Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-Trade] Agrícola y Comercial Galt’s Gulch SpA, Galt's Gulch Organics - page 2. (Read 15599 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I just received an email saying I got 1 satoshi for each share.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
I think you should confirm everyones public btc addresses in your thread, you can publish a list of public btc shareholder addresses and the shares associated with them and then proceed to direct dividends+refund.  We can check that our addresses and shares held are correct.

Bitcoin blockchain will provide irrefutable proof of your payout to shareholders after they have confirmed their public/shareholder btc address to you.

Using CT voucher codes messaged internally to shareholders wont allow for the same level of transparency or security for this situation, assuming dividend system is not working currently for you.  There also an issue for some users who may no longer have access to their CT accounts for whatever reason.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Waiting on confirms as we speak. We will try to send a satoshi to each share first to be certain of crypto-trade's dividend processing, then distributing the rest. If for some reason this fails, expect a CT redemption code in your private message inbox via crypto-trade's site.

has this been done yet?  i haven't received a test satoshi or redemption code yet.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Freedom Farming
Waiting on confirms as we speak. We will try to send a satoshi to each share first to be certain of crypto-trade's dividend processing, then distributing the rest. If for some reason this fails, expect a CT redemption code in your private message inbox via crypto-trade's site.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
OK my patience is running low. If we do not get a date of delivery now about our refund I'm going to open a scam accusation.
Activity: 71
Still waiting...

*checks watch obsessively like Bush Sr in the debate with Clinton*
Freedom Farming
Why not use a decentralized exchange like the NXT asset exchange?

The exchange we use is not necessarily the issue. The main reason we will end this form of funding is because the potential recourse associated with not documenting each shareholder's information. We do not hold it against shareholders for wanting to retain their privacy as it is a common ideal among bitcoiners in addition to many contemporary political philosophies. Our traditional investors often establish trusts for themselves, and we highly doubt any participants here are willing to put up the legal fees that are greater than the actual investment, and thus must yield their identities to participate among meeting other requirements. There are other reasons that this type of fundraising does not make business sense for us as well.

We encourage anyone interested in becoming a part of Galt's Gulch through our normal channels in either the farm shares or a residential lot in the community if they should choose. We have provided special promotions for those who would invest with bitcoin. We thank everyone for their continued patience, please know that refunding everyone involved here is a high priority and will not be overlooked.
legendary
Activity: 930
Why not use a decentralized exchange like the NXT asset exchange?
Freedom Farming
We understand the frustrations of this predicament. We do not intend on leaving shareholders high and dry like the vast majority of other bitcoin funding initiatives to date
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
we do have all the information neccessary to manually transfer everyone their bitcoin. We are trying to find the most convenient path to do this for everyone for sake of ease and to avoid any possible human error.

if you do have all the necessary info it's not so hard to refund the investors.
(...still waiting...)
Is there any word?

The higher-ups of GGO have to understand that this delay in response is highly distressing.

If you really want to buy out Bitcoin investors you should just do it and move on.

This sucks for me in particular because I was very eager to support this venture, but not enough to (yet again) comply with KYC rules. Lately I've had to email a jpeg of my ID to all kinds of supposed Bitcoin outfits and I'm getting really annoyed at the idea of it floating around out there, when the whole point of BitCoin was originally to trade with privacy (not anonymity, but privacy for sure).
Freedom Farming
One can still navigate to our page,

https://crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/ggb_btc

This may not be helpful, but we do have all the information neccessary to manually transfer everyone their bitcoin. We are trying to find the most convenient path to do this for everyone for sake of ease and to avoid any possible human error.
It's going to be very hard for you guys to do refunds since Crypto-Trade removed the evidence of GG shares in the first place.

Very poor planning. I can't believe I pissed away 1 BTC at the height of the BTC prices to just have this happen.

I better get refunded for my 2000 shares.

By the way my email for this account and Crypto-Trade is the same.
Freedom Farming
An email has been sent to all shareholders
Freedom Farming
We will be sending a detailed email in the next 24 hours to all shareholders of this fund with details, directions, and a summary of the reasonings. The managers of GGC have decided to refund the holders of shares who bought through Crypto-Trade.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
I noticed GGO has been de-listed from crypto-trade so I'm kinda wondering what will become of my shares. Would also be nice to at least have a weekly recap on what's going on down there, what's growing, what's being added, maintenance completions, etc.
Freedom Farming
We will have a definitive announcement in a few more days. We are taking in and considering a few more consultations right this second.
legendary
Any updates on dividends and the holdings platform? I kind of would like to get this thing finalized and on a regular routine. The potential in this organic farm is amazing.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
I always tend to skip bitcoin sites that follow AML/KYC laws.
That´s one of the reasons I became stockholder of your company.

I'm not some shady drug dealer, I just like financial privacy.
I also hate having to send in papers etc. It's just time consuming and a complete waste of time.

The government is not going to stop terrorism this way. And money laundering? Haha yeah right..

It's just stupid. Just keep your business outside of the US like you have done with "Galt's Gulch" so far.
Why change a winning concept?
legendary
when investors can't get their money back or entitlements as easily as when the money was given to them in first place the result is the same. Sad

Xactly. I denounced Giga as a scammer screaming from the forum's rooftops for just that reason.

I don't agree to send my ID around to shady characters and that was not requested in the original contract. So I demand either a refund or a relisting on Crypto-Trade or any other decent exchange not requiring ID.

Otherwise the broccoli in this "freedom farming" would be the investors, but the fallout on Galt's Gulch image would be not amusing.
I'm a similar mindset to these sentiments. If there will be any issue involving ID or financial transmissions on this new outfit, that wouldn't bode well for Galt's Gulch farming or the settlement mission. As the crypto community grows, we need to phase out dealing w/ unreputable outfits and reward those that are on the up and up. I hope that those in charge of GGO will ease investors' fears as they did when purging the unreliable hands that kept the farm from operating as expected in the past. Then, regularize the dividend payments (perhaps they have and I haven't checked recently) and likely more capital will flow in as new updates and content is passed on.
Pages:
Jump to: