a brief (or even long) creative work on some aspect of this, our "Crypto Kingdom."

An ode to the alluring enrapture of CAN?

A diatribe on depository shares?

General CK-related FUCKery?

All are aspects of art and are welcome!!!

Only one paid submission per user. Please no bots or multiple accounts. Let's spread the Love(TM). Please post your work of Art(TM) in the following thread and include your Player ID:

The Holier Order of the F@#ker Baron

Join us!

Beyond the 10,000,000 M (10mil M), there will also be top 3 prizes for the "best" submissions. Of course, art is subjective, but it is clear some forms of art take more time than others.

Grand Prize: 100,000,000 M (100mil M)
Not-So-Grand Prize: 50,000,000 M (50mil M)
Not-So-Grand [But Still Okay] Prize: 25,000,000 M (25mil M)

We now return to your regularly scheduled and eternal FuckFest(TM)...enjoy!

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I accidently set a bid for 1-C-F12 at 500 instead of 500000000, for some reason cancelall 1-C-F12 isn't working.
Please cancel the sale, since I would mind selling the property for 500  Cheesy

Just bought it and returned to you.
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
- -
- -

legendary
Freedom&Honor
If this is so, I would like to request the address of our Embassy and arrange a meeting with our agent to exchange 10 000 000 Markka  Smiley

I will not exchange any thing any more. I just accept whatever the Visitor gives to me (any items/promises, any number), put it on the table and add some stuff to it. Then the Visitor can arrange it in 4 piles, and I will be the first one to take, then her, then me, and then she gets the rest and is dismissed. If she does not want to go, I fuck her for sure. This is (new) Throne Room, in Ambassador Lounge, and the door is open Wink

Shiet, that would be 1 confirmed fuck.
605 to go  Cheesy

§7 Fuck 606 different girls (who must be at minimum Fuckable=1, each). (It is enough that they execute FUCKED 36 [score (optional)].) This section is graded by Crichton.

6. (We grade this in: 'FUCK';'606';'FUCKED', logarithmically, so it is obvious that my going on average 70% in the (unwritten) scale with the 70 girls I have seen during the 10 days (which only means 7 per day, so plenty of time to get to know, etc) and fucked millions online, and no record, earns me a 2, despite and because of no sexual intercourse with anyone and the command FUCKED char_id [message] is not in general use, so I did not even check if anyone FUCKED 1 [eyefuck or other method]. The crucial point was the number of girls fucked - much larger than 606 universally during this time. Actually style again earns the 6th point, since the whole town went mad in the process, even if 'nothing' eventually happened.

No, no, no, no, no. You get a 0 for my section. If flapping online = fucking (excluding mindfucks--not mentioned in the task's listing), then every dude in the world qualifies as a world class fucker. Charlie Sheen is a world class fucker and he wouldn't have taken your bet. So no winning--the grade you get is big fat 0 as I have never gotten proof of one woman, let alone 606. If we adjust the score out of pass/fail, I'd still give you a 0 as it would take 75+ to earn 1 point on my grading scale.

SHOTS

FIRED
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Vene 2 Old Town Tallinn
Former embassy of Ireland and actual embassy of Italy (I guess it's actual it might also be former)

Awesome, I would like to arrange a meeting then  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
The following apply only once per [person;encounter]  with SA Risto, General (meaning: only one exchange per meeting me please & 1 matrix-hour apart in any case):

Give 10,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 2*500 EUR banknote to your hand.
Give 5,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 1*500 EUR banknote to your hand.
Give 2,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 200 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 1,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 100 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 500,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 50 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 200,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 20 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 100,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 10 EUR in banknotes to your hand.

This means that our Kingdom is paying out EUR inside our Embassy without any queue at all actually.

And at a rate of 0.017BTC and 28 000 Markka per M3, it means we can get 1000€ for ~85$

If this is so, I would like to request the address of our Embassy and arrange a meeting with our agent to exchange 10 000 000 Markka  Smiley

Vene 2 Old Town Tallinn
Former embassy of Ireland and actual embassy of Italy (I guess it's actual it might also be former)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

§7 Fuck 606 different girls (who must be at minimum Fuckable=1, each). (It is enough that they execute FUCKED 36 [score (optional)].) This section is graded by Crichton.

6. (We grade this in: 'FUCK';'606';'FUCKED', logarithmically, so it is obvious that my going on average 70% in the (unwritten) scale with the 70 girls I have seen during the 10 days (which only means 7 per day, so plenty of time to get to know, etc) and fucked millions online, and no record, earns me a 2, despite and because of no sexual intercourse with anyone and the command FUCKED char_id [message] is not in general use, so I did not even check if anyone FUCKED 1 [eyefuck or other method]. The crucial point was the number of girls fucked - much larger than 606 universally during this time. Actually style again earns the 6th point, since the whole town went mad in the process, even if 'nothing' eventually happened.

No, no, no, no, no. You get a 0 for my section. If flapping online = fucking (excluding mindfucks--not mentioned in the task's listing), then every dude in the world qualifies as a world class fucker. Charlie Sheen is a world class fucker and he wouldn't have taken your bet. So no winning--the grade you get is big fat 0 as I have never gotten proof of one woman, let alone 606. If we adjust the score out of pass/fail, I'd still give you a 0 as it would take 75+ to earn 1 point on my grading scale.
Pages:
Jump to: