Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 23. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
October 19, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
I am ready to spend full time in crypto activities. For me, crypto is very good with the sophistication and ease that it has so that I am greatly helped from the economic side. This job makes me relaxed and happy.
What about the other?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
October 19, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
Taking crypto on full time basis isn't a bad idea at all,  though a choice have to be made depending the priority of who is involved.for now, many persons still partake in crypto on a part time basis. Crypto will attract more full time workers when it is fully established.
Activity: 115
twogap.com
October 19, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
I don't think I will take a rick and start working here and quit from my surrent job. I invest money here and considering this like a alternative of banks
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
well, I think that's true. At now I'm not full time in crypto. But, if I get much more money from crypto, I think I will doing fulltime job in crypto.

congratulations, get more money from crypto is bonuses... i think just little people use crypto as fulljob... many people use crypto for sidejob, because they are thinking crypto not always can give you money, me too use crypto as sidejob
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 19, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
ive left my full time job to do cryptocurrency trading and bounty hunting. yes i consider it as a full time job but it is more chill and relax to do. unlike traditional jobs, crypto doesnt require so much time to spend just do a quick analysation and you are done.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 19, 2018, 02:02:48 PM
That`s okay if that happen i think. Furthermore, it brings much more profits when you work all day
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:01:41 PM
THE MORE TIME YOU SPENT HERE THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN SO WHAT'S HARM IN TO OPT FOR FULL TIME JOB IF A PERSON  WORKS FOR 10 HOURS HE CAN EASILY MAKE GOOD MONEY SO WHY TO CHASE FOR OFFICE JOBS WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE BY HOME.

You will get much if hard work. But you have to remember that this market is more risky than before, it is not easy to make money as before.  So you should have a stable job outside
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
Crypto can bring us great profits but I think it can not be considered a full time job unless it gets more stable and stronger.
Activity: 294
October 19, 2018, 01:41:37 PM
It can be called a future job because many people are now working full time in the world. Many people work offline and many people work online but the number of days working online people is increasing, both boys and girls can have full time jobs online. If you want to do this job you can do full time for the future or if you want to start right now so you can also start full time job in this crypto world.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
October 19, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
Cryptocurrencies are a sphere in which a person can work, who understands how the global market is organized and correctly assesses its risks, because otherwise it simply cannot do otherwise.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 19, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
I think that there are a lot of people who have resigned from their job and have taken bounties as their full-time job. If you work hard here then you can definitely earn a decent amount by participating in bounties.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
For me real work is more important to get a monthly income with certainty, and for crypto I use it for backup work. Although crypto can provide income, but I don't think of leaving real work.
Activity: 602
October 19, 2018, 11:20:37 AM
Now you should stay away from crypto as a full time job because it is too risky. there is dumping market and only a few of people trade in profit.
be carefull and take your own decisions
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are too volatile to be considered as the main work. But I really enjoy learning them. Therefore, I try to deal with them in addition to the main work.
Cryptocurrency as a hobby is a great option, but as the main work, not everyone can succeed in it, especially when the market has been falling 10 months. It is interesting to me to study crypto and be in it, but nobody canceled the main work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 19, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are too volatile to be considered as the main work. But I really enjoy learning them. Therefore, I try to deal with them in addition to the main work.
Activity: 434
October 19, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
I am not ready. I still think crypto can't be used as a full time job. maybe because the price is so unstable so I can conclude that
Activity: 1022
October 19, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
to put on spares with possession of funds on authorization as investors to gains with chance on expending use on possession with resource and potentials and gains with results to collects as the interval of terms with plan on investment projects with the bitcoin finance.

Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
we all know that we find the right project, of course, we will get a huge reward so from that we can depend on Crypto as the main job but if we look at it recently or we just joined Crypto lately, Of course, it is very inappropriate if we make this crypto the main job. because we all know that now the market conditions are not good and very influential on the ICO project.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
October 19, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I think it is not only for crypto world, because crypto made to help peoples not to destroy employee's organization. But the big fact for that is crypto helps million nor thousands of people to have a good ways to earn money. Like investing in crypto there's a lot of good opportunities that provides learning and at the same time earnings for all who wants to become successful. But we don't need to rely all of our needs a wants here in crypto rather we make this as a another source of income for our daily expenses.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 19, 2018, 10:25:39 AM
Personally I always wanted to eave the job and go into the crypto currency direction, and I almost succeeded, if not the bear market situation, that brought losses to me. So now I wait the changes and only after that I will be able to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: