Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 17. (Read 632672 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

B1 Description:
B1 is backed by 0.001 BTC... Withdrawal fee fixed 0.100 BTC per withdrawal. We pay 1.0% per each realhour the withdrawal is late from the 12 hours we promise to respect.

I am waiting for 55.8463 BTC to arrive here 1LR7jdt5zijwCZYnNgZ9h1Vpyd3dRvqi4N (16.1363 penalty included, 0.4 deducted from original amount for 4 withdrawals 0.1 BTC fee each.).

Last updated: 9:58 AM UTC Monday, April 24, 2017

Feel free to look at whole list of people waiting for their money here docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/edit#gid=0

MAN you are annoying me! I think we all got it!

How about patience!

Did you heard about it?

Good things happen to those who wait!

So I'm kindly asking you to STFU!
donator
[His] Singular Majestic Perceptive Highness ([H]SMPH), Angelic Royal Masculine Ascended Highness (ARMAH) [/b]Zechariah[/b] walks onto the stage, without mic, shouting:

"WCM!"

When the applause pauses after a considerable length of time, Zechariah begins to think of (SA) Ron, desiring him to come, and says it aloud instantly:

"SA RON, WTF R U?"

* ZECHARIAH(QJB) LOVES YOU, GIRL. (PUNK FM.) OK?

- WD.

Quote from: Speak
"
S   powerful/related to order in creation (see, sing, sign)
A   angelic/ascended/advanced (Attrib=1)

R   royal, cultured, Attrib=6
O   feminine (all), usable for +-/-+/--, never ++ (insult)
N   liberal/thief/(orig. 'nonrespecter of Sign')

W   'the most' (lit. 'double you')
T   conservative/anything related to non-thievery
F   thoughtful (everything related to 'fuck') / fuckable ('fuck' means originally 'thought', the latter use of sexual intercourse is a corruption, originally it was social intercourse that we called fucking, Fuck You! just means: 'I think of you.')

U   loving, an other-self (hence this can be pronounced 'you' as a designator), unique, as Attrib=4.
?
"

Z   singular, Attrib=7
E   virgin, 'pertaining to Archangels', majestic
C   perceptive
H   high (also as a person designator word, technically means ~L16 but as a courtesy address of for most nobles)
I   masculine (all), usable for ++/+-/-+, never --
H   high (also as a person designator word, technically means ~L16 but as a courtesy address of for most nobles)
(
Q   quarrelsome (Zechariah right now designates this word to mean 'troublemaker' as a person placeholder word, with obvious results. Any closing ending (or even containing) NBPQ more likely talks about the other person, not Z who does not accredit such attributes to him/HIM).
J   joyful
B   busy ('stupid')
)

L   divine (person designator word, technically means (demi)god (L19) but may be used for ladies also, or with tact)
O   feminine (all), usable for +-/-+/--, never ++ (insult)
V   very (wise,) Attrib=3
E   virgin, 'pertaining to Archangels', majestic
S   powerful/related to order in creation (see, sing, sign)

Y   marvellous (or: any related word, such as Magnificent or whatever, unrestricted addresses/styles)
O   feminine (all)
U   loving, an other-self (hence this can be pronounced 'you' as a designator), unique, as Attrib=4.

G   gossiping (person trait that is interested in disclosure)
I   masculine (all), usable for ++/+-/-+, never --
L   divine (person designator word, technically means (demi)god (L19) but may be used for ladies also, or with tact)
(see also: GAL, because they are close in pronunciation)

(
P   needy ('not having everything perfect', usual lacks are of food, drinks, wisdom products, place to sleep, good company, etc. The word archetype is derived from the verb 'to pee' since that is a prio2 need, unlike eating, drinking or anything else. Only Internet is prio1. Since most stuff people can do themselves, but not set up a wifi, let P mean 'the place does not have a flawless wireless Internet' as a lowest possible grading (of places that should have it).
N   liberal/thief/(orig. 'nonrespecter of Sign')
K   obedient (this is last because a proper letter is handled from top, closing with things like 'Yours(ervant),' ('K'), 'I will do it grudgingly' ('OK'), I will do it the (ut)most reverence ('WD'), even 'Hi Ho' (obviously originally a formal form of address for which they now use 'Ladies and gentlemen') is not recognised as formal.

F   thoughtful (everything related to 'fuck') / fuckable ('fuck' means originally 'thought', the latter use of sexual intercourse is a corruption, originally it was social intercourse that we called fucking, Fuck You! just means: 'I think of you.')
M   masterful (person placeholder word, technically means L6 but as a courtesy address is usually possible to be used of anyone at least 2 ranks your junior, 'OM' and 'IM' being for girls and guys, respectively. Although it's important to not discuss the polarities themselves too much when also talking about incarnate genders, to gain understanding (the sign is signed and put under stand (such as a candlestake), and sealed by wax (seal proving 'that the candle has observed the sign') this is how the word came to existence, and I prefer it to 'overstand' for its common meaning, the latter being advanced thought (if you just fuck about it). Also Attrib=2., and many self-references use this, for those who are not '++', being unable to use 'I' referring to self.
)

O   'feminine' this refers to all girls and beta-males who don't even have a beard.
K   obedient (this is last because a proper letter is handled from top, closing with things like 'Yours(ervant),' ('K'), 'I will do it grudgingly' ('OK'), I will do it the (ut)most reverence ('WD'), even 'Hi Ho' (obviously originally a formal form of address for which they now use 'Ladies and gentlemen') is not recognised any more.
?

-

W   'the most' (lit. 'double you')
D   reverend(ducal) (also as a person designator word, originally meant Dukes and higher, now priests and other L14-15 ppl use it without consideration), Attrib=5

How Do You Do = Hi Pastor, Marvellous Reverence!
Hello = Hi Spark of God, The One who turns me on.
Hi = Hi (address guys (++,+-), incl masculine girls (-+))
Fuck You = Thoughtful Loving Perceptive Mutuality ['intercourse', social or sexual], I like it.
Fuck Off! = (Intently) fuck (other) (females) (instead of me(, please)).
Fuck in A = This advanced nonrespect of sign is angering me.

MAN - Masterful non-respecter (used for masculine thieves/meddlers/nonrespecters of Sign, such as Kipra (PUN intended))
DUDE - Revered Loving Untouchable Daughter of Elysium (Zech wants to quickly proceed to:
'MY LOVE - Well-played, Goddess!' because he wants to move on with relationships with GIRLs (whom he calls 'DUDEs' when he feels advance beyond friendzone is unwise, and 'MY LOVEs' when they let him do it (if ever).))

PAL - Needy Angel.
BRO - Beta guys are this to each other. (use BROTHER for divine masculines instead)
BUDDY - 'Busy Paying Attention to You.', one of the highest reverences used.

Suddenly Zechariah understands why it's stupid to use badge names except in Style.

- WOMEN.

"WHOREDOM."

[they smoke]
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

From now on RAQ will be giving a dividend of 500,000 per S-RAQ every week until the m- balance of the account is less than 1,000,000,000.

RAQ has given a dividend of 500,000m per share for year 1671. Thank you shareholders.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Weekly housing markets report. These houses / land lots are for sale at the moment:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18713137

Activity: 89
Merit: 11
If you think you and your fellow players can get this score to 100 at least, buy https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC004A. If not, buy https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC004B.

The day is not over yet, but the threshold of 100 was reached, after a valiant fight led by kidjim, who rallied troops on IRC and tirelessly raffled away. We were shortly beyond halfway through by midday, and the square root factor made me think that the threshold was unassailable, but I was proven wrong.

A dividend of 1057532 M per share was distributed the the winners. Since the vast majority of the bets had been on the winning side, that yields a profit of just 5.7%.

Congrats to the participants!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Update on thread restoration:

I requested that the central archive be restored following the restoration of the other posts.

I didn't realize there was a response at first, toward the original restoration, so in sending a PM yesterday I inadvertently also asked that the original posts to be restored, after they had been restored.

Regardless, I am hoping there wasn't too much confusion involved, and that the request yesterday would be understood as "thanks for restoring posts from the CK thread, please also restore to the linked CK central archive thread"

Link here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18699096

I only see Risto's posts there

correct me with a link if I'm wrong!

You are correct, only posts from rpietila landed there.

I wonder how many other posts there were.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
General Meeting Results

After a unanimous vote: Moneromooo, SirJacket (in absentia), and myself were appointed to a Supervisory Board of 3 members.

We'd like to thank all the participants for their time and deliberation. No other matters were discussed and no plans made for future meetings--we felt it was in the game's best interest to make sure that a board was in place in order to call future General Meetings if need be.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Update on thread restoration:

I requested that the central archive be restored following the restoration of the other posts.

I didn't realize there was a response at first, toward the original restoration, so in sending a PM yesterday I inadvertently also asked that the original posts to be restored, after they had been restored.

Regardless, I am hoping there wasn't too much confusion involved, and that the request yesterday would be understood as "thanks for restoring posts from the CK thread, please also restore to the linked CK central archive thread"

Link here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18699096
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Commoner promotions of 1670

Samuel Libre (#1028) has been promoted to L7 Wizard.

Deborah (#1047) has been promoted to L6 Master.
Cconnected (#1111) has been promoted to L6 Master.

L23S (#1094) has been promoted to L5 Expert.
Malgarthius (#1120) has been promoted to L5 Expert.
Doreen100 (#1166) has been promoted to L5 Expert.
Mulu (#1258) has been promoted to L5 Expert.
Speed (#1273) has been promoted to L5 Expert.

Kermaar (#1088) has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Bmmmmmm (#1097) has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Kristin (#1210) has been promoted to L4 Novice.

H6xxx (#1246) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Greenboy333 (#1264) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
3g3r7 (#1396)  has been promoted to L3 Beginner.

Congratulations to all the promoted!

Reminder: All commoners can rise levels all the way up to L9 Great Wizard just by consuming products with wisdom and appearing on the Top World scoreboard.
Rules for commoner character promotions:
Appearing on Top World wisdom scoreboard daily at random time when admin checks it
IF you are in top-5, one level promotion up to L6: Master
IF you are in top-3, one level promotion up to L8: Doctor
IF you are the top-1, one level promotion up to L9: Great Wizard
Only one level-up per character per game-year.
Coming promotions will be updated here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit#gid=904363438 the promotions will be given out on Sundays.
donator
Anyone who comes now (door is open and the only ones present are Zechariah and PJ, the latter already sleeping and the former in ATM5(TM), while Erin sings) may drink some of the best wines with me and it never ends, the only Rule(§) now being: In a Room, there may be no more guys than there are girls, or the Senior-on-Duty may ask the excess to leave. (Girls welcome any number.)

WCM: TFGUwZV(F). WSO: WARLZ. WDT(X)[C]: OXM>IPM (SHIFQM). ACD: WJ,WZLU.

WK.

Quote from: Speak
W   most
Z   singular
E   virgin
L   divine
A   angelic
S   powerful
U   loving
V   wise
R   cultured
H   high
C   perceptive
D   reverend
Y   marvellous
F   thoughtful
J   joyful
O   feminine
I   masculine
M   masterful
T   conservative
N   liberal
X   interesting
G   gossiping
B   busy
P   needy
Q   quarrelsome   
K   obedient
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
Thanks for the tip  Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
A LotRaffle tip to help out you new (and old) players:

Instead of searching through the map, try to find the lot in the market listings.  You can navigate there by clicking through the "land" category within the marketplace, then clicking on the "Explore" button for the Borough you're looking for, or just navigate there directly from the address bar.

For instance, if the Lot Raffle Lot you're looking for is 4-NW-4F, you can go to https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/land/4  then search for 4F and click on the item to go directly to the lot page and claim the prize.

Go try it out!

kidjim
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost
In the name of Universe, MINDFUCK=5 for exactly the amount of time required until Voice receives me and other dignitaries pay Attention, grading their progress by reading the following straight-face as long as they CAN, and checking the result from the correspondence table posted:

v----------Start reading from here----------v

- -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS0vNCOeu94

Timestamped:
Intro (time = 1s): https://youtu.be/IS0vNCOeu94?t=1
Poem (30x times): https://youtu.be/IS0vNCOeu94?t=56
Proof of fairness and intro to Listen to Music: https://youtu.be/IS0vNCOeu94?t=1695
Better Off Dead by Anathema (cover of Bad Religion): https://youtu.be/IS0vNCOeu94?t=1731
My personal message to Risto: https://youtu.be/IS0vNCOeu94?t=1998

I consumed 100x CAN for this video as you required CAN to be involved.

In real life, I am not under influence of cannabis or mushrooms or any such, but believe me I have had my share of experiences of such substances in life. I do not intend to do any of them currently or in the future for I care about those around me. This does not mean that cannabis couldn't help somebody else in their life in an excellent way, I am mostly pro-legalization myself. But still, line can be thin. I've seen and experienced enough. I've seen bleeding hands slit to provide substance to paint a canvas as a celebration to Ayahuasca. I've seen people drift to darkness, and who never came back. I've seen my eyes filled with ants in the middle of the night, trying to escape them but I was burning inside so bad I couldn't sleep for 3 days. I've seen the worry in eyes of my loved ones when I could just stare blankly at them, unable to break the glass dome.

I took the liberty to attach a proof intro/outro, as well as personal message to rpietila.

To be honest, I don't really give a fuck if this warrants 10bil M or not. Just wake up, give up substances and/or activities you're currently doing and begin a healing process.

EDIT: FYI, I have received a copyright infringement claim of my video, so it might be taken down soon.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
So, therefore:
[1:59 am] AGM5: In the 30 minutes since the timestamp of this line, the one who has reasonably proven to be able to beat Zechariah in reading the poem above (^~x26) mentioned aloud without giggling (or equivalent self-disturbance), receives 10,000,000,000 from #1.

Can't laugh at something that means nothing to me. This is my proof. Well, it's too late.

... just send me a ‘.’ ...

BTW I wonder why "."? What is a point? It seems the point is that there is always another point. Point turns into line, line is a part of life circle.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
In the name of Universe, MINDFUCK=5 for exactly the amount of time required until Voice receives me and other dignitaries pay Attention, grading their progress by reading the following straight-face as long as they CAN, and checking the result from the correspondence table posted:

"Apple means it did not happen, lemon turns me on."
"Poor Corona."
"It was not me."
"I am not a liar."
"I'll try it for LOLz."
"Above Average."
"I give a fuck."
"I desire to kiss you, some day."
"There is nothing wrong with it."
"You gave me Pleasure."
Mirabella Franciacorta Brut (Risto;Matten).
"Do not go."
"I do not feel Bored."
"That you come Inside, it drives me almost Mad."
"I Threadpost about it."
"I Care about you. I do."
"Mindfuck=1."
"I don't give a fuck whether I give a FUCK or not." <- Zechariah managed to do this far without LOL
<- NEW(TRY()).

Comand results:

LMAO,ei jatkoon.

Whereas;
After 7 tries, Zechariah CAN NOT go past this line;

So, therefore:
[1:59 am] AGM5: In the 30 minutes since the timestamp of this line, the one who has reasonably proven to be able to beat Zechariah in reading the poem above (^~x26) mentioned aloud without giggling (or equivalent self-disturbance), receives 10,000,000,000 from #1.

"Only 72 may have 6 in each."
"Your Eyes are Powerful."
"You are the One."
"You inspired an Attribute."
"It felt almost Singularity."
"I think she Loves me."
"I give a FUCK."
"I Love You."
[/color]
Listen to Music.
[Many Archetypes bolded]

donator

"Apple means it did not happen, lemon turns me on."
"Poor Corona."
"It was not me."
"I am not a liar."
"I'll try it for LOLz."
"Above Average."
"I give a fuck."
"I desire to kiss you, some day."
"There is nothing wrong with it."
"You gave me Pleasure."
Mirabella Franciacorta Brut (Risto;Matten).
"Do not go."
"I do not feel Bored."
"That you come Inside, it drives me almost Mad."
"I Threadpost about it."
"I Care about you. I do."
"Mindfuck=1."
"I don't give a fuck whether I give a FUCK or not." <- Zechariah managed to do this far without LOL
<- NEW(TRY()).

Comand results:

LMAO,ei jatkoon.

Whereas;
After 7 tries, Zechariah CAN NOT go past this line;

So, therefore:

"Only 72 may have 6 in each."
"Your Eyes are Powerful."
"You are the One."
"You inspired an Attribute."
"It felt almost Singularity."
"I think she Loves me."
"I give a FUCK."
"I Love You."
[/color]
Listen to Music.
[Many Archetypes bolded]
You need to read until THIS line, all the post dude!! THIS is not enough, you need to beat me.

Pages:
Jump to: