Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 11. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 02, 2018, 08:47:05 AM
I would be ready for such actions if the market did not fall. I really was on the verge. But after the situation worsened, I no longer face a choice. At the moment, I decided to stay at my main job.

If you do not have the means to exist, then you definitely need to work, but if the market turns around, then you can leave work)
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
I think dealing with crypto as full time job is a bit hard for me. Cause its really high risk and we cant predict what will happened in the market and now the market condition is not good. So i think i can only do the crytpo things as my side job.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
I would be ready for such actions if the market did not fall. I really was on the verge. But after the situation worsened, I no longer face a choice. At the moment, I decided to stay at my main job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
Crypto is a full time job for most of people here in bitcointalk,so somebody shares here experience, and it would be more precise than mine.
Activity: 700
November 02, 2018, 08:23:29 AM
I think that working all day with cryptocurrencies is quite difficult and it is important only for traders. Perhaps it will also be relevant for people who have their own large blogs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
November 02, 2018, 07:07:45 AM
Cryptocurrencies can be full-time work only in two cases:
1. You are involved in a project (not bounty, but as a developer, designer, etc.)
2. You are engaged in trade

Everything else is not serious ...
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
Although I do invest a little in cryptocurrency, I don't really see myself leaving my job for it. It's not a stable investment in my opinion because its market is highly volatile. However, in the future, I'm seeing cryptos to be more than just investments but rather something that will be part of our daily lives like cash is now.
Activity: 324
November 02, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
I try to mix work, it's kind of a hobby. but of course I would like to completely devote my time to crypto. I hope such times will come - when there will be such an opportunity
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
For some people it can be a full time job if they are good at what they do and can make a good amount of money from it to be able to make a lot of living from it but if you are going to be doing it now then there is a small chance that you can actually make cryptos your full time job and be able to make the kind of money that you need to live off of it
Activity: 560
October 31, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I do not think that. Our Crypto market has a lot of different jobs. I am a bounty hunter and I only spend 5 hours a day doing my work. I can study and can make money. that is too good for me. but our job not everyone can participate. This is a job that requires patience and high intelligence.
copper member
Activity: 154
October 31, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
Yes, one can take Crypto for a full time job. It all depends on the skills you have and your working ethics. Apart from bounties, there are many works in this space which include community manager, website designers and so many on.
Activity: 448
October 31, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
For some users it is a full-time job or for some it is a part-time job. But at one day, crypto makes everyone to work full-time because in future, crypto user getting to much profit which they never think. I'm working full time on it, and making good profit but not too much because of market condition. I believe trading is a full-time job and bounty is a part-time where both have good profit but trading is far better than bounty (Instant tokens).
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
in my opinion all of them get amazing results with what we do, which is often called this because maybe that person is an investor and has been successful here so they often spend their time here but it depends on each individual how to make important money to get money
Activity: 268
October 31, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Cryptocurrencies have now become a full-fledged work for many people and this is absolutely normal. The main thing to earn as much as would be enough for life and there would be no risk that you will remain quite hungry
Activity: 255
October 31, 2018, 09:06:11 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies have been my job for a long time. And I am very glad that once I gave up my main job and began to do it. Now my income brings me great pleasure that pleases me as much as possible
Activity: 74
October 31, 2018, 05:29:04 AM
As in any job, the more time you spend, the more profit. Decide for yourself what you want to do.
Activity: 322
October 31, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
I am not ready to give my job, as I have experienced over 6 month of bounty hunting and I can tell you it is very hard to earn anything, specially at this hard time! You get problems like, twitter blockage and fb, you have to deal with managers that don't count your stakes and doesn't count your work, then you get scammed at the end of boutny and all sorts of aspects to go on and on
Activity: 392
October 31, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
Due to the current market situation, we cannot be sure that Bitcoin can cost $ 1000 tomorrow, and you are talking about throwing the main activity and going deeper into the topic of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 04:35:36 AM
to tell the truth i would never quit my job in order to work for crypto because it is too risky and sometimes happened that i do  not earn for a month and then what to do what to eat so i never quit my job i work here as a part time and even if i do not earn it is not a big deal.
Activity: 27
October 31, 2018, 04:32:15 AM
It also depends on each person, if you only see this is a work to help supplement income, this can only be a part-time job, but if you consider this is your career you will devote all your heart into it, but it seems like if spending almost a day for it is really stressful
Pages:
Jump to: