Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 25. (Read 6680 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 04, 2017, 05:02:42 PM
I joined the event advent calendar event. Thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 04:59:40 PM
learn someething new everyday, like the population of Germany being 82 million just like the relative low fixed amount of Cyprto Mark coins totaling at 82 million as well. 
Love this project and token, nothing but good vibes from the dev team with their cool bonuses.   keep up the good work!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 09:23:37 AM
thank you Dev, tokens has been accepted and into the wallet hopefully soon in Exchange and headed months, success for you and team, thank you again.
Activity: 133
December 03, 2017, 06:52:21 PM
Visit the Adventskalender on the homepage- I am very eager on getting the MARK back - if it is on crypto - even better!
Activity: 81
December 03, 2017, 02:54:56 PM
We are really happy about the number of your ideas and creativity. Awesome, keep up the good work!
Thank you all!
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 12:57:55 PM
Hello, from November 1, I watched the this project in social networks and here

Waiting for the update
and keeping my eyes and ear at your idea
Good luck to you guys
Activity: 103
December 03, 2017, 11:29:51 AM
Hey Guys. As a german Guy i found Crypto Mark and joined fast. In Germany there is so much positive Thinking about the "Deutsche Mark", that much Crypotcurrencyinteresting people have to know about this new and modern Pay-Thing named "Crypto Mark".

Just join this growing Community and take Part of the Advent Calender for uge rewards! I wish you good luck!! Smiley

Greetz from snowy Germany! Smiley
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 10:42:04 AM
I have contribute in referring people to crypto mark and now will contribute in advent calendar event and hope at Christmas will be more reward.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 09:37:51 AM
Today 160 Cryptomark for free in the Advent calendar.  Grin

Activity: 90
December 02, 2017, 03:18:23 PM
Looking for a strong coin which you can rely on without checking constantly its curve on coinmarketcap ? Crypto Mark is your currency ! This is one of the projects which will leave a mark in history - stronger than the old German currency and why not say it now - stronger than the American dollar itself. If you don't grab the opportunity given by the newborn, well then it's worthless to ever look after any other coin.

Besides the usual December atmosphere, Crypto Mark team prepared the advent calendar event. I am not going to miss it.

Crypto Mark is great already. Do you imagine what will happen in next months ?!
December 02, 2017, 12:39:49 PM
We are publishing the current standings of the event everyday on our website in the forum section. Yesterdays standings you can find here:
http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/community/?view=thread&id=31

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
December 02, 2017, 11:42:49 AM
I have received 500 CTM at the first airdrop, I hope it is the same as this Grin
It is also exciting to see the progress of the project, they even have their own forum which is great
Can wait to see what else the team will deliver in the future Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 10:27:11 AM
Do we have any possibility to track our posts' accepting/declining and see our balance we will be credited?
Activity: 52
December 01, 2017, 01:28:27 PM
Dear Crypto Mark friends,

given that in some parts of the world it is already 1st of December we have started the advent calendar event. To participate please visit: http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/advent-calendar/

This event is available only to registered users.

We will pay out all Crypto Mark you earn during the event in one amount right after Christmas.

So enjoy the Christmas time with Crypto Mark - and don't forget: Let's make the Mark great again!

Best regards,

the Crypto Mark team

Wow, it's seems very interesting, thank you for the project
November 30, 2017, 06:27:06 PM
Dear Crypto Mark friends,

given that in some parts of the world it is already 1st of December we have started the advent calendar event. To participate please visit: http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/advent-calendar/

This event is available only to registered users.

We will pay out all Crypto Mark you earn during the event in one amount right after Christmas.

So enjoy the Christmas time with Crypto Mark - and don't forget: Let's make the Mark great again!

Best regards,

the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 3
November 30, 2017, 09:41:02 AM
Thank you. I am looking forward to the event...
November 30, 2017, 01:39:33 AM
The referral event has ended. Thank you very much to all participants, we will start distributing the free Crypto Mark starting next week.

On Friday, December 1st we will start with the advent calendar, which will give registered users the chance to Winn free Crypto Mark every day. So make sure to pop in and get your daily does of free Crypto Mark.
November 28, 2017, 04:37:48 PM
Hi Christian,

we have not distributed the Crypto Mark yet - we will do this most likely next week at the latest.
As it is more than 1000 participants, it might take a little while though.
Good luck and - let's make the Mark great again!
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 476
November 28, 2017, 03:21:27 PM
the idea is fresh looking, good work! Wink

Thank you. Feel free to register - if you have not done so already - and participate in the referral event until 30th November and then in the advent calendar starting 1st December.
Also, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to let us know.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Hello Dev I finish the 5 invitation 3days ago my email is: [email protected] my ETH wallet is in my Location.
November 28, 2017, 03:07:06 PM
the idea is fresh looking, good work! Wink

Thank you. Feel free to register - if you have not done so already - and participate in the referral event until 30th November and then in the advent calendar starting 1st December.
Also, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to let us know.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Pages:
Jump to: