Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 5. (Read 36841 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
For me, if the first person knows crypto and invests in crypto, of course that's a good thing in my opinion. With that cryptocurrency will be known in the future. And it will definitely have an impact on increasing prices. I am sure that in the future everyone will want to know about crypto.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
The more new people involved in the crypto market, the better. Today, almost everyone has somehow heard about cryptocurrency, but very few of these people really use it in everyday life.

More people will open a lot of great things in crypto. the more people the more merchants will accept bitcoin, which means make the use of crypto more maximal, the more popular and of course prices will also increase, there is no negative effect from the growth of users

I am agree, more people join in crypto, it create new ecosystem and i think its good for mass adoption. More people right now have more knowledge about cryptocurrency and recognize this is a digital asset and good investment for the future. If crypto community growing more bigger, i think more big company will accept bitcoin or others crypto for payment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The more new people involved in the crypto market, the better. Today, almost everyone has somehow heard about cryptocurrency, but very few of these people really use it in everyday life.

It really depends.
If those peoples are scammers, it will have a bad impact on the crypto economy in the next few years.

Why do you think so, when people join for a long time, they will become more knowledgeable and scammers will almost never be able to fool anyone
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

It really depends.
If those peoples are scammers, it will have a bad impact on the crypto economy in the next few years.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
new people is good to make cryptocurrency more and more needed in this word and for growth of cryptocurrency.
but the problem is, if new people is don't have a mentor and just buy coin without knows what will happen nect time, they all will take a loss and cryptocurrency will be bad image.
we must be a good teacher here and make our knowlage more useable for new comers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
I think this is great news for us. The more people come to the cryptocurrency, the more will appear online stores with payment of cryptocurrency and other similar services. Cryptocurrency will become more liquid.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Two type of interest, 99% should concerned more about the price, wallets created are mostly associated to exchanges, not really cold wallets for daily crypto transactions uses. Its good for profit seekers, but those that longed bitcoin to get adopted is not likely these days. Still bitcoins needs to be expensive in the first place in order to stabilise to act as commodities to other potential projects driving value within to crypto communities. I would say its good for us as definitely more youngster is involved and its not hard for to value pros and cons of crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
For me, growing crypto enthusiast is a good thing for us. Because many people around the globe now are engage doing crypto business, the good thing about growing population of crypto enthusiast is that they can make a huge crowd of crypto enthusiasm that majority of the projects wants. Crypto nowadays are recognize by the people and still continuing to grow.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Of course this is a very beneficial thing for us when many people know about cryptocurrency so many people are also interested in investing in crypto and making the market experience price increases. good news if more people get to know cryptocurrency
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
In your own thoughts, is it good or bad that cryptocurrency is getting more attention than usual? You should first learn to make a good topic heading.  I hope you don't expect be the only one using cryptocurrency? If that's what you expect then tell how you expect to grow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Investment is not a closed community. And those companies that receive money from investors as loans can develop. Now a lot of beginners who came for quick money and do not understand what is happening. Need to learn. The more investors, the more money, the more profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

More people will open a lot of great things in crypto. the more people the more merchants will accept bitcoin, which means make the use of crypto more maximal, the more popular and of course prices will also increase, there is no negative effect from the growth of users
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
This is a no brainer. If you think getting many new people in the market is bad then you must be thinking that crypto becoming mainstream is bad too. That is a stance of an abnormal person.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
The crypto space or crypto market is not a stagnant one, it is a living one or a growing one, thus needs as much people as can be attracted.
With more people coming in, the market will continue growing while showing to the world that cryptocurrency has come to stay.
So, yes it is a good sign not a bad one.
For me it is now the time where people only want to use crypto currency but not the money, crypto currency is getting famous now people are using it to become rich faster and to gain real benefit of technologies, crypto currency trend is surely the best that more people are taking interest in it, very soon in our life there will be only crypto currency but almost 2 percent of people will be interested in using fiat money for purchasing goods of our need.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
well if there are more people getting in crypto
its a good thing because it getting more adoption
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Whether you anticipate I am, in fact this crypto is a superlative chance. So achieve not be amazed whether a plenty of humans who wish to add in the crypto. I estimation it doesn't thing whether a plenty of the add. as every someone furthermore has the equivalent rights.
Your chances will not get reduced due to the involvement of many new comers or recording massive number if people increase. You will get whatever you want but you need to show efforts in order to become a good trader or investor who makes profit. However, users and participants are expected to increase with the passage of time this year due to the attractive price movement of BTC and ETH.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
The crypto space or crypto market is not a stagnant one, it is a living one or a growing one, thus needs as much people as can be attracted.
With more people coming in, the market will continue growing while showing to the world that cryptocurrency has come to stay.
So, yes it is a good sign not a bad one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
it's a good sign that more and more new people joining the crypto world. this means to me that more and more people questioning our current money system. of course there are also some people just to make quick money... forget about them, they are leaving as soon as we see a correction Smiley The trend is nice and i think it will go on like this Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
If the market adds new people everyday that's a great thing. And this is happening cause people is showing bits money part. That Bitcoin was $8 5 years ago and now it's $8000. At least in my point of view , I see new  people are just want to buy and wannabe rich. But we need the user of the whole technology that's will be a great thing to achieve. I am not saying it is bad chase if 100 people come for money atleast 20-30 out of them will be user of crypto. But don't worry general people are coming to this market and it's growing good.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
It is great representing us, as humans take modern cash to crypto marketplace and get crypto parents. This is the just method representing extension. Smart gore is necessary!
Pages:
Jump to: