Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 19. (Read 36846 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think this is a good thing, because the cryptocurrency market urgently needs to increase purchasing power, and adding new people can effectively increase investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Of course, increasing of number of the people who know the crypto world is a good thing. What kind of bad thing could that be? As awareness increases, usage will increase and its reflection will be positive for crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
the emergence of newcomers has a good and bad side, on the good side with the increase in newcomers that indicates there are still many people who believe in crypto.
the downside to the arrival of newcomers can make the market worse, because most newcomers do something without calculation.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think it's good to share the knowledge that we have right now in the crypto, and spread the good things that crypto can offer. This shows that people has interest in  crypto and thats a good thing for crypto
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
This can be a bad thing, every time an investor's influx will bring a bubble, then the bubble will burst, and the time to buy cryptocurrency is very important. Sometimes it is not suitable for investment, such as 2018.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Just imagine, without new people you would never get rid off your assets, so to my mind it is good for us.
Crowd is making crypto popular, without crowd there won't be mass adoption, so to my mind conclusion is obvious. is it clear enough?
yeah, i think i agree with what you say. it will be very good for market growth, but the negative value is too strong because new users who still don't understand anything can destroy the market in a day because they panic when the value of their assets falls.

it is like two swords, on the one hand it is very profitable but on the other hand it can destroy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
more and more people in the crypto market are happy, this is very good news for the development of the crypto market.
with more people the trading volume will also increase and that will further improve the market price situation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

After BTC went to 20K, Many people entered into crypto due to FOMO and in the expectation to earn quick money. & now in the bear market, they are quitting crypto and blaming saying BTC/crypto is a bubble. Crypto market just does not need new people. It needs people who believe in the Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Yes, it's good, the more people join the more likely that will be invested in the money market,and the market will grow faster,by the way are already talking about the fact that will be approved by the SEC and in 19 year the market is very much up bummed, as they say we'll see
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
Those people who came to cryptocurrency, when Bitcoin grew in price up to $ 20,000, suffered huge losses. Probably, most of them have already left the cryptocurrency and in the near future it is unlikely to return to it.
In general, the cryptocurrency will then develop when more and more people will use it. Therefore, for cryptocurrency, the more people will be interested in it, the better.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Adoption is not a bad thing in fact the more popular cryptocurrencies become the better chance they will have of establishing themselves as a future innovation that has real world use and this will only serve to benefit the ecosystem as it evolves from here
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
Many people use cryptocurrencies, the liquidity and market cap will also increase, it's good news to know that many people really invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 445
I think that the more new people learn and start using cryptocurrency, the more positive changes and prospects can be seen on the market in a short time, this only benefits the market, the problem is that many people do not have enough patience to wait for changes, so they leave as quickly as they came.
Activity: 314
I'm not investor
It's very good news for holder Smiley Every asset are circulating every day if no one new people come to Cryptocurrency World the price not should going to crash Sad When all new people buy some asset, that's mean a real demand will break a seller and we can sell our asset at a high price
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
I think that's good news. After all, the more bitcoin community, the faster information about it will be distributed. And this will bring the introduction of bitcoin into our lives.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Just imagine, without new people you would never get rid off your assets, so to my mind it is good for us.
Crowd is making crypto popular, without crowd there won't be mass adoption, so to my mind conclusion is obvious. is it clear enough?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I think new players in the cryptocurrency market are very necessary.
First, there are new interesting ideas that are being implemented in projects.
Secondly, in the conditions of market competition, the market will develop faster.
Thirdly, it allows players to get the desired result.
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
good if new people are following the trend of buying and making large pumps. it will be bad if new people only panic sell and cut loss. but we do need a lot of support, from these two possibilities, new people always bring good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Of course this is very good news, why? because more and more people are using cryptocurrency, then it will quickly become an integral part of our lives
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
There are good and bad sides. If many people know about cryptocurrency and invest in it, it indicates that the cryptocurrency is increasingly accepted and trusted. On the downside, when the newcomers are only affected by the hype, without studying the cryptocurrency ecosystem before investing, it can be a bad start, they will only say cryptocurrency is bad when they don't benefit because of their negligence.
Pages:
Jump to: