Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 12. (Read 36843 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
I think it is a good thing if more and more people will open themselves a crypto world, tried to use crypto in real life and understand that this is future money. More people will know about crypto - faster crypto adoption will come.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think its something good that more people know and use crypto for their daily need, it make crypto more bigger and maybe in the future, all payment will be used by digital system and blockchain on crypto is one of the best among other payment methode.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Is it good and also bad because the good thing is these new people can join as a new investor to pump the coin but the bad thing is these new people might dump the coin due to the innocent.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Of course it is very good. After all, new money comes with people and, therefore, liquidity to the cryptocurrency market.
True, get more publicity by new people is a good thing for crypto. So more people know about the potential of crypto and many new crypto users will use and buy crypto. With the recent condition of crypto market, i'm sure more people will attracted to see crypto or even buy crypto.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I anticipate it's great. The many thither is exact, the many propose desire be, thither desire be many assets, donations. Each the equivalent, the nearly steadfast and faithful humans desire stay hither, the accidental humans desire rather or next leave-taking.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

Of course it is good, ponzi scheme must work Grin But i'm not sure that we have now a lot of newbies, the hype machine didn't started to work yet.
And we need at least a couple of days above $6400 for BTC for alts mooning and it may attract some newbies too.
Lol.  This is how mass adoption happens. HYPE is good and bad at the same time. It attracts more people but more people mean more money and new scam ICOs. Crypto trading is not giving the same returns like in the old days.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Of course it is very good. After all, new money comes with people and, therefore, liquidity to the cryptocurrency market.
Right it is very good if new people are coming to the market and joining because the more people will joins the more price and value of crypt currency will rise, we should even try to convince more people to join crypto currency so it will make price higher and our own profit is depending on the number of investor because it makes the demand higher and supply low.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
More people needs to come for the continuity and survival of the innovation. The more the people. the greater it becomes for everyone. Also new members needs to be sensitized  about how things work here to avoid uneccesary loses. Adoption is what is important then others will follow.
Activity: 798
It is good news and a positive factor for the crypto market. Because it proves Bitcoin has a big attraction to everyone in the world. The more people participating in the market will push the market to become big. I think bitcoin will soon be popularly used as USD, GBP, JPY in the future.

I think thats just a matter of time. When many people know and have good knowledge about cryptocurrency, make transaction in merchant using bitcoin or others crypto will happen. Cryptomarket attract not only people with small money but attract big company with good reputation in financial system
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
whether thither are no modern humans, thither desire be no growth, so the result is emphatically exactly.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
It is good news and a positive factor for the crypto market. Because it proves Bitcoin has a big attraction to everyone in the world. The more people participating in the market will push the market to become big. I think bitcoin will soon be popularly used as USD, GBP, JPY in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
I think it's very good. The more people are beginning to use cryptocurrency in any order, the faster will the digital revolution and the growth of cryptocurrencies. We need to popularize the cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 378
Crypto is for everyone. Anyone can hold or buy or sell anycoin.  It is good for crypto market that new people are getting aware of this. It will bring new funds And new idea into the market. It will also bring new innovation that will made crypto more legitimate. And at last it make crypto developer more responsible towards every stakeholder.
Activity: 332
Merit: 22
Turkish Translator
A free market is a necessity of liberal economies. This will increase the quality. If you do your job correctly, there is no reason to worry.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
I think that is something great for the cryptocurrency market. More investor meaning more market cap and higher market volume. There are many new projects in the market and needs investors and partners, so more people brings more power for sure. I believe that no one will stop it, this world is getting bigger every day!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
Now the market has a lot of really promising projects that attract investors. All this generally creates a favorable background for investment. The growth of Bitcoin also attracts new investors to the market and returns old ones. I have not invested for a long time, but recently I found one project. It seems to me that this is a mega grand opportunity to invest. This is a project of the Internet lottery Gexan. I also decided to start investing again in 2019.
Bitcoin shows good growth today. Many analysts say this is the beginning of a larger crypto pump. So now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Give a link to this your project Gexan. I want to read more information.
You can get more information by reading or ann-thread or visiting the project’s official website. Here is a link to the website: http://gexan.io/ and to the IEO: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Activity: 72
Now the market has a lot of really promising projects that attract investors. All this generally creates a favorable background for investment. The growth of Bitcoin also attracts new investors to the market and returns old ones. I have not invested for a long time, but recently I found one project. It seems to me that this is a mega grand opportunity to invest. This is a project of the Internet lottery Gexan. I also decided to start investing again in 2019.
Bitcoin shows good growth today. Many analysts say this is the beginning of a larger crypto pump. So now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Give a link to this your project Gexan. I want to read more information.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
If so, then this is really very good news. The accession of large masses of new people will have a positive effect on the dynamics of the spread of cryptocurrency throughout the world, and should also affect the growth of the cryptocurrency market. In any case, this is what we are striving for. The more people will use a cryptocurrency, the stronger it will become. So far, only a few percent of people own a cryptocurrency, and it is necessary that this percentage increase.
Activity: 1344
Activity: 840

More people join in crypto, its good for community. Its mean more people know about cryptocurrency. If more people using cryptocurrency for every transaction they made, i am believe the price will increase because the supply limited
Pages:
Jump to: