Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 8. (Read 36841 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I think it's a good thing, because the more people who join the crypto industry, the better, because later there will be a new price circulation
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I believe that if new players constantly come to the cryptocurrency market, this is only a positive thing.
If new faces appear on the market, it means that he is developing and that he has a future in general.
I believe in it and hope for success.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
The more people will be interested in cryptocurrency as well as directly use it,the faster the world will become truly decentralized.I am really happy to each newcomer and ready to help everyone who has questions related to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Good, I anticipate it is great and poor, great as a plenty of modern investors desire approach to the marketplace and poor as it desire be method fewer exclusivity and a plenty of great layout desire change up deed over-populous my silly investors as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Yes, the market needs a passionate, shared community. We need new people to bring about the generalization and popularity of crypto more widely in the world. However, they will also need to cultivate more knowledge about crypto to avoid panic if they want to become a true investor.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
the more people who come and join crypto, of course that is very good news, they indicate if in the future crypto is needed as a daily necessity in selling or buying goods in the store
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
That is good news, the more new people enter the more crypto markets will emerge. because in my opinion it can make the price of bitcoin valuable in international and national markets and it will be easier to make payments through the bitcoin. people will believe that bitcoin can be the latest currency in making any payments.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Yes good news will make market grow up and bring new Investor coming to buy some crypto and watching market. but, they still didn't understand how fluctuatif crypto market, they only buy usually bought valas. when crypto dumb, panic sell happen and don't have knowledge to keep it.
it all depends on the news that appears. because sometimes even though there is positive news it does not affect the market. all depends on market considerations, where when an investor enters the crypto market it will definitely make a high pump.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It's sure great information that many humans are exploitation bitcoin, on the other hand it's poor information that any stranger are misplacing cash on their assets. They desire explain that bitcoin is a continued - designation assets as continued as it rises anew.
Activity: 36
that's extremely great, indeed. Many and many humans are knowledge almost the cryptocurrency and the possibilities it desire consecrate to each human beings.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
The more, the merrier! Imagine when bitcoin just started and only a few people knows about it. The price was really low. Now that bitcoin is mostly in-demand in every exchange, then the price is higher. The more people who puts their money into cryptocurrency will increase the market capitalization which is great for currencies.
Activity: 32
Plainly it is great representing the crypto marketplace as many modern humans have in mind many purchase strength and furthermore it grows fathering degree which is single of the nearly significant factor representing the winner of a marketplace. Without modern humans the extension of crypto marketplaces desire stand and that wouldn't be great representing the marketplace above each.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
When the market is pumping new investors automatically get attracted but investors should themselves understand how crypto works and market fluctuations
Yes good news will make market grow up and bring new Investor coming to buy some crypto and watching market. but, they still didn't understand how fluctuatif crypto market, they only buy usually bought valas. when crypto dumb, panic sell happen and don't have knowledge to keep it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
to gives of chance on reference as the customs with appeals on finance to deliver message on audiences and gains with returns of dispute with appropriation to collects with nominals of profit as the end of terms with the bitcoin plan.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

It's definitely good and advantageous for the community, the goal of the cryptocurrency is for us to get the message across to as many people as possible, the more people supporting our cause the higher the price and the more popularity it's going to get, we are going to be liberated by the banking system that slaves us for hundred of years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
In my own opinion I think the way people are getting into the market is good or bad based on the following reasons . It will be good if new investors are coming due to the applications of blockchain technology and the usefulness of cryptocurrency. But it's bad if the people coming into the market are their because they want to manipulate the market to suit their purpose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I see no reason why the arrival of new people to the crypto community can have a negative influence on the development of it. On the contrary, it has always been clear that the success of bitcoin as a currency of universal influence depends on a massive adoption at a global level, and while it is true that the process seems to be slower than many would like, each time there is more interest in the matter of cryptocurrencies and is already becoming a topic of general interest.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think this is very good news even I am sure many people expect this because they realize that if the market demand for crypto is high then crypto prices are likely to increase, especially for those with limited supply such as bitcoin
let this happen and let's look at the impact
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350

I think it is good news for us that there is a lot of new people coming here in cryptocurrency and this new people could have big help for the market to be more stable because this new people are they wanna put their investments here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
new people joining the crypto ecosystem can either be good or bad. It will good in the sense that these new people are joining the crypto space truly believe and understand the purpose of the blockchain technology  to the entire world.  This is bad when they are just interested in making profit from their investments and later leave this ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: