Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 3. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Thats great and brilliant idea that the name came from German Mark. More updates to come and make a vision for a long term goal as well so that it will grow the community. I hope this coin will have also a potential to goes up to the Moon.
Activity: 238
This week (7-13.05.2018), I HAVE RECEIVED ANOTHER BOUNTY & INTEREST!
THE 18TH!!
THANK YOU CRYPTOMARK FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!!!
LET'S MAKE THE MARK GREAT AGAIN!
Activity: 48
I love also the moment when there is a bit of delay in weekly distribution. It's beneficial to those who are willing to participate every week however tend forget to do so.
Activity: 52
the crypto mark is here to stay, as far as the cryptocurrency industry is concern. now is the era of cryptocurrency. the new system of transaction, buying and selling of goods and services. everything is becoming more easier and the crypto mark is here to create a very big impact. now is the time to be a part of this unique project of the crypto mark. get in to the fast moving train and be happy forever.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Week is more than enough time to fill everything necessary for the bounty. Even for those that have no free time on weekdays. In any case, a single task takes no more than 5 minutes that can be carved out in the evening or 30 minutes for a whole bunch on weekend. Imagine now: for this time every supporter gets tens of thousand tokens every week because of lack of active members!

Project is still alive. There are several updates on the website, some discussions on forum and telegram group. Read the details and whitepaper and come in. More than 20 weeks are ahead, so it is not too late. All necessary links are on the announcement page.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Love that moment when devs are delaying weekly distribution a bit, so some late persons like me can still jump in xD
Are you sure? The form is active but I think you had to perform the 5 tasks before May the 7th.
If it's too late for last week, It's not that bad, there are more than 30 AirDrops to go.

Some delays are required anyway, because we all live in different timezones. These delays are a bit different from week to week, though
I'm trying to complete all the tasks until Saturday, never had a problem)
Love that moment when devs are delaying weekly distribution a bit, so some late persons like me can still jump in xD
Are you sure? The form is active but I think you had to perform the 5 tasks before May the 7th.
If it's too late for last week, It's not that bad, there are more than 30 AirDrops to go.

Some delays are required anyway, because we all live in different timezones. These delays are a bit different from week to week, though
Activity: 148
Merit: 6
Activity: 21
join the weekly activities, dont miss a great opportunity to earn FREE CTM through the year.
Activity: 148
Merit: 6
If you are willing to believe in something and ready to hold long term (and earn interest EVERY WEEK while doing that, more like doing nothing!!!) this is the perfect place for anyone.

with just 82 Million total token supply, the potential is HUGE!!!

I am! This week, Crypto Mark Devs will distribute 181 000 coins. It's the 18th week and there's 21 weeks more to go.
Just check : http://www.crypto-mark.de/  or check by yourself the vesting accounts http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/vesting
As previously written, there"s weekly interests too if you hold the CTM until december 2018.
2 days to go for week 18.
Activity: 294
If you are willing to believe in something and ready to hold long term (and earn interest EVERY WEEK while doing that, more like doing nothing!!!) this is the perfect place for anyone.

with just 82 Million total token supply, the potential is HUGE!!!
Activity: 238
THANK YOU CRYPTOMARK!
I HAVE RECEIVED THE 17TH BOUNTY & INTEREST!!
LET'S MAKE THE MARK GREAT AGAIN!!!

you may not understand the opportunity that has come your way untill you lose it finally. i mean you may not understand how great the crypto mark is untill there will no more opportunity to be a part of it. crypto mark has come to stay in the cryptocurrency industry. really this is the era of the crypto tokens and coins and many people are making it in this way. this is a unique opportunity to join the weekly free token distribution campaign of the crypto mark, yes the time is now and you can't afford to miss it. crypto mark is great and will continue to be great as far as the crypto world is concern, i love crypto mark always!
Activity: 125
Both of you are telling truth! But CTM MUST do something about community... it is important part of every successful project! I think new big and great airdrop will, make more ppl to come! Airdrop should be make very professional! CTM should create announcement about BIG AIRDROP, with countdown (every day tweet about days left until airdrop starts) untiil airdrop start and every day (every few hours) communicating with twitter community! Airdrop which will have some tasks on spreading word about project and it should last at least 30 days with constant Twitter, FB and telegram announcements, 2way communication with ppl on twitter is obligatory! And then project will BOOM with new 5-10 thousands community members, maybe more! There are dozens of example in crypto community how professionally made AIRDROP can boost project to the MOON! Think about this fact CTM team!

Totally agree with you. I hope the team will make the right choice. In any case, we need periodic updates from the team revealing progress, news or tweets is necessary to attract attention of community. We should have something new every week to boast of.

P.S. CTM should create NEW post about CTM distribution (bounty) like all projects are doing. And decent ROADMAP is necessary ASAP.

In addition to elegant website and solid whitepaper, roadmap is the heart of any project. Existing one doesn't seem to cover the reality, so it is a MUST to update it. That is needed for successful future of the project.

The only thing nobody should forget: be patient while waiting for new steps from CTM. Cryptocurrency is fast growing sphere, but no single project can rise in a moment. Crypto Mark is just an infant among sharks. Ignore fud and help, as only developers and community together could make it become stronger.
EQUAL Network Token
Just thought today that the way the Crypto Mark project is trying to secure it from dumpers and people who want just quick profit is great. It will help to build really stable community that has patience and supports the project
This is true, but community expansion will not be superfluous.

Both of you are telling truth! But CTM MUST do something about community... it is important part of every successful project! I think new big and great airdrop will, make more ppl to come! Airdrop should be made very professional! CTM should create announcement about BIG AIRDROP, with countdown (every day tweet about days left until airdrop starts) untiil airdrop start and every day (every few hours) communicating with twitter community! Airdrop which will have some tasks on spreading word about project and it should last at least 30 days with constant Twitter, FB and telegram announcements, 2way communication with ppl on twitter is obligatory! And then project will BOOM with new 5-10 thousands community members, maybe more! There are dozens of example in crypto community how professionally made AIRDROP can boost project to the MOON! Think about this fact CTM team!

P.S. CTM should create NEW post about CTM distribution (bounty) like all projects are doing. And decent ROADMAP is necessary ASAP.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Just thought today that the way the Crypto Mark project is trying to secure it from dumpers and people who want just quick profit is great. It will help to build really stable community that has patience and supports the project
This is true, but community expansion will not be superfluous.
Activity: 48
I got busy with some personal tasks last week and by the time I remembered to submit my weekly free distribution form, it was too late!
I missed out on thousands of tokens this week, but I'm not upset because I will receive my share of this week's 181000 CTM distribution.

Y'all should take advantage here: http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution/

Welcome back! Just keep on working with Crypto Mark coz it's not too late to gain more.All the best!

Let's make the Mark great again!

EQUAL Network Token
This project only need more people! More people for CTM is equal to success! CTM devs hurry up and do something about community, CTM need is!
Pages:
Jump to: