Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 10. (Read 6680 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 12:06:25 AM
super idea, nice project, today i signed up, my user name is yousaf1981, great work best of luck all team,.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
February 18, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
We are a team of enthusiast who work for a Crypto Mark reward. We will only earn something if our Crypto Mark become valuable. We feel that they are already today ;-)

This is why I love this project, EVERY single project out there only cares about money, but in here, with crypto mark, it's more like crypto mark FAMILY, CM is focused on building a community around them, and with time with the growth of the community there will be a demand and Everyone gather around the project will make a great profit.

CTM is for Long term Holders , people just join the ICO's for short term profits or dump, well Crypto Mark is not the place for them,

If you are willing to believe in something and ready to hold long term (and earn interest EVERY WEEK while doing that, more like doing nothing!!!) this is the perfect place for anyone.

with just 82 Million total token supply, the potential is HUGE!!!

I will agree with every word Thenuka99 said in his post! CTM is great project, they didnt make ICO, they are giving away tokens for 0.00 USD or EUR (read it FREE of charge) just you need to put some time in this project, help it grow and believe in it long run. This project is more valuable then 99,9 ICOs I guarantee that! If CTM become famous like DEM in Germany this project will MOON HUGE! This is for HODlers ONLY because this project becomes better and better as time passes like wine gets better! Join and help CTM community to advance and grow and you will be rewarded generously!

Crypto Mark believes in the philosophy that the community creates value to Crypto Mark. That's why the developer is trying to reward members of the community who give special effort to make Crypto Mark great!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
February 18, 2018, 08:27:48 PM
We are a team of enthusiast who work for a Crypto Mark reward. We will only earn something if our Crypto Mark become valuable. We feel that they are already today ;-)

This is why I love this project, EVERY single project out there only cares about money, but in here, with crypto mark, it's more like crypto mark FAMILY, CM is focused on building a community around them, and with time with the growth of the community there will be a demand and Everyone gather around the project will make a great profit.

CTM is for Long term Holders , people just join the ICO's for short term profits or dump, well Crypto Mark is not the place for them,

If you are willing to believe in something and ready to hold long term (and earn interest EVERY WEEK while doing that, more like doing nothing!!!) this is the perfect place for anyone.

I will agree with every word Thenuka99 said in his post! CTM is great project, they didnt make ICO, they are giving away tokens for 0.00 USD or EUR (read it FREE of charge) just you need to put some time in this project, help it grow and believe in it long run. This project is more valuable then 99,9 ICOs I guarantee that! If CTM become famous like DEM in Germany this project will MOON HUGE! This is for HODlers ONLY because this project becomes better and better as time passes like wine gets better! Join and help CTM community to advance and grow and you will be rewarded generously!
Activity: 4
February 18, 2018, 06:48:41 PM
Thank you for providing a bounty program and for making a cool idea. I am going to be following the project and have created an account!

Also, thanks for sharing your actual contract address...it's amazing how many projects don't do this!!
February 18, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

Activity: 81
February 17, 2018, 05:44:44 AM
Activity: 1
February 16, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
Crypto Mark is given free to users but how is this project funded?
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
February 14, 2018, 07:38:15 AM
Soon Crypto Mark will to move to a different platform :

IOTA  and the tangle technology are from our current perspective a promising technology, which might be  the future for the Crypto Mark.  The main advantages of IOTA are its scalability and the possibility to do transaction at zero costs.
Is it possible to publish a link to the official source of this information?

It is in the white paper:
http://crypto-mark.de/Files/Whitepaper%20Crypto%20Mark%2015122017%20v0.9%20beta.pdf
Thank you I missed this moment, it will be interesting to familiarize themselves.
Activity: 52
February 13, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
the crypto mark community has experienced good number of new members signing up and joining the community in week 6 of 2018 crypto mark free weekly token distribution, really the crypto mark growing in unique measures and will remain the best among other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 13
February 13, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
Truly, the more and more I get involved and dig into the content and user input of this community, the more value I place in it.

This encapsulates the idea and concept of the CTM.

Good job, team!

Ninjuh
Activity: 40
February 13, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
Everytime I saw my vesting accounts getting higher and higher it gives me the reason to be more active in this project! Thank you so much crypto mark!
Activity: 125
February 13, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
Thank you for your feedback atronax ! Hope you'll hold CTM for years. Check the whitepaper, pages 5, (6,7), 8+ about the long-term plans.

Whitepaper has some really interesting things. Don't know how it'll be realized as token however. In any case, own blockchain could left the major problems of mother-coin behind. But crypto shares with fixed fiat price for enterprise.. Mmm, such a delicious idea. Encrypted decentralized identity service is also an interesting one. If one of those would be done somehow, Crypto Mark surely worth holding.
EQUAL Network Token
February 12, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Thank you for your feedback atronax ! Hope you'll hold CTM for years. Check the whitepaper, pages 5, (6,7), 8+ about the long-term plans.

My Plan exactly, Holding will be the best option for someone with CTM tokens ,  because with only 81 Million tokens in total circulation , withing few years after hitting the market, CTM has a potential of going to the MOON!!! and IF someone has patience and discipline to wait that period they'll make a fortune from it.

Holding is the best option. You receive every week your interest payment and new CTM from the weekly distribution.

I think too that HODL is the best way to gain in this project which is a long term. Long term coin are the best option to invest, stabile grow not fast as some scam coins. Ppl you will se this coin in q3 or q4, this will be real great project and great success of Crypto mark!
Activity: 13
February 12, 2018, 12:56:03 AM
So far, I have seen members earning hundreds and thousands of coins just for spreading the good news and great idea behind this crypto.

Bright future ahead!
Activity: 48
February 11, 2018, 10:49:18 PM
It feels good to check in the vesting account section most especially that you can see your name receiving already. Thank you and I will continue supporting this amazing project.
Activity: 52
February 11, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
What a great idea ! Mario Draghi & Friends will boost inflation with their politics anyway and will destroy the value of the common currency like the Euro in nearest future.

Yeah, nobody can watch those guys, enriching the elites and let people starving. So here we are today, manifesting Satoshi's ideas, with BTC in front and the rest of the crypto currency army, including Crypto Mark. Those bank$ters will never change. Officially they FUD everything about crypto and yet they buy as much as they can when they don't wear their clan suits. They wear greed on their flags. That's best they can do, decentralisation is like a disease for them.

They can use taxes and legal constraints to strangle something that goes contrary to their plans...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

My Plan exactly, Holding will be the best option for someone with CTM tokens ,  because with only 81 Million tokens in total circulation , withing few years after hitting the market, CTM has a potential of going to the MOON!!! and IF someone has patience and discipline to wait that period they'll make a fortune from it.

Holding is the best option. You receive every week your interest payment and new CTM from the weekly distribution.
Activity: 2
February 11, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
wow astonishing project and superb community
great project
February 10, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

Activity: 90
February 10, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
It is true and yet unofficial. Most likely CTM will be based on Steem. Keep following !

Much more better than being dependent on ethereum problems, such as network congestion and scalability issues. The better way is own blockchain, it would be nice if you could do that. Should we wait for own blockchain plans? Or relocation to other platform is the final choice you made?

Besides the best existing free token ICO on the planet ⚡️ Free Crypto Mark Distribution ⚡️ http://www.crypto-mark.com/crypto-mark-distribution/
there is currently two ongoing events :

Crypto Mark Steemit airdrop event ● Get up to 1000 Crypto Mark for free https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chryptomark/crypto-mark-steemit-airdrop-event-get-up-to-1000-crypto-mark-for-free
● Banskyskysky Crypto Mark Sticker Contest ● https://steemit.com/crypto-mark/@oocoxmit/let-s-make-stickers

Thanks for those. Will check both... Sticker Contest looks like what I meant. Interesting, offering new activities, adding some life to growth. Looking forward to more developments.

Pages:
Jump to: