Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 14. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
Crypto has been my full time since January and has been paid my bills and lots of extra change left Smiley
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 25, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
In the current situation, it is quite difficult to imagine. Cryptocurrencies move as they want, the only thing that they can not, is to go left on the chart.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
There's nothing wrong in working for crypto maybe as fulltime job because it is very much convenient to work at home doing all of those crypto currency paying activities, you can work anytime you want and anywhere you like not like in the regular job that you must report everyday to your office.   
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 25, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
this is like a main job, even though crypto is my side job, when work begins to subside we can start crypto work, this is very profitable we can get double benefits, good luck with your efforts
it all depends on each party whether they perceive crypto as the main job or even by the side because of course everyone has the fun of each. I myself am now 100% on cryptocurrency
Activity: 219
October 25, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
this is like a main job, even though crypto is my side job, when work begins to subside we can start crypto work, this is very profitable we can get double benefits, good luck with your efforts
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
The simple truth is that it is not a good thing to make crypto your full time job, the crypto space is so volatile and you can't depend on it for your livelihood , if you have any other job you are doing, I will advice you keep your job and still do cryptos, one good thing about cryptos is that you can do it at your own time and that's more reason you can combine it with your job.
You are right, that is the way to do it. I left my job for the sake of cryptocurrency, but this year, making money on bounty campaigns does not allow me to feel good financially, so I need to combine my usual work with bounty campaigns now.
Activity: 98
October 25, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

nope im not ready yet still waiting a chance to do so
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 07:45:52 AM
The simple truth is that it is not a good thing to make crypto your full time job, the crypto space is so volatile and you can't depend on it for your livelihood , if you have any other job you are doing, I will advice you keep your job and still do cryptos, one good thing about cryptos is that you can do it at your own time and that's more reason you can combine it with your job.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 07:38:16 AM
Cryto is a job like other traditional jobs we know. If I got a real job, that pay well, I’ll hop on it. But for now I’ll have to keep with crypto job. Btw am interested in knowing how much is gotten averagely from crypto?
But I’ll advise, like they say, invest your spare funds in crypto, also invest your spare time here too. Except you got a real job in crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 07:35:23 AM
I'm myself like this crypto world too much but to do the crypto like as my fulltime job i still say I can't at the moment. Cause first i'm just in this crypto world for 5 months only and still learn and learn. But when i feel i already can have a lot of profit from trading or investing maybe i will do the crypto job as my fulltime job. I am only do the crypto job in my spare time and i have a real job in my real life too so i can still keep invest or trading from my spare money.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 25, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
Other people are actually considering crypto as their full time job because they spend most of their time in crypto market. For me personally, I have a full time physical job and I only doing crypto as part time or on the side. Usually I spent 2 to 3 hours a day in crypto doing several things like buying, trading, and joining bounty campaigns.

oh , good for you because you already have a real job offline . actually many people always wanted to have a regular jobs outside the crypto world because regular jobs are more stable and not risky because your salary will be at fix rate  . the only main problem is that most of the countries or the government of this countries cannot even provide a suffcient jobs for thier country men . even if college graduate or a graduate of any course cant guarantee a job at all , thats why people are force to work fulltime on cryptos and on other online jobs .
Activity: 490
October 25, 2018, 07:29:21 AM
If you are deeply immersed in this topic and make this the only source of income, then you have to dive with your head. Using automation, you can ease some of the processes for yourself.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 25, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
Well in as much as crypto is capable of giving someone enough profits as much as a job, I still feel one should not put all eggs in one basket, note:- If its is possible combine the two, if you do not like risks stick to your job, If you think your job is annoying, taking your time and hindering lots of profits you could gain from  crypto then do well and take its as a full time job.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 07:24:27 AM
Of course, I’m ready, but only if the cryptocurrency can keep me in abundance!
Activity: 574
October 25, 2018, 07:18:30 AM
Other people are actually considering crypto as their full time job because they spend most of their time in crypto market. For me personally, I have a full time physical job and I only doing crypto as part time or on the side. Usually I spent 2 to 3 hours a day in crypto doing several things like buying, trading, and joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 378
October 25, 2018, 07:11:02 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

For me personally, crypto today is an interesting, informative and very profitable hobby. So far I have decided not to completely give up my main job. But I am sure that in the future I can give up my main job and fully invest in the crypto market.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2018, 05:26:34 AM
At the moment, my main job is cryptocurrency, this is participation in bounty campaigns, various airdrops, trading on exchanges. In my opinion, I think more and more people come to the world of cryptography and many like it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 25, 2018, 05:21:12 AM
Lots of people left their ordinary jobs in order to be the full-time ingaged in crypto, it was on the pic of increase of the crypto currency market. Lots of them were really successful in this direction, some opened their business, some of them bot houses or flats and so on. But nowadays the situation on the crypto currency market has changed, not very profitable period of time. And lots of that people now are looking for some income in order to live through these hardships. Of course, some day the situation will definitely changed. But the key point that I would like you to pay attention to is that you should have some directions that may give you money and some income. When one of them gives you losses, another one may give you profit.
Activity: 252
October 25, 2018, 05:14:23 AM
Many investors left this business and continue to leave, and this is easy to see in project collections during ISO sales are constantly continuing and even this does not bring results.
Activity: 79
October 25, 2018, 05:06:46 AM
Yes, of course, in the future I plan to completely leave work and devote maximum time to cryptocurrency because here you can earn a lot more money
not everyone thinks like that, sometimes just for side work so they don't spend all day. Crypto is very useful if proven and when it is profitable because it does not continue to be useful. see if the market conditions are in good condition or not and if the market is in good condition, of course you will get big profits. if it is always profitable, they will be willing to lose their jobs and always focus on Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: