Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto replacing fiat? - page 51. (Read 63502 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 01:32:17 AM
maybe ten years from now, not earlier

The cryptocurrency will never replace fiat totally. Yes, I can admit that in several years, many people would prefer using the digital money for its convenience and the high speeds of operations. Meanwhile, cash will live as well.
Activity: 166
August 05, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
In my opinion we can forget about this compilation of words for a few years from now, cryptocurrency is so far away from being ready to replace our existing currencies, as it can only be.
Activity: 256
August 05, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
I believe crypto will truly replace fiat in the future and everytime there is new change has come too. Changes that brings advantages and disadvantages and I believe tracing the account of someone holding big amount of crypto and forcing him to send it by threatening  could be one of the situation that we can see. But I believe that h'm this kind of situation though possible there will also a great new law system to protect the crypto holders.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
August 05, 2018, 01:37:04 PM
I don't think crypto is going to replace fiat ever. Economy needs a stable and an inflationary currency to run smoothly. Businesses can't work on such a volatile form of currency that too without central backing. What will ensure businesses then? Agree or not businesses needs bank and banks are never going to adopt cryptos in place of fiat.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:30:10 PM
I don't think that will ever happen. Although crypto is currently very popular with many people, it will never replace Fiat. Fiat is still very much needed by some circles. So bitcoin will have its own place and will not replace fiat. That's my opinion.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

It is possible because crypto is actually being used in several counties as a mode of payment. There are people who love to use crypto rather than fiat because it is less hassle. However, there are still lots of thigs to consider upon having crypto as a currency. Knowledge about it is the first thing needed for peoole to totally adopt it.
Activity: 384
August 05, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
With Crypto becoming more popular, it is not impossible that one day Crypto can replace Fiat, this is what many countries fear so much that they are banned from crypto, but I am sure that Crypto will not be stopped.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
August 05, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
There's a possibility that crypto will replace fiat in the future knowing that it has way more better features than fiat. Convenience and wealth are guaranteed if we are going to support crypto over fiat and the future and it would make a great impact on changing the whole world after a long time of using physical money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
August 05, 2018, 12:34:08 PM
In my opinion, right now it's impossible for Crypto to replace fiat, because fiat are running for a long time, and some big countries already ban Bitcoin. But in the future, it's possible, electronic money will replace fiat, but it will take a long time, before that happen. For now it's impossible, because Cryptocurrencies are still not trendy to other people.
Activity: 448
August 05, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
It was for a good cause. I don't suggest any investment right now. Take your time to study, find a couple of projects you think are worth and start again with small amount. Crypto has a bright future, don't be afraid to take your second first step.
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
Never, I believe forever can not crypto replaced fiat, because fiat is too liquid and easy to use, so the replacement of crypto will make many people do not know how to use and can It would cost more to invest in government equipment.
I personally find that electronic money can completely replace fiat.

I think when the value of coin does not change too much in the long run along with their good applications. They will certainly be recognized by the government and society
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 05, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
There is no such word replacing to this two the crypto and fiat because they are unique in its function although they are used as a  medium of exchange. They are unique as I said because they have different people who made them all they need to do is to do their best to make transactions easy.

There is a huge chance that cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the future because there are a lot of people today who are interested on bitcoins and that is the reason why cryptocurrency has a good chance to grow even more.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 11:32:27 AM
Fiats will be forever in our society it will not be replaced by any currency even the powerful cryptocurrency. In the next decade they will put more power in banks for sure that's why people will accept that fiat money is always there and they can use it in their everyday life. Cryptocurrency is good but not all people know about it.
Activity: 252
August 05, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
Yes, if cryto replace fiat then everyone can see your balance in your account. It is so easy to understand and I think it is a handy for trading, knowing the amount of trading partners are and there is no doubt in the transaction
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
There is no such word replacing to this two the crypto and fiat because they are unique in its function although they are used as a  medium of exchange. They are unique as I said because they have different people who made them all they need to do is to do their best to make transactions easy.
Activity: 586
August 05, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
Although crypto usage is increasingly massive and popular but I am sure that it will never be able to replace fiat, this is because fiat is a transaction that is not dependent on the internet network so it can be done anytime and anywhere.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
This will be very difficult for cryptocurrencies to replace fiat currencies. This can take a very long time and the chances are very small. If the world can accept cryptocurrency then it can be a global currency.
Activity: 588
August 05, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
I'll tell you what guys, if the crypto-currencies and various blockchain projects will continue to develop as rapidly and we will eventually reach a mass acceptance of the blockchain, we all will become really rich and happy, as we will have a really interesting and favorite pastime which brings us great money, that's what makes people happy. And it doesn't matter will crypto replace fiat or not.

That is not about becoming rich, the question says what will happen if the fiat is ever replaced with the crypto currencies. The attitude that you brought in here is like an investor. But we need to think about it as general public as well. It could benefit us in lot more ways than what you think. (Profits)

It will help us improve the transaction system in digital way, new applications will emerge in the market all the time, and this will help the community to grow bigger and bigger always. The profits, investors, etc things will come later on.

Yes, i'm talking from the investors side, but you are right, definitely. We need this mass adoption, we need transparensy and honesty everywhere, people are already tired of that "imposture kings" which govern whole countries or separate regions and thinking only abiut themselves and their fat bellies and pockets. I think you know what i mean.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
August 05, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
It is indeed a future to have digital currency in our pocket rather than fiat money. We should be anticipating positively tht one day digital money will reign and fiat will extinct.
I don’t think this is something different you are having in your pocket. Since 2007 or around, when lives of our people start changing with technology, there are changes that became astounding. These changes are hitting us hard and now just see, this world isn’t any more prolonged. Everything is in your pocket and you are enjoying the best so far. This must have to come.
The heyday world of crypto will be starting soon, and I am sure the next few years Bitcoin will be able
to replace the fiat. Now we have to prepare our ability to deal with this current technology money.

Replacing traditional currencies by crypto will be very difficult. First of all, the crypto participation in world finances is too small. Such changes require the involvement of governments, banks and financial institutions. And these organizations do not care about the growth of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
August 05, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
In do not see this happening, as digital currency as some limitation,which will militate against Replacing fiat,token cannot be access by illiterate and rural dwellers who do not have access to the internet,I forsee a revolution wherebwe can have both fiat and crypto coin existing.
Pages:
Jump to: