Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 26. (Read 6680 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 06:27:18 AM
the idea is fresh looking, good work! Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 06:24:41 AM
What will the advent calendar event look like?
Activity: 81
November 27, 2017, 03:47:23 PM
Da sin'mer dabei, dat is priiimaa...

Hi gradegal,

das freut uns. Viel Spaß und viel Glück mit der Crypto Mark - wir überweisen die Mark ab dem 1. Dezember.
Viel Grüße,
das Crypto Mark team
November 27, 2017, 03:45:44 PM
Hi Darina,

there is no ICO, we only give it away step by step.
The only other chance to get more is by buying from other users which sell on etherdelta.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x254e9bb84c9118d1501f0b7c45aad6038b765735-ETH

Best regards,

the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 133
November 27, 2017, 08:04:42 AM
Da sin'mer dabei, dat is priiimaa...
Activity: 224
November 27, 2017, 07:55:51 AM
Hello. Where can I get the Crypto Mark? Intead of from airdrop and bounty. Thank you.
Activity: 3
November 27, 2017, 06:59:44 AM
Good luck to all! I am in.
November 25, 2017, 04:43:44 PM
After deleting around 1500 fake profiles we have now almost 1000 users on our website.
Thanks you very much for the support.
It will take a little bit of time for the Crypto Mark to be transferred to your accounts.

Next event will be an advents calendar, with free Crypto Mark every day all the way until Christmas.
The event will open only to participants which have registered on our homepage (www.crypto-mark.com) and collect the Crypto Mark surprise everyday.

Good luck to you all - and let's make the Mark great again!
November 23, 2017, 02:56:55 PM
If people support us, we all gain in value and that is what we say thank you for.
But of course it completely up to you to do whatever you want. If this is just holding on to your Crypto Mark, that is fine of course.
Activity: 119
November 23, 2017, 12:26:06 PM
multilevel marketing now? bring 5 friends???
i just hold, first time the project says that, need only to hold! i don't bring anyone!
be serious please, don't change the rules after start!

Hi Mistercron,
since the first day we are giving away the Crypto Mark to people which help us building our community - we cannot see where we have changed the rules. We run other programs as well, which are to the benefit of the long term owners, but we also need additional supporters as well.
You do not have to bring any of your friends, no worries and the event is also limited to 500 CTM per person.

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

sorry, but i can not and don't want to do your job...otherwise i would have created a token!
November 23, 2017, 06:01:27 AM
i just hold, first time the project says that, need only to hold! i don't bring anyone!

Hi Mistercron,
since the first day we are giving away the Crypto Mark to people which help us building our community - we cannot see where we have changed the rules. We run other programs as well, which are to the benefit of the long term owners, but we also need additional supporters as well.
You do not have to bring any of your friends, no worries and the event is also limited to 500 CTM per person.

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Activity: 119
November 23, 2017, 04:18:03 AM
November 23, 2017, 02:50:49 AM
the German Mark was well known as a very stable currency with little inflation.

was. used to
but that was before EU right?

but, the idea is fresh
will read further

Hi garpaxdorf,

the German Mark as it used to exit is history, that is true, However that is not directly related to the EU. We had the Mark for many years while being in the EU and it remained stable and with little inflation. The "problem" is that it was replaced by the Euro and that reserve banks have started the printing press to finance the increasing government debt all over Europe - also in Germany. One of the characteristics of the German Mark, which made it strong in the past was that our reserve bank was very independent.
The Crypto Mark is an attempt to bring back the Mark in a way which makes it impossible for Governments or reserve banks to print more of it.
Obviously, it is just a ETH token and you can develop a new Mark tomorrow on a different smart contract, so it is our job now to make it well known, so that people accept it.
In general we are seeing great support for the project and besides distribution it is now crucial that we manage to show use cases for the "new" Mark.

best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 31
November 23, 2017, 01:43:35 AM

was. used to
but that was before EU right?

but, the idea is fresh
will read further
November 23, 2017, 01:33:37 AM
We have started our next distribution campaig of the Crypto Mark. Sign-up on our website and get free 100 CTM. Bring 5 new friends to sign-up as well and get another 500 CTM for free.
http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/get-500-crypto-mark-for-free/
November 20, 2017, 04:09:36 PM
We would like to distribute up to 500,000 Crypto Mark in the next distribution round.
Our target would be to favour long term holders while allowing new supporters to join as well.
And to minimize the amount given to fake accounts.
Any ideas? We are open for advise...
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
November 19, 2017, 08:59:10 AM
Where do I get the Crypto Mark? Inteaad of from airdrop and bounty, thanks

Hi Andosatu,

we are not selling the Crypto Marks it at this stage. There is some people selling their airdrops at etherdelta however.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x254e9bb84c9118d1501f0b7c45aad6038b765735-ETH

If you should be interested in a bigger stake then send us a PM, maybe we can help finding somebody from the early friends of the Mark who have somewhat higher stakes.

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 109
November 19, 2017, 08:37:52 AM
Where do I get the Crypto Mark? Inteaad of from airdrop and bounty, thanks
November 19, 2017, 08:21:49 AM
When the mark was great first? Referring to your subject title.

Hi Voidvamp,

This is what we are referring to.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
Activity: 63
November 19, 2017, 06:47:27 AM
Goodluck for the project Devz. We will help and support the campaign of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: