Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 25. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
Be thankful to God, if you have a permanent job, I think if you can divide the time of work in real world with your work on cryptocurrency, surely both will be able to run without hindering each other, but if you do not have a cryptocurrency job can be one the right choice for you,
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
Personally, I'm willing to work for crypto, but the problem is that it's an unstable source of income and it's a big problem, especially if you need to support your family.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
October 19, 2018, 08:37:43 AM
Making cryptocurrency as a full time job is not a good idea. There are no sure income monthly. Unlike, if you have a good job outside crypto. Its hard to look for a job but it is far better than relying only in crypto. You can do crypto are another source of income.
true, there is no guarantee in the crypto world, we should not depend on crypto for now. crypto is considered as the best part-time job for me
Activity: 160
October 19, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
It is not the reliable job at all. You can get $1000 in month here and to sleep for the next 4 months at all. The income is unstable and a lot of people can't understand it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 19, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
I think crypto work is only developing.
Doing bounties and trading is not the crypto job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
If you are only a bounty hunter then you shouldnt make crypto as a full time job cause you will surely loss so much time. Traders is the only good chance to make a full time here of course you need a lot if money for investment and knowledge before starting with it.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
For me to be a trading person or to become a bounty hunter is only an alternative job. The reason is simple because we don't always make a profit and we can get a lot of losses.
I currently work in a private company, becoming a trader and bounty hunter. I feel safer because i have a lot of alternatives and I don't blame people who make trading and bounty hunter as fulltime job. Everyone has their choice and focus on your choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 08:24:16 AM
Making cryptocurrency as a full time job is not a good idea. There are no sure income monthly. Unlike, if you have a good job outside crypto. Its hard to look for a job but it is far better than relying only in crypto. You can do crypto are another source of income.
Activity: 107
October 19, 2018, 08:16:24 AM
The problem of jobless could be solved with the crypto at all and it is very nice variant for people. Fulltime job in the crypto's sphere is very promising for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 19, 2018, 07:23:22 AM
There are more and more people who found their dream work and earn stable income and even very high in this market. So, why not get rid of other jobs and focus on it and consider it as main job. I think it is really a fascinating job field
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 06:36:29 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
That's complete nonsense. Having a stable job you will always be sure that you can get your salary. And with cryptocurrency all 50/50 or get profit or not. The worst case scenario would be a loss. Cryptocurrency should be as a hobby, not as the main way of earning.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I saw some peoples doing crypto tradings full times and who's getted BMW, AUDI and CHR car doing cryptocurrency. Anyway this is a good opportunities for investor and we can do this cryptocurrency tradings short-term or longterms and can get profit every day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 19, 2018, 06:18:19 AM
There are quite a few people who have a crypt as their main income.  But for me it seems possible only having a decent amount of money to invest!
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 19, 2018, 03:59:24 AM
At the moment, to consider the crypto as the main income is difficult.Moreover, the income here is not stable. So far, I manage to combine.

I prefer to invest in crypto and save my money here because this market is too risky and I don't know what till be in month or two
October 19, 2018, 03:17:52 AM
I think crypto is not as hard as it is. Thus it is the crypto field work that is quite flexible and can also be done part-time. even the existing restrictions are also not arisen due to the fear of losing employees.  may indeed if you want big results should be required to work full time. but it depends also on whether or not the timeshare. During could certainly don't matter if remains are still working through.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 02:18:48 PM
There are many aspects of crypto earning like mining, investing in coins, trading, social campaigning, airdrops, bounties and it really required a good time to take a grip on all those aspects of earning.  If we fully commited to it, then no doubt, it will be considered as a full time job.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 02:14:04 PM
I think it's possible to make crypto a full time job but only if you want to become a professional trader. Mining is also suitable for this purpose but in this case you need serious investments to create your crypto farm. As for bounty and investments in ICOs, I don't think it's a good idea to quit your job.
- I really disagree with your thoughts, professional trader or miner, both can not bring you a stable source of income over time because as you can see, this field is not popular, and we can not know it will exist in the long or short term, we can not depend on it too much. Youth is the time when we build our careers and achieve success in our community and society, then we will be more stable when we are old, wasting too much time for an unknown field like crypto just makes us lose balance and stability in our careers, even facing economic difficulties when we are old
ю
Stability is an indicator how you are good as trader (or miner but I don't understand how it can be as job  Grin ). But I want to tell that crypto industry is too romanticized. Try to watch on this ecosystem by clear sight. It's a difficult job not profit count only
October 18, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
no, crypto for me is just a job and a side hobby, it is impossible for me to fully entrust my work in Crypto given the market that is rarely stable, if the market continues to fall, what is the fate of my family, so crypto is just a side business
Activity: 238
October 18, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
As a basic job in crypto, it is very good to have, but instability and uncertainty exist. It is better not to give up traditional work until you have accumulated a cash volume in the region of $ 50,000.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 18, 2018, 08:51:58 AM
I think it's possible to make crypto a full time job but only if you want to become a professional trader. Mining is also suitable for this purpose but in this case you need serious investments to create your crypto farm. As for bounty and investments in ICOs, I don't think it's a good idea to quit your job.
- I really disagree with your thoughts, professional trader or miner, both can not bring you a stable source of income over time because as you can see, this field is not popular, and we can not know it will exist in the long or short term, we can not depend on it too much. Youth is the time when we build our careers and achieve success in our community and society, then we will be more stable when we are old, wasting too much time for an unknown field like crypto just makes us lose balance and stability in our careers, even facing economic difficulties when we are old
Pages:
Jump to: