Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto replacing fiat? - page 49. (Read 63502 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
Not in the near future, we can only wait and only then see. Smiley WHo investing in ICOs right now, have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain project? I'm willing to participate, very promising project
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 11:51:55 AM
In a few years, important steps have been taken absolutely. Now people want to send their money quickly and reliably in the whole electronic environment. Almost everyone started shopping on the internet.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
Although some goverment or company in the world do not approve the Crypto but in think in the near future, it will be accepted and replace the role of fiat in the economy or banking. It is the same as the card was replaced the cash in the past.

Activity: 17
August 09, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
No, There're many poor countries in the World that have no internet or knowledge about technology, how can they use crypto instead of fiat?
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
August 09, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

As another mode of payment which may suit our convenience, I believe that it is still better to have bitcoin but I don't think that it could replace fiat. We all know that physical money is a well known way of transactions from generation to generation and no other currency could replace it that easy. It might take time and there are still lots of things to consider.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
That’s true, actually after reading this I am thinking that it is very dangerous to those who hold big amount the tendency of danger is very near on them, since they can track our addresses(ledger).
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 09, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
I don't think this will happen. because in almost all countries no one agrees with crypto and only recognizes limited digital investment assets.
if that happens a country must eliminate the currency in the country itself and replace it with bitcoin.
but I am very sure that no country will agree with all this.
Or maybe for some time they can run parallel, like in Japan? They say in Japan Bitcoin was accepted last year as an officail currency next to Japanese jen.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
August 09, 2018, 09:30:28 AM
In my opinion, right now it's impossible for Crypto to replace fiat, because fiat are running for a long time, and some big countries already ban Bitcoin. But in the future, it's possible, electronic money will replace fiat, but it will take a long time, before that happen. For now it's impossible, because Cryptocurrencies are still not trendy to other people.
Right now it is impossible for any form of electronic money to replace fiat since fiat exist not only in electronic form but in the form of cash as well, that is why I think that if in the future we want to replace fiat it will need to be with a combination of bitcoin, gold and silver, we will use gold and silver for those that want a physical element and for those that can accept an electronic form of payment we will use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- And if from what you say, fiat has become quite complete, why do we need replacements here, replacing with a combination of bitcoin, gold and silver or anything else, it also can not produce a good result for the future. The society with fiat is moving very steady, with no complaints, so I have reason to believe that fiat will still play an important role in the future, crypto will have no chance to touch the fiat's position because from the actual situation, it is not welcome, support and stability are still very low
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
I don't think this will happen. because in almost all countries no one agrees with crypto and only recognizes limited digital investment assets.
if that happens a country must eliminate the currency in the country itself and replace it with bitcoin.
but I am very sure that no country will agree with all this.
Activity: 76
August 09, 2018, 07:53:38 AM
Cryptos haven't replaced the fiat yet and it won't in future too as many economies have declared it as an illegal tender. Without complete support and consistent flow cryto cant replace the fiat . Hope you got me! Wink
There is nothing in this world which you cannot expect to happen and that you never know what will happen after sometime. However, I am very much sure that these crypto currencies can be much more beneficial for the economy and that they can help us in much better way than that of the fiat. The day government will support these crypto coins will be the day we will see crypto currencies taking over the regular currencies.

Activity: 336
August 08, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
no one can replace fiat money, crypto is just a currency made for a place to invest, crypto is not suitable to replace fiat because its value rises and falls fluctuatively

The market is volatile so you should always expect for the market price to drop or increase sometimes and the volatility is also necessary in order to earn more profit by trading in the market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
At some this it will happen, it's just that i dont have a time map to have a vision when will it happen, but for sure it will.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
August 08, 2018, 03:30:40 PM
It seems to me that if the crypto will replace all the currencies in the world - it will be a little evil. I ask people to understand me right away.
Why bad?
It's a wicked one because all people rush to the crypt. Will be putting themselves in line, buying currency at the exchange, etc. But to work physically, someone should do that. Someone should service your home, repair your cars, etc. Now you will say that without a trial we will pay a crypt. But those people who provide these services will no longer be. They will go to investors, traders, etc. After all, there lekshe thai more can earn.
What do i do What a crypt is cool, but that everything worked properly and good to think))))
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
For developing countries with high illiteracy rate and the majority of the population not being technology inclined, it going to be chaos. I think digital currencies are doing great but we will still need FIAT money(From Human Computer interaction perspective).
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
When we compare fiat and crypto, Bitcoin is worth thousands more than the standard dollar, indicating great demand.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 08, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
I can not assert it, But it can happen. To change the habit, it takes so much time like compulsory someone uses a digital wallet nowadays.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 08, 2018, 02:46:41 PM
In my opinion, right now it's impossible for Crypto to replace fiat, because fiat are running for a long time, and some big countries already ban Bitcoin. But in the future, it's possible, electronic money will replace fiat, but it will take a long time, before that happen. For now it's impossible, because Cryptocurrencies are still not trendy to other people.
Right now it is impossible for any form of electronic money to replace fiat since fiat exist not only in electronic form but in the form of cash as well, that is why I think that if in the future we want to replace fiat it will need to be with a combination of bitcoin, gold and silver, we will use gold and silver for those that want a physical element and for those that can accept an electronic form of payment we will use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2018, 01:25:17 PM
in my opinion it really can't happen because fiat cryptocurrency is very different fiat also has physical values and for cryptocurrency it only has values in digital exchange places so I'm sure it's very difficult to replace fiat.
\You are right, although many think that cryptocurrency is a digital currency, but it is completely different from Fiat, so the possibility of the effect caused by cryptocurrency is to make use of fiat money less, and perhaps focus more on crypto. but that can never replace fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
I think we will see the spread of this trend and the widespread use of cryptocurrency
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
August 08, 2018, 12:47:52 PM
in my opinion it really can't happen because fiat cryptocurrency is very different fiat also has physical values and for cryptocurrency it only has values in digital exchange places so I'm sure it's very difficult to replace fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: