Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 235. (Read 632671 times)

legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
Mr. Luigi Romano would like to buy 30 shares.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
What happens if my moneretos balance is negative?

It is your responsibility to ask Bishop David "David Latapie" for XMR payment address and payment id. Following this, any payment is credited to your moneretos account.

You can follow the balance in the Character DB.

If it is negative 3 days, we will send you a PM asking for deposit.

If it is negative an additional 3 days, we will automatically sell enough of your gold to cover the shortfall.

The ingame interest rate for overdraft is 1%/year.

The first 3 days start now.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
how many XMR for 25 shares?
and how much XMR for gold?

Shares are 1 XMR each (1 XMR = 1 million moneritos, the currency unit in the game).

Gold auction is thread

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
how many XMR for 25 shares?
and how much XMR for gold?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
15 shares for me.
donator
Tourism proliferates!

Good news! During the Golden Jubilee, many envoys from near and far visited the nascent city and saw its beauty. Now, a few years later, tourists of all classes, in increasing numbers, are coming to the city. They are spending money that goes straight to the Service pool.

Currently the tourists are interested in the following esteemed buildings:

- Golden Obelisk, A.D. 1430
- Cathedral d'Armagnac, built A.D. 1432, inaugurated A.D. 1448
- Royal Palace, A.D. 1432-1446
- Town Hall, A.D. 1454.

Each esteemed building brings 5 million moneretos real-daily to the Services pool.

They have seen the footprint of the Great Citadel, and have heard rumors about the Noble Palace and University that will soon come to existence. Some are also intrigued about the mysterious walled castle, the two springs, and the sumptuous residence of The Marquess of New Liberty.

Every time a new esteemed building is confirmed, tourism will increase by 5 million, boosting the commerce in the city.
donator
Where can I play this? Forgive my stupidity

Reading the OP of this thread is the gate to the Game! Smiley

Welcome! Smiley

Activity: 32
Merit: 10
I'd like too :

-  10 of IPO Share

-  50 k stone for L26 quadrat

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Where can I play this? Forgive my stupidity
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
I would like to get 30 shares.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'll take 100 shares please, the money should be in my account already.

Yes money is there, but since this is the Town Hall, a common enterprise for all the townspeople, only 30 shares per char are currently sold. Let's see if there is any left after the 48-hour deadline.

My mistake I misread your post, I will wait 48 hours for the other 70.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
I would like to buy 30 shares in the Town Hall Corporation IPO.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Land, Land, Land

The citizens in the Kingdom have much stone, but the land ownership and building regulations in the center and north chapelries are, in a word, centralized. So that we would not need to change the regulations, we are opening new land for building! Smiley

So as is visible in the City Map, the area to the west of the current city core, is in the process of being opened up. This is the area where the new Citadel will also be located, and large part is therefore reserved for it, as well as the Jousting ground for Knights. The area of the Two Springs is getting increasing protection.

I will donate all my stone for this noble cause.
HM may select any lots at his pleasure and these will be built to spec by those that are able to engage our architects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I would like to buy IPO shares also, (though I'm not clear at what hour the daily earnings are deposited on the character?) so depending on how much moneritos there is on my account, I'd like to use it all, corresponding either 5 or 11 shares. Smiley
Activity: 18
Sounds really cool!
donator

Yes money is there, but since this is the Town Hall, a common enterprise for all the townspeople, only 30 shares per char are currently sold. Let's see if there is any left after the 48-hour deadline.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Is there any change to the planned schedule for the web viewable version of the city?

Currently no. I will have a meeting any hour now. The web version is mostly spexed, and will incorporate the basics of the databases, the administrative calculations, plus have the following user functionality:

- Character screen. View characters.
- Lot screen. See facade and stats of buildings.
- Main City Screen. Browse the city and see the map. Click into any space for getting to Lot screen.
- Room(Trollbox) Screen.

Excellent. 
legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero
good morning fellow people of the crpytokingdom,

I'd also like get into the IPO with 10 shares, if it is still possible.

long live his royal majesty!

ps: after selling a good bunch of stone to luigi I still have around 50k stone, which should be sufficient for a nice house, iirc.
is there some architect willing to construct me something nice. if so, please bear in mind that I await to become part of the nobility in thew near future.

so imo my new house should be a bit more representaive than it is needed for a L6 char right now.
Activity: 56
pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501
30 shares please
Jump to: