Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto success takes time - page 16. (Read 3557 times)

copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
May 13, 2020, 03:27:27 AM
We are not willing to wait.The results of waiting are often better.Many new investors invest without realizing it.And expects profit without waiting.
Later faced many losses.Sometimes in investment A long wait is required.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 12, 2020, 11:17:28 PM
Yeah, i think the success cryptocurrency surely takes some times to grow, why ? because that is what we call natural growth.
The coin that have high value shortly after its creation usually because hype only and the price will falling later.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 12, 2020, 04:55:39 PM
You are right about that, but in my humble opinion every project needs time to grow, l mean every project have own goal and road map. It doesn't depend on investor, absolutely on the project owner. But sometimes it can take a bit long time to achieve own goal, as you mentioned if you are not enough patient, must choose top altcoins. You can get a quicker profit from them.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
May 12, 2020, 04:53:50 PM
But crypto is in bear market for more than 3 years! The longest bear market in the crypto history and what´s worse? That probably it won´t end soon due to upcoming economic crysis.  Roll Eyes
Bear market for more than 3 years? I don't fully comprehend your point. Are you still comparing to 2017 market uptrend? Well, the market has been picking up and if you were patient holding some gem coins mid to long term, you won't have said we've been in bear market for 3 years. In as much as patience doesn't work all the time in crypto, atleast it works most times if you choose the right projects to invest in.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 12, 2020, 04:51:18 PM
But crypto is in bear market for more than 3 years! The longest bear market in the crypto history and what´s worse? That probably it won´t end soon due to upcoming economic crysis.  Roll Eyes
You're right, we have long seen very low prices for Bitcoin and for the entire cryptocurrency. I believe that while we have a good opportunity to buy cryptocurrency assets at very low prices.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
May 12, 2020, 04:26:46 PM
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
May 12, 2020, 04:19:29 PM
Sorry, i don't convince on your thoughts. What can convince me is a project's regular updates and product launch. If a project continues developing then i can wait years for their growth in business. But after the bull run what I see now is most of the altcoins has no proper idea or ambition to create something new! They just list on the exchange, pump the price, team dumps on investors and done! So, I stopped giving time, I focus on profits now, I have to recover what I lost by supporting unique idea/startups!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 12, 2020, 04:16:40 PM
The Crypto Project does take a long time to succeed, because we are still not yet entering the Blockchain industry in the world,
it still takes time for that, but believe that crypto will get better after many years
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
May 12, 2020, 03:45:06 PM
Good things take time to build. So anyone that wishes to build a great thing will give it time to reach there. Same thing applies to cryptocurency. But the process of growth will be visible otherwise it's a time wasting.
Activity: 79
May 12, 2020, 02:49:05 PM
Its a well said that, behind every success time is key item . When its matter of Cryptocurrency ,well than its depends on the project reality , team and development of the project . If it is a good project then the investor will patiently wait for long time,coins like Bitcoin,Ethereum,litecoin,XRP etc are successed project so far which paid value of investor time value and money .

Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
May 01, 2020, 07:22:54 PM
People don't want to give projects some time to grow, they forget that coins like dash, litecoin, Xmr, Bitcoin etc have a rough start, I'm just saying crypto investment takes years, just because a project drop in value doesn't mean they won't grow better in future.

Projects don't just turn huge in a year, there will be lots of volatility and price loss, for long term hold be prepared, if you can't then go for top coins

That is because a lot of people enter crypto to cash our quick. Some don't even know how crypto works. For such kind of people, you see them selling off their coins or investments prematurely. They lack the basic knowledge that crypto success takes some time to be achieved. Only smooth and steady wins the race.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 01, 2020, 07:16:00 PM
I am sure they aren't to be completely blamed for lacking of patience. They probably decided to invest on bitcoin and other crypto currencies after they have heard about how fast the price of bitcoin or altcoin went up and how quickly lots of people made thousands of dollars within seconds. They entered the market with the same hope of "getting lucky" and becoming rich over night. But as soon as they invested, seeing that the price isn't going up anymore, started to make them restless.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
May 01, 2020, 07:01:25 PM
Crypto success takes time i also think that,  no any success in this time are not easy, on other hand crypto sector is more big sector, if we want success from here we have to invest time at first. So i think Crypto success takes time.         
I don't think it's that easy, because now there are a lot of new projects that only want investors' money so they are very risky of a scam unless they successfully launch IEO on a reputable exchange. But that is also not a guarantee of success, all again depends on the development of the project. Many examples when ICO was still hype many people who invested in the beginning and the project went on just a few moments after it disappeared.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 01, 2020, 03:00:33 PM

these people are lacking of patience even they invest on the coins that you mentioned on the first post op and they end up selling too early taking only small profit but this is better than those who sell and take losses     .  they dont know that those coins are less riskier while they are not afraid to invest on new coins because they feel that they can easily earn an income on those but they dont know that those pumps are only temporary and wont last a long time or wont return anymore unlike to crypto that is only volatile but not scam
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 01, 2020, 02:58:24 PM
I am sure mature investors do give the project team ample time like we see that some icos have still not came up with a product even after 2 to 3 years time so the investors take it as a very negative thing and most of them take losses and exit the project but i think right now it is not a good time to sell we should wait for bulls now.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
May 01, 2020, 02:53:52 PM
Yes, it does not apply to only crypto, it also applies to other businesses. For project to be successful it must have undergo a lot of challenges and take more time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
May 01, 2020, 02:44:18 PM
Depending on the project, if the project is indeed good it doesn't take long to immediately increase in price. However, if the project is bad,
we want to be patient waiting a few years is useless. Because it's not going up, but the projects will become deadcoins. Which is already
none demand at all. So the conclusion before choosing projects, do your research first. Then we will not be wrong in choosing projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 01, 2020, 02:30:50 PM
Crypto success takes time i also think that,  no any success in this time are not easy, on other hand crypto sector is more big sector, if we want success from here we have to invest time at first. So i think Crypto success takes time.         
Well, there are some very lucky people who succeed here very quickly. this is not easy, but if you try, you can make a lot of money in a short time. you just have to be very aggressive and do a lot of work
May 01, 2020, 02:02:17 PM
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
May 01, 2020, 12:05:37 PM
Really depends on what one is looking for. After 2017 crypto boom, what many want is invest today and cash out tomorrow. The long wait is inconveniencing to many.  Some have lucky with some token , HEX for this year has done more than x60.
Pages:
Jump to: