Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us? - page 10. (Read 36841 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 17
I think the more people in the crypto market, the better. Ideally, all these people were investors and actively traded crypto currencies. Then the crypto market would have bloomed and we saw the real crypto summer.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
It is a good news to see more people come into crypto. It shows btc is gaining more acceptance and to me, it will increase the demand for the coins and a subsequent rise in price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
The noobs that came during 2017 bullish market who felt crypto market was a get rich quick platform affected crypto market negatively, they couldn't control their emotions therefore they sold immediately the price correction started
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
The more people who come to a Crypto platform, the higher the price of the crypto. this happens because of constant changes in consumer demand and supply. Prices will rise, as demand increases
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
As for me, it's just great.  Because the more people in the world of cryptocurrency, the more investment.  And then you know everything perfectly.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
more people joined on cryptocurrency market , more chance for them to invest and buy bitcoin or altcoin.it will create new demand and bring huge money to market and ofcourse crypto price will rise smoothly.
that's if those who come with trust in the crypto market. but if they come in with animals it can make the market worse. because they can invest and then just leave the market. those new to the Crypto market must learn before starting their investments so they don't feel cheated on crypto investments.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Of course, this is good, in the end we all want a massive adaptation of cryptocurrencies and the introduction of the blockchain into real life.
but this inorganic price PUMP, that is happening now, can not lead to anything good.
I would not be surprised if tomorrow price will be dumped to 3 thousands dollars or even more, which may aggravate people's distrust of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
The more people who play crypto currency then that is something good. The more crowded the market conditions, the competition between crypto currencies will be increasingly challenging. The large number of people active in the market will make this market situation getting better and more stable. This is because demand and supply between crypto currency coins keep moving. This is certainly a challenge for the more enthusiastic fighting to profit from crypto currencies. We should be happy because the number of people who are familiar with crypto currency makes crypto currencies as quickly as possible internationally accepted in all countries.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Of line, it is extremely great that many and many humans came to the cryptocurrency marketplace. On the other hand presently, any sharers get formerly larboard the marketplace in arrears to the drop in Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
If we have more people using crypto it will make it more popular and I think that's what everyone wants right? We need more and more people in crypto space so that the usability will grow bigger trust me this is the only way crypto will survive
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I anticipate this is average. Piles of humans are upcoming in the crypto to gain fast cash. Various humans are departure this program representing their to miss close to marketplace smash various age. On the other hand, yet, modern humans are greet in the crypto. The many investor, the many marketplace container tome. So, total, we buoy add it is great representing us.
Activity: 464
the more new people join the world of cryptoqurrency, the better for crypto development. because this indicates that crypto is really needed by everyone, after that it depends on how we can benefit from crypto, because mass adoption does not necessarily produce results for us.
more people joined on cryptocurrency market , more chance for them to invest and buy bitcoin or altcoin.it will create new demand and bring huge money to market and ofcourse crypto price will rise smoothly.
Activity: 30
It doesn't actually looking similar the crypto marketplace is gaining many modern newbies, whether it were so we should get detected meaningful rise in the total marketplace hat in arrears to modern assets process upcoming from the modern freshmen. What is current in actuality is that many humans are maturing knowing of crypto on the other hand without deed included.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
the more new people join the world of cryptoqurrency, the better for crypto development. because this indicates that crypto is really needed by everyone, after that it depends on how we can benefit from crypto, because mass adoption does not necessarily produce results for us.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
This is good for crypto world , as you know most of people and companies are join crypto world and blockchian technologies.
Activity: 798
From what I have seen in 2017, the new users tend to invest in worthless shitcoins. Few of them study the coin in which they want to make the investment, and make the moves just based on unconfirmed and baseless rumors. And they were the main drivers behind the astonishing rise of many altcoins in 2017. I don't know whether this will repeat in 2019 or not, but there was a sharp decline in Bitcoin dominance two days back. For now, this trend seems to have stopped, but it might resume once Bitcoin gets more mainstream media coverage.

There is a lot reason why bitcoin dominance decline. I think its perhaps many new coin appear in market and investor converting their investment from bitcoin to altcoin. I dont think this is bad but if bitcoin dominance more than 50% i think its not good for crypto market and not giving a chance for good altcoin to grow.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I will say it's of two phase or let me say it's good and bad at the same time, depending on the motive and mindset of the new people coming in into the crypto market.

I think with this market, it is a good sign because it brings new sources of money to the market. Since then, it will make the market more and more expanded
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
From what I have seen in 2017, the new users tend to invest in worthless shitcoins. Few of them study the coin in which they want to make the investment, and make the moves just based on unconfirmed and baseless rumors. And they were the main drivers behind the astonishing rise of many altcoins in 2017. I don't know whether this will repeat in 2019 or not, but there was a sharp decline in Bitcoin dominance two days back. For now, this trend seems to have stopped, but it might resume once Bitcoin gets more mainstream media coverage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
if you are greedy and egoist, it is a bad thing...
but if you want crypto adoption, healthy markets (with a lot less manipulation), less scam chaos, more opportunities.... it can only be a good thing!!
People like to build walls ... but the solution is exactly the opposite, walls will keep people only out up to a certain point, but will collapse sooner or later and then you'll have a flood  Wink

I think a lot of the people are a bit of both. They do want to see crypto gaining track towards mass adoption/new tech improving peoples lives AND they would like to make a profit off of it at the same time.
copper member
Activity: 560
That's good. Many people discovered about crypto and get enthusiast with it.
They discovered new world they never been there before.
Many reason why they get into crypto, such as for new technology, investment, trading, new way to get money etc.
Pages:
Jump to: