Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 21. (Read 36868 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 10
New investments are always good. So I think that the emergence of new people is good news. The new growth of crypto will bring us even more people.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
The more people invest in the market, the more they will lose money, now after a lull we will see market growth and the crowd will begin to invest in the downtrend stage and also lose money like in early 2018  Undecided
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think that's good news. The more people, the more support they provide to the cryptocurrency. Our community is expanding and it's great. We must accept new people and help them develop in this area. This will also speed up the use of crypto in everyday life.
Activity: 364
New people for cryptocurrency is always good, because even not investing but a large community will give cryptocurrency more popularity and demand.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Of course it is good, new people are new investors, not all, unfortunately, but many of them make a good rise of the crypt and the crypt ratings are growing, it is always good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The more people come to the crypto market, the more money becomes on the market, which is good. If we talk about bounty, then in those companies where I participate the competition is not high, so everything suits me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The popularity of crypto market makes the world of digital currency becomes bigger and bigger which it brings a positive impact to the market due to people who wants to invest in the prospective coin they have been followed and research. This demand will help boost the new forms of asset for the innovation they have on technology which makes the world economic so easy and productive.
Activity: 406
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

More people are involved in cryptocurrencies the better it is for investors who are working in the crypto area for a long time yet. So I promote cryptocurrencies in all possible ways. That is very helpful.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
There is no doubt that people around the world are getting increase in having deals with Crypto market since it's unique features are being famous day in day out. It is therefore a very good news for all Crypto addicts because this shall definitely increase and accelerate the initiation objective of Cryptos, which on the other side shall boost the values of these Cryptos.
Activity: 322
homt.net
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
I think it will bring positive effect if there are so many people is coming to the crypto platform. Bitcoin needs trust from all over the world. Bitcoin needs to be famous. Bitcoin will grow if there are so many transactions.

The more new people will come to the crypto, the faster this market will become massive. Crypto needs more fame. In this case, the capitalization will be higher and higher. I am sure that it will bring many benefits to the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
It is good to have new people in the crypto market. If there is no new people, the market will continue to fall. If there is just money leaving the crypto market, coins are going to become more cheap. And it also don't encourage new people to come as the price just keep falling.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
When people, who absolutely do not understand how to trade, come to the market and want to fast make a lot of money this is very bad. Because we will hear a lot of negativity from these people when they lose the last money.
Activity: 439
New investors are always good. They will increase the capitalization of the coin, there will be more transactions with it and, accordingly, growth. Its good for us. But if new people come to crypto to earn it for free, then it does not help us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
if there are no new people, there will be no development, so the answer is definitely yes.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think its good, more money coming in, plus the growth of crypto community is always beneficial.
It is a good thing that crypto is getting so popular all around the world. I think this is a benefit and we need to share the crypto news with our friends and families because there are still some people who don't know anything about crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I believe that most of the people who came in the wave of HYIP, definitely helped the bitcoin exchange rate to reach such a high level last year. But they left very quickly when the market began to fall. The moment has come when the market needs changes and the inflow of large funds from large investors. The market needs to become more Mature and professional, then a new round of growth will be mind-blowing.
Activity: 518
Good news. Yes crypto market continues its growing popularity. Despite of those people who really hate and against crypto still there are people who are open minded and know how crypto will help them. If number of people joining crypto maybe  it is also the sign  of slowly increasing of value of bitcoin. Do not close your door into crypto, if you really interested you can can just learn first before joining for you to have more knowledge about it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
It is a GREAT sign! The more people are involved in the cryptocurrency, the better the chances that it will gain are. I see that even men over 50 start to be interested in the crypto, and this is cool.
Pages:
Jump to: