Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 15. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
Yes, of course, in the future I plan to completely leave work and devote maximum time to cryptocurrency because here you can earn a lot more money
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:43:59 AM
You can do crypto like a full time job. And you can earn great money, if you invest a lot of your time. You can do bounties, to earn a lot of perspective tokens or you can start trading, if you have some funds to start.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 04:18:22 AM
In the first place you can still spend few time because you are still new in crypto. But when you fully undrstand crypto and fully adapt it, that is the time that you can consume almost half a day on the internet reading, learning, and probably trading and making investments already.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 12:39:05 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
To be here fully is not only the ability needed but also the guts. especially with market price conditions like this. Maybe for some people whose economies are strong, they can be full here, but for me personally, I don't have the courage for that yet. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 10:49:57 PM
By looking at the current conditions, I don't think it's time to focus 100% on cryptocurrency. Work in real life is quite important too. I share the time as much as possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
Now it is difficult to implement. especially for beginners who do not have a large start-up capital and sufficient experience.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I recently met a man who turned it into a business. If you think so, it really can be real. I will not share the details. But I will say that, really possible. Of course, while the cryptocurrency remains popular.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
According to other people who says that people with Blockchain technology experience get more salary. Cryptocurrency full time job. Because watching the news, studying new projects, investing and trading crypto money requires spending all day time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 24, 2018, 09:42:39 AM
Trading may be full time job, but it is pretty hard to make any investmetn options and trade actively now, when market is not in the best conditions. However, I consider that trading crypto may be even profitable than full time job.
Actually it depends on people about trading whether it is full job or not because the increase or decrease cannot be predicted at any time and certainly requires us to monitor. but the average says that trading is not a full job
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

No, I have a steady job at the company and cryptocurrency is just my preference. So, if I give up cryptocurrency, it will not be a big deal for me.
Activity: 168
October 24, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

There is no need to make it job, because it is easy for you to become an advisor if you do understand market good enough. In addition, you may film blogs about crypto, they are popular on youtube.
Activity: 304
October 24, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

When you spend a lot of time learning and trading, you become more expirienced and you are able to make more money. If you have enough motivation to sit at home and do it, I wish you good luck.
Activity: 322
October 24, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
Trading may be full time job, but it is pretty hard to make any investmetn options and trade actively now, when market is not in the best conditions. However, I consider that trading crypto may be even profitable than full time job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 23, 2018, 04:07:13 PM
Previously, full-day crypto was made up of enthusiasts from all over the world or Asians, but now it will be blue-collar from Wall Street.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 23, 2018, 03:11:00 AM
I think crypto like a fulltime job because you can earn easily in crypto space a monthly profits more than your monthly salary.
Because of that i am thinking working on crypto as a job. In near future maybe i will leave from my job and i will start to working in crypto 24 hours a day.
Crypto have really big opportunities and we need to use that.

Professional traders work with the cryptocurrencies for 8-10 hours a day, and naturally, it is their full-time job. I cannot spend in crypto so much time as I am a very busy man but I earn on altcoins and Bitcoins.
Activity: 462
October 23, 2018, 12:40:16 AM
I still do not risk working with crypto for a whole working day. Because while the crypto market remains rather unstable. High price volatility today is a rather serious obstacle. Therefore, it is better to continue working at your main job, and to earn additional income thanks to crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2018, 12:06:42 AM
in my opinion cryptocurrency will not make a company lose its employees. because working in crypto can be used as additional work after working professionally. and I think that with crypto market conditions it is now very risky to have to leave professional jobs for cryptocurrency. it's better to work professionally and work on crypto after coming home from work. as long as we can divide the time well we can do it.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 22, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
I do work full time this is not crypto, and I usually do when there is spare time. To understand more about the world of crypto, it must be set as the main job. But not everyone is doing it. And more happy that Crypto is work at your leisure. Although many people are doing it at your leisure. But they were able to have a very large income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
This is a tricky question. Before giving up your job or work for cryptos, you must have thought about it thoroughly and weigh the possible outcomes. Why leave my work for cryptos when I can get more funds from my work to invest in cryptos. You don't have to be a full time cryptos trader to excel in it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 10:44:20 PM
Yes and no crypto as a full-time job, for people who do not have this basic job can be made as a full-time job to earn income in crypto, but can also be a side job if you already have a basic job
and it all depends on you how to do it, maybe you spend more time with Crypto so that time is full of this work, but that's a good thing because you will be more focused and know more details. always monitor movements so you can act quickly when the market goes up or down.
Pages:
Jump to: