Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again - page 6. (Read 6657 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
As I see, overall decrease of cryptocurrency supporters last days decreased CTM community activity a bit as well...
It's sad, but true supporters will be rewarded, and I'm happy to still see many of us here!
Good luck to all and to the devs of CTM!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
As we can see Crypto marks developers team are improving CTM project day by day. Great work team! keep going! You have my support!
Activity: 13
Excellent!
CTM is growing strong and doing well.
Join the community and grab your share of the free dustribution!

Cheers!
Activity: 148
Merit: 6
Now we have new tab for info about current and future exchanges. Good addition for those looking for trading. And voting organization will be much more easier now.

Don't forget to visit and help in voting. Some minutes of your time can change the project drastically. Join weekly bounty and forum activities, ask questions and help others. We have lots of members by now, but we need active ones. Be active for your future. Lets make the Crypto Mark great together!
Thank you for those informations. It's good if the website has new tabs and is improved.

I agree with Atronax. Crypto Mark need a strong and active community. Share your expérience or try their AirDrop
www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution/
You will find all the informations needed to participate to the 13th Airdrop.
There are 181,000 coins to share between users involved this week.
Activity: 238
I HAVE RECEIVED THE 12TH WEEK REWARD & INTEREST!
THANK YOU CRYPTOMARK FOR YOUR BOUNTY!!
YOU WON ME!!!
I WAS, I AM & I REMAIN YOUR DEVOTED FAN & SUPPORTER!
Activity: 125
We cannot go to the website( What is the problem?

Also had some problems for last two days. Seems it was connected with website update. Now we have new tab for info about current and future exchanges. Good addition for those looking for trading. And voting organization will be much more easier now.

Don't forget to visit and help in voting. Some minutes of your time can change the project drastically. Join weekly bounty and forum activities, ask questions and help others. We have lots of members by now, but we need active ones. Be active for your future. Lets make the Crypto Mark great together!
 the more the weeks go by, the more interesting the crypto mark aidrop event gets interesting, why not be a part of this great initiative of the crypto mark project by participating in the weekly task as we promote and support the crypto mark. really i have not seen another project likened to crypto mark in this crypto currency dispensation. great is the mark!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
We cannot go to the website( What is the problem?
Activity: 48
So sad that I have forgotten again to accoplish the last week's tasks. But then, the party is not yet over so I must go on...
Hi inorep,

yes, there was this stemmt event. Can you send me your username than I will check if you have (or should have ) received it.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

I haven't participated yet
Is this event still open?
Activity: 81
Hi inorep,

yes, there was this stemmt event. Can you send me your username than I will check if you have (or should have ) received it.
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team
The Airdrop continues. CTM is now listed on the next Exchange.
https://acceleratorex.com/ctm

Where do you see airdrop? I see CTM is listed on AcceleratorEX exchange, but couldnt find airdrop you are talking about and link you put here.

Few of us have CTM on their wallet. Exchanges will increase later this year or in 2019.
But first thinks first. Devs are trying to built a community of users and we are here to help them.
It's actually astonishing that this topic has been read more than 5750 times and there's only max 20 posts this week.
IMO, those who collect 1000 CTM didn't make any effort to increase their amount and didn't try to accomplish the weekly required tasks.
They only try to collect lot's of AD coins but aren't interested in simple task to promote those coins (including Crypto Mark).

To those interested, the weekly tasks are : 3 posts in forums and 2 social media contributions. there's a referral program and weekly interest too.
For more details : http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution/

Hm, ain't 1000 CTM being given for steemit repost?  Undecided Did I miss something or did you mean that Steemit bonus?
Activity: 148
Merit: 6
It's nice to see the community growing. A lot of new members signed up recently and that sure is a positive way to go.
Here are the resources for anyone looking for more information about the project.
Offical webpage and forum
http://www.crypto-mark.com/

I agree. Thank you for your informations. It's good if many people signed up recently. Feel free to look at
http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/crypto-mark-distribution/ too.
You will find all the informations needed to participate to the 12th Airdrop.
There's 180,000 coins to share between users involved.
Activity: 13
This week the Team CryptoMark will distribute 180,000 CTM in the weekly airdrop campaign.

And this is the form to fill out in order to earn a portion of the 180k Tokens:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciSCb_n6FWvK9y2HXtL6wY5QPka8R2ZcPDNOZHwcGE4VrOkQ/formResponse
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token

BIG QUESTION: WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING AFTER THAT, IN 2019?

This is not about r'drops or bounties. The project growth in baby steps nowadays, that's fine. For now we need more active members to spread the knowledge about Crypto Mark. Of course, we need detailed roadmap to show if we do it right or wrong, but I'm sure someday we'll have real world utility, good volumes and, hopefully, own blockchain.

I think Atronax is right here. This project growth is slow at the moment, but this project must create excellent roadmap and to continue with community growth! This project deserve all of this! Join this project and help CTM to make great achievements in future! GO GO CTM!
Merit: 11
This week the Team CryptoMark will distribute 180,000 CTM in the weekly airdrop campaign.
Activity: 238
THANK YOU CRYPTOMARK FOR YOUR BOUNTY!
I HAVE RECEIVED THE 11TH WEEK REWARD & INTEREST!!
I AM FEELING OVERWHELMED BY YOUR GENEROSITY AND I AM DEFINITELY CAPTURED IN YOUR „SWEET TRAP”!
I BECAME, 100% YOUR DEVOTED SUPPORTER!

crypto mark is great! the crypto mark free token weekly aidropping has been the best in this year in the world and cryptocurrency industry. many people has earned free thousands of the crypto mark tokens for just performing simple weekly task such as writting about crypto mark on facebook, twitter, medium, reddit, bitcointalk, crypto mark forum and other social media platform. really the crypto mark will tranform the financial status of many people around the world come 2018. so never be left out, join now the crypto mark trend!
Activity: 125
Congratulations with another exchanger. It needs time for bug fixes and growth, but that's better than nothing. In any case, 2018 will bring us lots of good surprises, more members, exchangers and utilities.

On top project announcement would be great addition to Crypto Mark development. Useful one will greatly increase the value of project. Moreover, corresponding roadmap and github commits will pump the trust to token, leading to organic and fast growth of both community and volume. April or May should be good time for that. Depends on when everything will turn to green.

BIG QUESTION: WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING AFTER THAT, IN 2019?

This is not about r'drops or bounties. The project growth in baby steps nowadays, that's fine. For now we need more active members to spread the knowledge about Crypto Mark. Of course, we need detailed roadmap to show if we do it right or wrong, but I'm sure someday we'll have real world utility, good volumes and, hopefully, own blockchain.
Merit: 21
I had been very busy these past few weeks and has not worked out my weekly tasked. But now I am back, still 100% support on this project. 
The project continues to develop)
Pages:
Jump to: