Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 22. (Read 6680 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 01:38:39 AM
Today in the Advent calendar:
Tombola: 10 user get 1000 Cryptomark

Goodluck to all participants!
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
December 05, 2017, 01:32:03 AM
Arabic Translation Reserved !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 01:31:31 AM
This is a great, promising and impressive project. I hope it will have a big success.
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top!
I'm looking forward to your project's further development.
I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere.
Good job! Good luck with your project!
Activity: 81
December 05, 2017, 01:30:03 AM
99.99% of you deserve to be scammed, you're not victims anymore.
He's dumping the shit out of it without sending you any haha & you keep licking his ass.

No wonder he's deploying 2 or 3 shit tokens on daily basis, you keep licking his ass dumb asses.

Hi Ansi,

I do not know why you think this. I guess this is what a lot of people are doing, but we have not sold anything.
Also, this is our only project. We are not pretending anything we cannot keep.

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
December 05, 2017, 01:27:16 AM
Crpto mar is interesting project, but would u have some conversations online maybe?

Hi,

we are always open for communication. How can we help you?
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
December 05, 2017, 01:24:46 AM
Is there any more airdrop coming after this?

Yes, there will be more airdrops coming after this event, but it will get tougher to gain the same amount of Crypto Mark step by step.
We want the early supporters to benefit but also to attract still new supporters.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
December 05, 2017, 01:03:11 AM
A token which gives tribute to Mark!Crypto Mark, as an ERC-20 token, with all the features a strong and stable currency needs! Good luck to the project!

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 12:53:16 AM

THE CHOICE IS CRYPTO MARK
CRYPTO MARK IS THE KING IN CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY
EVERYONE ARROUND THE WORLD IS RUNNING TO CRYPTO MARK
MILLIONS OF INVESTORS AROUND THE WORLD ARE RUNNING TO CRYPTO MARK
WHO ELSE DOES IT BETTER IF NOT CRYPTO MARK
I AM SO PROUD OF CRYPTO MARK
Crypto mark is a unique decentralized currency that is built on Ethereum Blockchain technology that has been developed for easy exchanges between the users, investors, clients, exchanges houses and millions of people around the world. Crypto Mark Company is a unique company in the cryptocurrency industry that has the most highly professional team members who has been in the crypto field for many years. This great team has come together with their great wisdom to articulate the best way of utilizing the cryptocurrency and that was the reason for bringing out the crypto mark tokens. This token will worth millions of US dollars in no distant time as a result of the many thousands and millions of people around the world who hold the crypto mark tokens. It is also great to know that this token could be traded and exchanged in the most highly recognized crypto exchange company. Recently, the crypto mark has decided to schedule an advent calendar and in this daily calendar there are hundreds of free tokens that the crypto mark company is giving out to the registered members and to those who are participating in the advent calendar daily task. This task is very easy to be done and takes no time to be completed and the free tokens allocated for each task will be distributed immediately after Christmas 2017. So this is a very fantastic opportunity for people to be turning into millionaires and in same vein here is the call for everyone who loves the crypto mark to register and participate in the advent calendar to earn more daily tokens, to get started, just click on the crypto mark website here to register: http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/about-crypto-mark-2/
Activity: 103
December 05, 2017, 12:44:59 AM
Good Morning Guys. Yesterday i received my first CryptoMark through some of their Airdrops past. Love this Coin and love this community as well. Lets make the Mark great again 💪💪🖒
Activity: 84
December 05, 2017, 12:42:36 AM
Cryptomark is newest  token of this year that will change the lofe of crypto world because it has limited amount it means a big chance fir greater demand. Lets continue to support it
Activity: 181
December 05, 2017, 12:41:41 AM
Is there any more airdrop coming after this?
Activity: 103
December 05, 2017, 12:10:21 AM
This is an amazing project with great potential.
Activity: 294
December 04, 2017, 11:59:52 PM
One of the best projects I've participated. Joined many projects but few delivers on time. Mark is there among the best to keep promises. and love the daily  activities there too. awesome project, great future to all the Mark family.

***Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again****
Activity: 378
December 04, 2017, 11:49:06 PM
very good project. I want the project to develop and live long. good luck dev
Activity: 210
December 04, 2017, 11:48:13 PM
Nice one... Great ideal.
I believe in the future of this coin.
Activity: 70
December 04, 2017, 11:45:57 PM
I like the concept of this project. very interesting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
December 04, 2017, 11:36:06 PM
Crpto mar is interesting project, but would u have some conversations online maybe?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 11:23:56 PM
a german project very eye catching and i really like the concept of this one and looking for more progress in the near future best of luck team and dev good job
Activity: 249
December 04, 2017, 09:46:50 PM
What a great idea ! Mario Draghi & Friends will boost inflation with their politics anyway and will destroy the value of the common currency like the Euro in nearest future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 09:30:02 PM
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top.
Pages:
Jump to: