Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 16. (Read 36846 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 13
It is a positive sign that a new investor is coming to this market and its create new demand and can rise with new investment this technology has great potential.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It's great that new investors are coming in the crypto market it is all good for the crypto market. Its not bad in any way. We should be happy adoption of crypto is keep increasing and that will definitely help to boom this crypto sector in coming years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think this is very good news because Crypto is a very big industry. Crypto is indeed an extraordinary attraction among the people. So this will be a very good opportunity for crypto to be better known throughout the world.
based on fundamentals within 1 year I thought many new people had arrived and left immediately. this has gone very far and now there is a very significant price correction. is it time to buy or wait. this is what new people expect to know crypto speculation.

note: this is not good news and this thread has been posted for a long time so what is good? while many suffer losses because they see comments from irresponsible people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I think this is very good news because Crypto is a very big industry. Crypto is indeed an extraordinary attraction among the people. So this will be a very good opportunity for crypto to be better known throughout the world.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Now more and more day traders and speculators are entering the market. The ICO scene is pretty dead right now, so mainly you are getting just some young and savvy day traders coming to swing trade Bitcoin and Crypto, so they can just make daily profits. They are not interested in the technology but are just interested to make some fast money so they can make some buck to convert to fiat, that's all really. The days when people really believed in crypto are well and truly over for now and the FOMO has all but gone. I don't think we can ever get our mojo back that we lost in the Beginning of 2018, it's all gone as far as I can see and we will never get it back. I lost everything now so have no hope of any return to the former days of glory where we made money so easily in crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
Good because capitalization and the price of basic coins is growing, but on the other hand the number of frauds  and a lot of unnecessary coins and projects grows. The market goes into a state of confusion, where everything is collected in the center.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
It is good for me that people knowing about cryptocurrency that the price will gonna pump because of them if they gonna buy and hold for sure some altcoins will pump up again.
Activity: 252
It would be awesome if we could get more people involved into the crypto currencies market right now, because we are facing serious problems with investments and the market activity. With things will turn better till the end of the first quarter.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
It is a good and positive news for this market that new investors are coming here and it will give more value to this market as new investments comes through these new investors.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
I believe that there are very few people in the cryptomarket right now. When the number of people will be increased, at least several times, we will see a tangible price increase.
Activity: 415
The new investment has gone, the cryptocurrency market in 2018 [R has brought losses to countless new investors, resulting in a large number of investors leaving the cryptocurrency market, and the cryptocurrency market officially entered the bear market. This may last for several years.
Activity: 350
Although bad for Bounty, I think it's good for the continuity of the market. also, these new entering people will always want to deposit money to win. Then their contribution will be understood more.
If you don't count the bounty I think is a plus , due to the fact that there will be a lot of investors to the market , and the technology will develop when more people primknete to this technology
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Of course it's good news. After all, everyone wants bitcoin to quickly infiltrate our lives and people began to use it. So if people are interested in him, it is very good. Also, new investments in the market will help it to recover sooner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Indeed, when the market was more volatile, and prices sped up on the market, many people invested in cryptocurrencies, hoping to make a profit, but now that the market is in a state of recession and downtrend, most people have left the market selling all their coins. I hope that when the market recovers, cryptocurrencies will again take advantage of the demand and attract investors.
copper member
Activity: 80
Good, more people = more adoption. It's simple. This is what we wanted.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
Although bad for Bounty, I think it's good for the continuity of the market. also, these new entering people will always want to deposit money to win. Then their contribution will be understood more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
on the whole, it is good news. because the more new people, the more investment there is in encryption. the market is growing more and more. the price of the token we hold will rise.
Activity: 420
I am fully convinced that the new participants are really of great importance for the successful, stable development of the crypto market. Since along with them in the market there are new investments and resources for the development of promising and useful technologies in the future.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
Most likely, on the contrary, now there are far fewer people on the cryptocurrency market due to the falling market!
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Of course, this is a good and positive thing for all of us because it is Bitcoin that attracts many people and makes the crypto market more lively. This will make the crypto market more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: